A step ahead

OPERATION: Make her fall in love with him or me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai's perspective

Luhan was as fast as lightning.. I saw him following Jinhee so I went after them but couldn't find the,. Then I thought of going to the rooftop to see if they went there. My feet seemed to be nailed on the ground when I saw Jinhee hugging Luhan. I gradually went down again and had these thoughts "What if Luhan falls for her? I mean... he's a man too.. why am I jealous of my best friend? It's not like I don't trust him but I still feel uneasy..."

 

Jinhee's perspective

I'd always endured it even when they insulted me but I just couldn't take it that they embarrassed me in front of everyone..There was nothing else in my mind but to run away that's why I ran to the safest place in the school, I call it my "hiding place", it's the rooftop. Nobody goes to the rooftop because of some ghost stories there so it's really quiet. Whenever I feel down I go there..I didn't notice Han Na chasing after me then I heard her calling my name. I told her to leave me alone as I turned my back. I heard no sound so I thought she had left already but I felt a very warm hand on my shoulder and she said" It's nothing to cry for.. don't waste your tears for people like them". They are the same words my father had always told me when he was still alive. Without knowing, I hugged Han Na tightly.

 

Luhan's perspective

Her face was swollen and her eyes were puffy.. Jinhee really looked pitiful, her hair was still wet so I gave her my handkerchief to dry it. I accompanied her to our dorm and before I went out she said "Th...Thank you..". I don't even know why but I smiled a bit when I heard it. It was 6 o'clock in the evening already so I quickly changed clothes and went to Kai. He was staring at me and seemed serious, I sat next to him and asked me so suddenly if I'm starting to like Jinhee. I burst out from laughter after hearing that as I thought he was kidding again but when I looked at his face, his expression didn't change at all. I asked him" Don't you trust me? Do you want me to stop this? It's just starting now and I think we're getting closer already..Just wait until I succeed to pair you up!"

He said he just wanted to confirm 'cause he saw Jinhee hugging me earlier. Well, I felt a bit embarrassed that he saw her crush hugging me although it didn't mean anything. I was still having chatting with my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter