Chapter 13

The way you make me feel~

          Jiyong opened his eyes to be faced with a rock hard chest; Seunghyun was cradling him tightly. It wasn’t the first time he’s slept with Seunghyun but it was different this time. He usually woke up several inches away from Seunghyun, or even alone. He took in Seunghyun’s scent and reeled in it, then snuggled in close and buried his head in Seunghyun’s chest. If he had his doubts about things said before falling asleep, they were all gone now with the way kept calling for him in his sleep, pleading for him not to leave again. “Youngie, are you awake”? He heard Seunghyun ask but he kept silent.

Seunghyun knew Jiyong was awake, he scooted down until he was faced with Jiyong and smiled, Jiyong was a far worse actor than his mother, “So I heard with my little ears a certain four letter words you mentioned last night”

“I didn’t....” Jiyong blushed, realizing that he’d been caught faking sleep, “I...” Seunghyun’s mouth was suddenly on his; they kissed for a brief moment before Jiyong pushed Seunghyun away, “My mouth probably stinks”

“But you taste good” Seunghyun pulled him closer, and kissed him again, “Or mine probably stinks too, making both stinky mouths cancel out”

“Eww” Jiyong pushed Seunghyun away again and they both laughed for a little while before the room quieted down again, the two staring at each other. “Hyung”?

“Uhm”? Seunghyun smiled, his eyes never leaving Jiyong’s. He missed being called hyung. “What are we”? Jiyong asked, “I mean what are we doing”?

“I don’t know... I don’t make it a habit of kissing my male friends so I’d like to think you’re my boyfriend” He smiled when Jiyong blushed, “You look so cute when you blush, has anyone ever told you that”? Seunghyun Jiyong’s cheek, making the blush on Jiyong’s cheek deepen, “Oh God... You’re going to make this hard aren’t you”?

“Make what hard”? Jiyong said in barely a whisper.

“Make taking things slow... I want this to be perfect, this is going to be both our first relationship so I really want to do it right”

“And I’m making it hard”? Jiyong’s heart was racing, “Yes you are... I’m a teenager, and you are well... you’re the perfect combination of cute and y”

“OH GOD”! Jiyong buried his face in Seunghyun’s neck. “What”? Seunghyun laughed. “You’re killing me... I feel like my heart is about to explode”

“Well now you know how I feel every time you blush” Seunghyun cradled Jiyong.

“What are we going to tell mom and dad...” Jiyong finally faced Seunghyun, “Oh no, we can’t do this, they’ll freak out” he tried pulling away but Seunghyun held him tighter. “Relax good son, they know” Seunghyun laughed.

“What do you mean they know” Jiyong sat up. “Apparently they’ve always known, in fact mom is creepily in favor of us and dad just doesn't care, he even teased me after that evening he over heard you yelling at me” Seunghyun sat up also. “I’ve always known something was up with mom” Jiyong smiled, “Would it be weird”?

“Totally... mom’s gonna wanna know everything. Well she can’t ask me so she’s gonna hound you... alot”

Seunghyun was right, he had to prepare himself for a lot of questions. He checked his watch, it was eleven in the morning, “I have to go”

“Wait, but you promised you wouldn’t leave” Seunghyun took Jiyong’s arm,

“I know... I’m going to pack my stuff so my boyfriend” he placed a light kiss on Seunghyun’s mouth, “could come by with a van to help me move my stuff back home”

“Oh I like the sound of that”

“You should… I’ll have someone bring you breakfast. You better eat”

 

 

Jiyong exhaled before opened the door to the apartment, “THERE HE IS”!!!!! He shut his eyes tightly when Siwon screamed, the one person he was trying to avoid, “HEY EVERYONE, IT’S JIYONG. HE’S WEARING WHAT HE WORE YESTERDAY...”

“Hyung”!

“Seunghyun texted me not to worry about you that you were fine” Siwon winked at him, “He texted you”?

“Yeah, I texted to ask if he’d seen you since you didn't tell us before leaving. Minnie was getting crazy worried” If there was anything feeling worse than bad, Jiyong was feeling it for Minhyuk. “Is hyung in”? He asked Siwon, “Yeah, he’s in the room.... I’ll leave you two to talk” Jiyong nodded at Siwon before walking toward the door,  “Hyung”? He called when he opened the door, Minhyuk was buried face deep into a book he was reading.

“I’m guessing you made up with Seunghyun”?

Jiyong bowed his head, “Yes”, he wasn’t quite sure why he felt like he owed Minhyuk an explanation, “It turned out that I was wrong about him the whole time and...”

“You don’t have to explain to me Jiyong.... I just want to know if you’re happy....Are you happy”?

“Yes” he answered truthfully, “More than I ever thought possible”.

“That’s good. I suppose you’re here to pack your things”? Minhyuk smiled at him, making him feel better. “Yes”

“So much for not running away from home because of him” Minhyuk teased and Jiyong laughed, “I didn’t want to tell you this until I knew you were sure…. Remember your last blood transfusion… the time Seunghyun donated”? Jiyong nodded, how could he forget. “Well when you fell asleep, I walked in to see Seunghyun giving you a peck on your forehead” Jiyong held his breath, “I just thought I’d tell you” Jiyong was confused as to why Minhyuk would tell him that, “So I guess we’ll see at the hospital.. champ”?

“Yes.... hyung? Are we still friends”? Jiyong asked before leaving. “Can I still text you and ask for advice from time to time”?

“Of course, someone needs to kick Seunghyun’s if he ever hurt you again. Misunderstanding or not”

“Good, coz I’m sure he’ll need it” Jiyong smiled before leaving for his room to pack.

 

 

Taemin>>>Seunghyun


Are we going on the double date or should I ask the doc?

 

Seunghyun>>Taemin

you, of course we are. He picked me.

 

Taemin>>>Seunghyun

Good. Dinner @ 8? Maggiano’s

 

Seunghyun>>Taemin

How about 9, I’m helping Jiyong move back to the house.

 

Taemin>>>Seunghyun

Wow, aren’t you guys moving too fast? I man you’ve only been dating for a couple hours and you guys are moving in together?

 

Seunghyun>>Taemin

you

 

Taemin>>>Seunghyun

Glad to have you back old friend.

 

Seunghyun smiled before sliding his phone into his pocket and ringing the bell. “Wow... let me guess, you’re here to pick Jiyong” Siwon answered the door. “Hey hyung” the two shook hands. “You’re awfully overdressed for moving” Siwon lead him into the apartment. He was in fact overdressed; he wore black jeans with a white v-neck tee and a blazer, which he removed immediately. “Seunghyun” Minhyuk called from his room, “a word”?

“Sure doc” Seunghyun smirked as he followed the older man, “I’m guessing you’ve heard about Jiyong and I”?

“Stop gloating you fool, it makes you petty”

“Fine” Seunghyun shrugged. “I still won”

“Well the game isn’t over. You’re going to screw it up somehow... and when you do, I’ll be there to mend his broken heart”

“Are you threatening me doc”? Seunghyun took a defiant step forward, “Stop being so immature Seunghyun, you can either see it as a threat or as something to motivate you”.

“I still don't trust you”

“Well I’ll get over it since your boyfriend and I are best friends... he even asked if he can text me frequently... turns out he needs me”

“ you”! Seunghyun was definitely losing his temper. “You can leave now.... and shut the door behind you”, and Seunghyun did, with a slam. “”!

“Wow I never took hyung as the gloating type” He recollected himself  when he heard Jiyong, “You heard us”?

“Every word” Jiyong moved closer, “Did I detect a hint of jealousy coming off you”?

“Jealousy? What jealousy... I’m not jealous” Seunghyun lied, “Sure... and you’re here an hour early because”?

“Because... Taemin wants to have dinner with us so I thought I’d come early” Seunghyun casually walked past Jiyong and entered his room, “plus, I missed my boyfriend” he sat on Jiyong’s bed.

“This seems too good to be true” Jiyong jumped on the bed, knocking Seunghyun down with him. “I’ve always pictured my hot boyfriend rescuing me from the woes of packing” he lowered his head and kissed Seunghyun. He could feel Seunghyun’s heart racing to match his. Seunghyun broke the kiss, “You’re going to spoil me if you keep doing this”

“Then I want to spoil you rotten” Jiyong leaned in once more, but Seunghyun took the lead; pulling Jiyong closer, deepening the kiss. Jiyong moaned, “uhmm, hyung maybe I should keep this room in case we need to sneak out.. you know, away from mom”.

“Uh... we should start moving” Jiyong was a little disappointed when Seunghyun gently rolled out from underneath him but he let it slide.

 

                                                                                          ***

“You didn’t eat much during dinner, aren’t you hungry... I can fix something up for you”

“Seunghyun stop stalling and come to bed” Jiyong pat the bed beside him, it’d been a couple of minutes since they’d been back from dinner with Taemin and Suzy. “Jiyong, what if mom and dad comes back early and sees us”?

“You said they knew”

“Yeah.. but... I...”

“Stop stalling you big baby and come to sleep... I promise I wont bite, plus mom and dad aren’t returning until evening” Jiyong was trying as much as possible not to be offended by Seunghyun’s behavior, “Well... maybe you should bite a little” Seunghyun quickly jumped into the bed with Jiyong.

 

                                                                                 

 

“Well well well, you two have some explanation to do” Both boys woke up to Mirae and Eun Hyuk looking down at them.

“WE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING I SWEAR” Seunghyun pushed Jiyong away gently. “Wow thanks hyunnie” Jiyong rolled his eyes.

“Aww honey, they already have couple names” Mirae clapped her hands, she could barely contain herself, “Calm self baby” Eun hyuk calmed his wife, “You two know we have to talk about this right? Set some ground rules”

“Yes dad” they answered in unison.. “Mom... private conversation.. now” Jiyong pulled Mirae out of the room, “Did you know about my feelings for Seunghyun”?

“Yes... i read your dairy a couple of years back, and have been ever since”

“Wow mom... that’s a whole new level of nosy, even for you. Seunghyun is truly your son” he threw his hands in the air. “Then you should stop being like your father and leaving things helter sketer”

“I’M ADOPTED”!

Mirae gasped, “Who told you? Seunghyun? Don’t listen to him, he’s an idiot”. Both remained quiet till they both laughed as always when they made the joke. “An idiot that I’m head over hills in love with”

“An idiot who’s head over hills in love with you”

“I don’t know, I mean I believe him but what if he gets tired of us... or thinks between two men is gross. I don’t think i’ll be able to take it if he rejects me again” Jiyong sighed. “Why don’t you just trust in your feelings for him, I know you wouldn’t have been here, waking up beside him if you didn’t.... Remember how he was with Lana? All talk and no action, but with you... he’s all action”

Jiyong felt a lot more confident, “That’s true” he smiled.

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

 

“Take a trip with me”? Seunghyun asked as he circled his arm around Jiyong. They’d been waking up in the same position every morning since they started dating. In the past week, they’d talked, not the casual talk they usually had, but deeper. “I’m thinking L.A”?

“Yea sure”

“I’m serious... you’ve never really had a real vacation before and now you can.. and I want it to be with me, plus it’s game season in UCLA  and I want to watch at least one”

Jiyong finally looked up, “Yes... i’ll go. i’ll go anywhere with you”.

“Good coz i already booked our flight and got us a hotel room”

“A little presumptuous aren't we”? Jiyong smirked, “I do have to check with the doctor first”

“True”

“Why aren’t we staying at the house”?

“Hotel seems more vacationy...plus, L.A isnt the only place we’ll be visiting. There’s New York, Paris, Milan, Tokyo... more will be added to the list”

“Whoa” Jiyong hugged Seunghyun tighter, “My boyfriend is the coolest”

“I know”

Jiyong smiled mischievously, he would finally have Seunghyun to himself with no distractions.