Calling out your name

OPERATION: Make her fall in love with him or me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

JinHee' Perspective

You might call me stupid but I was really curious about the reason behind Luhan's pretending to be a girl. I was angry because I've been fooled but I was more angry because I couldn't talk to him anymore. I couldn't hide the fact that I still like him,

I was thinking about him for all day, do when I got the courage to speak to him.. I decided to look for him and tell him I already knew everything. I saw him going somewhere so I went after him but it was already late when I realized I shouldn't have done that . I should've never followed him so I would have never heard what he said and so I wouldn't have been hurt. I heard Luhan talking to Kai "You clearly told me not to fall for her ..." I can't believe they planned this, how could they do this to me? My mind was blank then I saw Luhan in front of me. "JinHee-ah" he called my name softly as I took a step backward. I didn't know what to tell him, he tried to grab my hand but I ran away. I ran so fast that I didn't even know where my feet brought me. When I opened my  feet brought me. When I opened my eyes I realized I was at the rooftop, my hiding place. I sat in the corner and without knowing my eyes started crying. Then I heard someone's foot steps... "JinHee-ah" he said. I knew it was Luhan but I couldn't face him. and told him to go away then I went to the door and was about to go out but Luhan grabbed my arm and told me to look at him first and let him explain.

Me: I can't look at you, I don't want to look at you ....

Luhan: I'm sorry, I was wrong... but please let me explain..

Me: There's nothing else to explain, I've already heard everything

Luhan: I like you....I like  you JinHee...

I didn't answer him and just stay still then I suddenly  felt his arms wrapping up my shoulders, I could hear his breathing in my ears. But my heart was filled with anger and feeling of betray and the only words that came out from my mouth were "Please don't show in front of me again, get lost!"

 

Luhan's Perspecti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter