032714

Of time, love and separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 27, 2014

Hyuna's POV

Dressed in a simple white knee length dress, me and Kris entered the university auditorium hand in hand. The place was filled with people celebrating with the graduates. Looking around, the place seemed really familiar to me.

Of course, this was were Kris confessed to me publicly for the first time.  Those happy memories of the past.

"Let's go look for them?" I heard Kris ask me. I nodded and let him lead me through the crowd. Since he's giant tall, he can easily see where the others are. And it'll be easier since we're also looking for giants. 

After a few minutes of looking, we finally spotted them on one side near the stage, gathered together. Tao, Kyungsoo,  Sehun, Daeun and Krystal. Joonmyeon oppa, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Luhan oppa were also with them. They graduated last year with Kris, and were just present to support those who will be graduating this year. 

"You're all looking good." I greeted them one by one with a hug despite Kris' complains when it was Tao and Chanyeol's turn. 

"Really hyung? Won't you let us give her a hug? It's been two years since we last saw her. We missed her too you know." Tao pouted, crossing his arms. 

"Tch. Don't use aegyo on me Zi Tao. Even Sehun knows that won't work on me." Kris rolled his eyes, placing an arm around me.

"Not with you. But with Hyuna." The latter answered with his as a matter of fact tone. The others were glad that Joonmyeon, being the peacemaker, stopped the two giants from bickering even more. The master of ceremony announced that they will be starting so we all headed to the back where the guests were supposed to take their seats.

"Who are you looking for baby?" Kris whispered quietly as we were already on our designated seats. But my eyes kept on wandering around, looking for a familiar person. 

"I'm looking for Jongin. He hasn't showed up yet." I gave him a worried look. Yes, even I am disappointed on him, I still care. That boy is like my son. How can I not get worried? It's his graduation, he should be here.

"He will be here. Trust me." His voice was filled with assurance that somehow, calmed me down. I nodded in return, focusing my attention back on the stage where the ceremony was halfway through its end. They were already handing out diplomas. 

"It's already Kim's. You think he'll be here?" I asked Kris. He squeezed my hand to assure me and just trust on the said boy. 

"Kim Jongin. College of Literature." I nibbled on my bottom lip, looking around. After the second call was made, a figure slowly came up on the stage, wearing the graduation toga.

"Kai." I stood up, clapping as he received his diploma, and bowed to the audience. But he avoided everyone's gaze. He didn't even let the photographers finish taking pictures of him and quickly exited the stage.

"Let him be first." It was Kris, holding on to my arm gently to stop me from running after Kai. I heaved a sigh. Maybe just like Krystal, he isn't prepared yet to face us, even me. 

I turned to look at Kris who's focused on what's happening in front of him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter