Special Chapter for Kai and Krystal 2/2

Of time, love and separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

March 15, 2014

(flashback to December 24, 2013)

"Of course. You even look y in it." 

I tried to step backwards but I ended up dropping the bags I was holding on to.

Thug.

Chairs scraping the floor were heard and a figure emerged out of the kitchen.

Her, wearing my favorite sweater that belongs to Kai. The sweater I usually wear myself.

"Who are you?" She asked, her eyebrows meeting. 

Who am I? I wanted to laugh at her. Who was she to ask who am I? Shouldn't I be the one asking her that?

But no laughter came out. Not even a word. Nor an expression. I kept my face blank and unreadable as she stared back at me. I can feel her piercing glare but I didn't cowered. I should be the one that's mad right? Not her.

Because I'm his girlfriend in the first place.

And then he came out. His usual self. Jongin only wearing his boxers and hair all messy without even a shirt on. My Jongin.

"Soojung." Was what came out of his lips. He did look surprise like he had seen a ghost. And what's even surprising, he called me by my Korean name. The name I've never heard him say unless something is wrong or when we're discussing serious matters.

Like when he proposed that I should move in with him. Right? My brain interjected. and that made me want to laugh again. Because something is definitely wrong right now

"Who is he Jongin? Is she your sister?" The girl asked, her eyes darting back and forth from me and Jongin like some lost kid. I saw him part his lips to say something back even before he could utter a word, I dashed out of that place. 

I wouldn't cry in front of him. No. I wouldn't break down.

I'm a strong girl. 

"Baby, wait. Krystal!" I heard him running behind me but I didn't stop. Not even when used his endearment for me. I can't face him, not right now. 

"Stop. Krystal. Let's talk." He managed to grab my arm and pull me back. I didn't fight anymore. Even my tears flowed freely, staining my cheeks. I kept my head hung down, I don't have my sanity right now. Not when I just heard and saw that the guy I love is cheating on me.

"What happened to your promises Jongin? What happened to us?" I managed to ask, making him swallow back the words he's about to say. I gathered the remaining strength I have to look at him. But his eyes never met mine. He didn't even look at me.

And he only do this when he's guilty. 

Why must I know everything about him? Why must I be able to read through his actions? He's ing guilty. And I know it. It pains me that I know what I saw was real. 


"You promised me you wouldn't hurt me." I cracked a smile, one that's ought to be bitter but came out sad rather.

You promised me a lot of things. You promised me that you would only make me smile and won't let me cry. But why is this happening? Where did your promises go? Where did the perfect us go? I wanted to yell at him, shove him, hit him. But I can't. I can't even lift my arm. I feel to numb.


"Why now?" The last word almost came out as a whisper. I wanted to know why. What have I done wrong? Why is doing this to me? To us? Did he grew tired of me? Of us?

"I'm sorry." He finally mustered up something to say. But those two words, why does it feel like it's piercing my heart?

He is not sorry for cheating on me but he's sorry for breaking us. How cruel can he be? Did he even think of the years we were together? Was I even important to him?

Don't be stupid Krystal. You know he loves you. My subconscious argued.

But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter