Curious

OPERATION: Make her fall in love with him or me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Luhan's perspective

I heard she went out with Kai... there's nothing bad about it, I'm also happy they get closer but they'd been out for quite a while already, why the heck are they not returning yet? I've been here in our dorm for almost two hours but still there's no sign of Jinhee. How can a girl go out with a boy she doesn't know well?

And right after eating, I heard someone knocking at the door and it was Jinhee. She asked me if I had eaten already but I responded her coldly. I sat down to watch something on the TV then she sat close to me and asked where I went for the whole day. I had to invent something so I said I went out with my friends  then she continued asking me if I went out with my boyfriend. It was kind of awkward to be asked like that but I don't know why I said "well.. sort of.."

Her eyes became bigger and told me to introduce him to her too. Then I told her I heard she'd gone out with Kai that afternoon. I also told her not to trust a person easily 'cause a man is still a man and she might not know what he could do. Jinhee just laughed at me and asked if I liked Kai 'cause I looked like I was jealous. Then she handed me a book and told me it could help me improve my Mathematics. She also added that the reason she went out was to buy that book and nothing else.

She continued teasing me "Aisshh...this girl is really jealous.. don't worry I won't tell Kai about it.." I felt at ease and touched at the same time, she should have just said that from the start. Then she talked about having to play Juliet for next month and she also said she was worried about her acting 'cause she had no experience.

I recommended to watch the film "Romeo and Juliet" and she agreed immediately. It was already 10 o'clock when we started watching it so I thought she was gonna sleep soon. The truth is I was also sleepy that time so I was just waiting for her to sleep so I could go back to the boys' dorm.

We'd watched at least half of the movie and my eyes were already weary but when I looked at her, she was still concentrating on watching. That was the last thing I remembered the next day I woke up. When I opened my eyes I was still lying on the sofa and I realized I slept there. I touched my head and I felt my wig was about to fall already so I fixed it hoping that Jinhee didn't notice anything. Then I heard her telling me to go to the bathroom and wash my face. I can't believe it.. How could I sleep there?

 

 

Kai's perspective

 

Luhan didn't come to our dorm last night, I wonder what happened. I was standing outside Jinhee's classroom but I saw her coming alone. She smiled at me and said good morning then she thanked me for yesterday. I asked her if she would come practice later and she nodded at me. Right after she entered the classroom I saw Luhan coming dressed like a girl. He said he knew I would come to check on him if he got caught th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter