The Best

OPERATION: Make her fall in love with him or me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan's  Perspective

 

I think the ring fell while I was taking it off when JinHee suddenly appeared. I got surprised that I even spilled the paint on my hand that time while talking to Kai. I didn't know Jinhee would get mad at me like that, I've always worn it but she noticed it when I wasn't wearing it. It was late already and Jinhee had been in her bed for at least 1 and half hour and since I was also preparing to go to Kai's dorm, I thought of going first to the practice room to check if I left it there. I also removed the wig and changed my clothes then went out. I opened the drama club's room and started looking for the ring. I went to the backstage where I was painting the props before and found it there. I'd just picked up from the ground and was about to go to our dorm but I heard some footsteps behind me. I could see a girl's shadow behind mine... I was really scared because I remembered someone telling me ghost stories about a white lady appearing in that room. I thought I'd have a heart attack as I saw the girl's shadow coming closer and closer to me. " What are you doing here at this hour?" She said then I turned around and saw it was the lady guard. I went to the men's dorm right away and slept. On the day after, I decided to stay as Luhan for the whole day. While JinHee and Kai were practicing their line I was making the other props needed. After that, I changed my clothes and went to the girls' dorm to show up. When JinHee came in she was looking at me strangely so I thought she was still angry. I show her the ring and said sorry but her expression didn't change. She asked me where I had been the whole time and I told her I went home. then she asked me "Where did you go last night? You disappeared..." Did she see me? Am I caught already? I couldn't say anything at all then she said "Did you go home last night and didn't come to school just to look for the ring? You should have told me! I was really worried.." My life for 10 years...I was so nervous that my heartbeat became so fast but it became faster when JinHee hugged me tightly and told me not to make her worry anymore. What does this feeling mean? I felt my head was racing even when I was trying to sleep....

The day after, all we had to was to go to the drama club to practice since the performance day was approaching. I was JinHee looking around and seemed to be looking for someone then she told me she couldn't find Mr. X and maybe he might not show up that day. That moment, the teacher came to JinHee and told her that Kai was absent because he had something to do with his father. I thought.. if JinHee said Mr.X wasn't there and Kai was absent... that means Kai is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter