Worried for you

OPERATION: Make her fall in love with him or me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan's Perspective

I want to end this as soon as possible and even though it took me a lot of courge I went to talk to her. She stopped writing but she didn't look at me and just asked me what I wanted to tell her. I didn't know what to say so I was thinking of what to do to become closer to her then I thought of asking her about her homework and other stuffs about school. It was my first time asking about it  and I never even heard about  it. " I'll just write it for you..." She said that in a very low voice without looking at me. I was wondering why she didn't want to look at others and why she didn't like talking to others. I mean how the heck can I get close to her if she doesn't even want to look at me? She's really weird! She's making it hard for me to complete my task. I was a bit pissed off when she suddenly stood up and gave me her notebook and said that it was okay even if I returned it to her the following day. Is that hard for her to be friendly with others? She was going towards the door so I grabbed her shoulder and she looked very surprised as she turned around. It was the first time I saw her whole face. Her eyes are very clear and bright, her nose is high and her lips are perfect, no wonder Kai like her. "Why? Do you need anything?" she asked me with a shaking voice. I think I scared her because I grabbed her, I forgot I was pretending to be a girl for a moment. I didn't answer and she just went away. Now, because of what I've done, I'm feeling more hopeless than ever.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

 

Kim Jin Hee's perspective

She grabbed me all of a sudden and I was really shocked, How can a girl be so strong? She's even thin! I went out right after that and I bumped into Kai. He stopped and looked at me, we remained like that for almost five seconds so I went on my way and he did the same. I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter