032614

Of time, love and separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 26, 2014

Sehun's POV

It's about time that noona and hyung comes out of the arrival section. A lot of people were around too, waiting for their loved ones to arrive. Just like me, Daeun and Krystal. We're ready to welcome noona home. It's hard to explain how I feel. I'm happy, of course my cousin is already home. But sad at the same time that we're not really complete. Kai is missing of course. The guy doesn't have the courage to face Krystal and noona herself. I know he's ashamed but we can't do anything right? 

"Eonni!" I was surprised hearing the loud and excited shriek from Krystal, the girl who's currently healing her broken heart, when she saw two figures, heading to us hand in hand. And those are none other than hyung and noona. The smiles on their faces shows how happy they both are. 

I let the two girls greet the newcomers ahead as a gentleman. And once Hyuna noona's in front of me, she opened her arms wide which I gladly accepted and hugged her tightly. 

"Noona." We hugged for a few seconds before she pulled away, her eyes glassy with tears of happiness. 

"Yah. I've missed you." She said, hugging me again. We all chuckled at how noona actually acted like a mother hen. The typical Kim Hyuna we all know.

"We missed you too noona. Welcome back home." I told her, squeezing her hand gently with a smile on my face. Even Krystal, for months, this was the only time I've seen a real smile from her.

"We should go home now. Hyuna's tired. She haven't slept for two days now. She needs to rest first." It was Kris hyung, giving us an apologetic look. 

"It's okay oppa. Come on. We should really go. I'm starving." Daeun answered, making us all chuckle. Leading to the parking lot, we reached Kris hyung's car, which he personally asked me to drive for today.

"I'll drive hyung. I know you're tired too." I offered as I help him stack the bags inside the trunk, the girls already inside the car.

"Is it all prepared?" He asked me in a hushed tone, worry and panic crossing his eyes. I gave him a thumbs up, an assurance that everything is perfectly set out.

"What about Jongin? Where is he?" He eyed me curiously, which I avoided.

"He didn't show up. And even if he shows up hyung, it'll be awkward. You know that he and Krystal's not yet okay. And also, just hope that he won't bring her if he does. It will not only upset Krystal but also noona." He heaved a sigh, nodding as he realized that everything I said was true. Knowing Hyuna noona, he would want Kai and Krystal talk. But judging Krystal's current condition, she isn't ready yet.

"Ara. Come on. The others should be waiting." I gave him a nod and we both got inside the car. The three ladies were at the back, hyung taking the front seat. We headed to Hyuna noona's place where we prepared a small party for her homecoming. The other hyungs are waiting for us there, also wanting to greet noona since its been years since they last saw her.

"Ahh. I missed Korea. Everything. And it seems nothing has changed. Everything is still the same." It was noona, who's eyes are wandering around the scenery we're currently passing by. This earned chuckles from us, agreeing with noona.

But Krystal's sad eyes didn't agree. It was almost invisible, the pain in her eyes. She's been getting good at this, hiding her feelings. And I know even noona can read through her. I let out a small sigh as I focused on the road in front of me. 


==


Hyuna's POV


Once the car stopped in front of our house, nostalgia hit me. 

It's been three years, almost, since the last time I laid my eyes on this house. And here I am, staring at it admiringly. I missed this. 

Finally, I'm home. Even if it's just for a short vacation. I'm still glad to be home. What's more important is that I have Kris beside me.

"Ready?" I felt his warm and big hand take mine. Sehun and the two girls went ahe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter