The start

OPERATION: Make her fall in love with him or me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kai's perspective

I think he was surprised when I told him to disguise himself as a girl and he might have thought I was kidding. I was serious when I talked to him about it. He told me to repeat it so I repeated it to him and his eyes had gotten bigger. "Is that what you really want? are you sure?...What can I do? I promised to do anything in return" And just like that Luhan agreed to do it. I called Baekhyun, Xiumin and the others to help me for Luhan's make over. To be honest, among us, he's the prettiest so he really transformed into a girl after the makeover. We didn't even have problems with clothes because he's thin.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Is this funny to you?" Luhan told us because we were staring at him strangely. I also told him not to worry about the documents because I had already done them. I knew it was a hard task for him having to be in an all girls class and pretending to be a girl, but he was the only I could rely on. Luhan, unlike us, is not interested in women so I don't have to worry about him getting close with Kim Jinhee. Before he went to Jinhee's room I told him "Luhan, you can't fall for her, promise?".. he just smiled to me and made an okay sign.

Luhan's perspective
I was really nervous upon entering the classroom. As I went inside teacher Lee Kwangsoo was there having his math lessons.

He's also my maths' teacher so I was so afraid that he might recognise me. He looked at me in the eyes for a while, I thought I was going to be found out but he just said "You look pretty..." Oh no! my life was reduced by 10 year. He,then told me to introduce myself in the class.. I was thinking of "Will they think my voice is strange?" but Kai told me my naturale voice is not that far for a girl's voice so I just spoke to them without changing my voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter