Chapter 12

The way you make me feel~

So....I combined two chapters into one so you don't feel robbed.

 

 

“Seriously Seunghyun, why are you here”? Jiyong asked as soon as the door was closed behind them. Minhyuk and the other two suite mates were still in the living room, discussing the new addition to the apartment.

“What do you mean”? Seunghyun pulled his shirt over his head, “Whoa, moving was so stressful” he collapsed on the bed, bare chested and chuckled when Jiyong shyly turned away. “It’s pretty late youngie... let’s snuggle like we used to”. Thanks to Taemin and a few smacks on the head from his mother, he finally came up with a plan to get Jiyong back. The plan was to be as shameless as possible, Jiyong had gone through all his coldness when they were younger, and it was now his turn to go through Jiyong’s coldness. He was determined to find out what he did to offend Jiyong. “You should really get some sleep” Seunghyun pat the side of the bed, “We have all day tomorrow to catch up”

Jiyong was more angry with himself for being secretly happy to see Seunghyun, he was glad Seunghyun didn’t have X-ray vision, or he would have seen the way his heart hyperventilating “Seriously Seunghyun, what are you doing here”?

“Did you forget my promise to you in the ambulance that night? The promise I made to never leave you”?

Jiyong was paralyzed, he fought the urge to pinch himself because he didn’t want to be disappointed at the harsh fact that Seunghyun may not actually be here in his room, smiling at him... saying things that came him feel dizzy, “I don’t want to catch up with you... I have volunteer all day tomorrow” he avoided Seunghyun’s last question with a lie; there was no way he was stay in the same apartment with Seunghyun hovering over him. He picked up his pillow.

“Where are you going with that”?

“I’m sleeping on the couch, since you’ve taken over both beds” Jiyong turned to leave but Seunghyun stopped him, “Sorry youngie, but no one’s allowed to sleep in the living room. Landlord’s rules”

Jiyong sighed, there was no way this was real. “Seunghyun why are you doing this... YOU CAN’T JUST MOVE IN HERE”!! He hated how calm Seunghyun seemed while he himself was battling with so many emotions. It paned him to see how easy it was for Seunghyun to use him and move on. Seunghyun had made the little high school life he had, a lie.

“Why not? You left”

“You read my diary”! Jiyong finally said, he tried so hard not to but every time he looked at Seunghyun, he got embarrassed. What he didn’t understand, was why Seunghyun never said anything about what he read. “That’s not why you left and you know it, youngie” Seunghyun’s calm demeanor was starting to annoy him, “Why do you keep calling me that”!!!!

“What? It’s cute.... suite’s you”. It sounded dangerously close to a flirt, Jiyong thought. “Nice to know that you’re volunteering tomorrow, I wonder if they’ll place me in the same ward as you”

“WHAT”?

Seunghyun smiled. Yes he definitely had feelings for the boy standing before him, it took him a while for figure it out but he finally did and he wasn’t going to wait for some miracle to get Jiyong, he was going to work hard. “I’ve decided to spend my summer volunteering.... so I suggest you get some sleep” Seunghyun smiled before turning over. Everything was going perfectly, he got Jiyong exactly where he wanted him. He budgeted a day, two max for Jiyong to be here. “Oh yeah..” he faced Jiyong for a brief moment, “I can’t believe you left Gaho, poor thing cried every night. What did he ever do to you”? A question he didn’t exactly expect an answer to so he turned back around and went to sleep. He heard Jiyong leave, and close the door behind him but he didn’t move, then he heard he heard Minhyuk’s voice, and fought the urge to go out there. The scent that was Jiyong filled the room when Jiyong was back, jiyong had just taken a bath and it was then Seunghyun realized just how much he’d missed him. He felt pressure on the bed beside him. Seunghyun wanted to talk to Jiyong, ask him how he’s been, kiss him, and cuddle him. Jiyong hadn’t been in the room for ten minutes when he saw the light from Jiyong’s laptop, followed some loud people yelling in Korean.

If you’re not going to leave, I am going to make your life so miserable that you’ll have no choice but to leave’ Jiyong smirked as he increased the volume of the drama he was watching. Seunghyun always hated it when he watched Korean dramas. “AWWWWWWWW”!!! He screamed when Jo Min Hyuk leaned into Kang Yoo Jung in Secret Love. Seunghyun also hated that.

"Whoa is that secret love"? Seunghyun was suddenly peering down his laptop, "I thought you would have been done watching it by now...I've finished it but I don't want to spoil it for you. I can really relate to Jo Min Hyuk; hating someone under false pretenses then liking them so much that you would do anything to ease their pain" Seunghyun eyes were locked with his, "What do you think Jiyong, would it ever be possible for her to genuinely forgive him and allow herself fall for him after all he’d done to her"? Jiyong didn't want to allow himself think into the question, he was not going to be used again, "No” He answered firmly, “No it’s not" he closed his looked away.

 

 

 

“MOM YOU KNEW DIDN’T YOU”! Mirae heard Jiyong but feigned ignorance. They were having lunch at one of their favorite spot’s. Of course she knew, she could barely contain her happiness when Seunghyun told both her and Eun Hyuk that he was moving in with Jiyong.

 

"Mom...dad" Seunghyun strolled into the bedroom where she and her husband lay, "I'm moving out tomorrow"

"Okay" Eun Hyuk said and went back to reading his newspaper. "Okay dad, I'm not even going to be offended by that.... you guys nearly had a heart attack when Jiyong said he was leaving and yet you are ready to throw me out"

"Don't blame your dad, you've been threatening to move out since you were seven. I'm starting to think that you'll be fifty and still living here" Mirae said and laughed, Eun Hyuk joined in.

"What type of parents are you two"? Seunghyun rolled his eyes, "Anyways, I'm moving into Jiyong's apartment. I'm going to bring him back"

"ASSA'!!!!! Mirae could barely contain herself, "Easy honey, don't give yourself an aneurism" Eun Hyuk pats her softly on the bag. She spent the next few minutes talking to Seunghyun and hated how quiet Eun Hyuk was in the matter. "Honey, why were you so quiet"? She asked when Seunghyun had left, "Do you not want Jiyong to come home"?

"I do. I just don't think this is the right way to go about it"

"What are you saying"? She lay on top of him, "Jiyong would have no choice"

"I think Seunghyun needs to find out what he did wrong and then apologize. Jiyong might seem quiet but I think he can be stubborn when he wants to be, like his father"

There was a lot of truth to that, Jiyong was so much like Eun Hyuk, and it was uncanny. There were times she wondered if Eun Hyuk had gotten some lady pregnant and had Jiyong, but it was ridiculous. "I bet you that Seunghyun can get him home by Thursday" she said confidently.

"Really"? Eun Hyuk raised an eyebrow, "and I say that he cannot".

"I bet you that he can.... if he can, you'll take a week off" it wasn't exactly something she'd benefit from, but Eun Hyuk hadn't taken a break in months, he loved his job too much, "And if he can't, you'll follow me for the convention in Dubai.. We leave Friday and comeback Sunday" he winked at her.

"Deal" she smiled seductively, before leaning down to kiss her husband, "I can't wait to come home to you relaxing" she said as she broke the kiss.

"I can't to spend the weekend with you in Dubai". She loved Eun Hyuk, seeing how her father was with her mother; she gave up on love until Eun Hyuk came along. She couldn't picture her life with anyone else. "Honey... you know... Seunghyun and Jiyong, it's a bit more than...uh.."

"A bit more than brotherly love"?

"Yes" As amazing as Eun Hyuk was, he definitely had a limit, and if he was against them, then she would have no choice but to understand, "Eun..."

"You must think I'm blind... I may not have had brothers, but I know no brother treat each other the day those two idiots treat each other" he smiled, and her heart calmed a bit, "I noticed a while ago, I'm just glad that Seunghyun has come to his senses"

"I love you" she blurted, "I love you much"!

 

“It’s not that serious Jiyong, if Seunghyun bothers you so much... just come back home”, she really wanted to win the bet, not because she didn’t want a romantic getaway, but because she liked to win.

Jiyong sighed, “Nice try mom, but he’s the one that’s going to move out” He may or may not have put some laxatives in the breakfast he offered Seunghyun. “I have to go mom... I might as well do my volunteer all week”, he was happy that Seunghyun was placed in the pediatric department.

 

 

“Does he bother you that much”? He was back in the hospital. Minhyuk was having lunch in the cafeteria and he decided to sit with him, “No hyung, I just...”

“Hey guys” Siwon was suddenly beside them but he wasn’t alone. He had one hand slung around Seunghyun’s shoulder. The duo sat together, “Jiyong, T.O.P is pretty cool. My he literally saved my today, I kept running to the bathroom, and Seunghyun covered for me” Siwon smiled at Seunghyun, the two seemed like they’d been friends forever.

“I’m eating” Minhyuk growled, “No seriously Jiyong what did you put in the egg” Siwon continued.

“Hyung, I think it must have been something you ate last night because we all ate it and nothing happened to us, right doc”? Seunghyun was staring at him knowingly, making him bow his head in shame. “True, sorry for accusing you” Siwon apologized. “Guys, Seunghyun knows a good underground rap club, do you guys want to go tonight”? Siwon asked.

“Today is Monday idiot... and what are you two, best friends”? Minhyuk dropped his chopsticks.

“What’s wrong doc”? Seunghyun smiled, “Jealous”?

“Not really”? Jiyong felt Minhyuk’s arm around him, “Jiyong and I have a date tonight, so you guys can have fun” The date was new to him, but he wasn’t going to ask in front Seunghyun.

“I KNEW IT.. I knew there was something between you two”

“What Seunghyun, aren’t you happy for us”? Minhyuk pulled him closer, and he allowed it. “Since you’re his brother and all” Jiyong allowed it, it was his own little way of trying to make Seunghyun see him as a someone who was wanted,

       “It was on the news that Whitney Houston’s daughter just got engaged to her adoptive brother... turns out they’d been dating for a while” Seunghyun was irritated at how Minhyuk was holding Seunghyun, but Jiyong’s expression made him feel a bit better; Jiyong looked uncomfortable.

“There’s nothing wrong with dating an adoptive sibling” Siwon spoke with a full mouth.

“Right”! Seunghyun cheered, “Hyung why are you so cool”? He turned to Siwon, “Hyung don’t you think Jiyong and I would make a good couple”?

Jiyong quickly rose up "I have to go...I...eh...I was supposed to keep a patient company", with that he walked away. He didn't have to look back to see the smile that would be on Seunghyun's face. The kid was driving him crazy.

He plunged himself into work, but couldn't help but going to spy on Seunghyun. He shouldn't have because seeing Seunghyun playing with kids, made his heart flutter some more, and he spent the rest of the day stalking Seunghyun.

 

The day was soon over and he met with Minhyuk in the lobby, “Allow me freshen up” Eun Hyuk said when he was done with his shift, so Jiyong took a seat in the lobby. “JIYONG”! Jiyong heard his name and turned to see Siwon screaming his name down the halls,

“Come quick”!

“Hyung” Jiyong was alarmed, “what’s wrong”?

“It’s Seunghyun, he passed out”

 

 

He was in he room that Seunghyun laid in a flash, “Hyung, what happened”? He had Seunghyun’s hand in his; Seunghyun was still unconscious. “There was a patient just a few minutes ago, she was attacked by a dog and had blood everywhere.... Seunghyun saw the blood and passed out”

It made no sense to Jiyong, Seunghyun must’ve seen blood before; Seunghyun even donated blood to him, and stayed as the blood flowed into him. “Thank you hyung, I’ll stay with him”

“I paged your dad but he's in the theatre now, but I’ll try again later....he’s going to be fine, turns out he hadn’t eaten all day and was a bit dehydrated”

Jiyong kept his eyes on Seunghyun, “I’ll still stay with him”

 “Don’t you have a date with... never mind I’ll just tell Minnie that you can’t make it”

“Thank you hyung”

Minhyuk showed up several minutes later claiming that Seunghyun was faking it, words that got Jiyong angry, Minhyuk also seemed a bit too angry but he didn’t dwell on it. Seunghyun hadn’t so much as moved since he’d been there and he was starting to get worried, it’d been almost hour. He wondered if he should call the parents. The hospital didn’t Mirae call because it wasn’t a major incident. “Hyung” he Seunghyun’s hair, “Please wake up you’re scaring me... I don’t understand how you could faint now when you didn’t when you saw your blood flowing into my system”

“I was being strong for you”. The voice scared him at first. “Seunghyun”? He had to make sure, “I didn’t pass out then because I was trying to be strong for you” Seunghyun suddenly rose up as if nothing ever happened, “So you two’s date is officially over right, YES”!

“Is that why you did this”? Jiyong moved away from his position beside Seunghyun, “You wanted to ruin my date”?

“Of course” Seunghyun smiled, “Why... why did you”? Jiyong’s voice was breaking.

“I like you… I like you alot”

“What”? ‘He likes me’? ‘He likes me’? “I said I like you, I like you alot so you can’t date anyone but me”.

Jiyong laughed, then stopped, then laughed again. “This is just like you Seunghyun. You take whatever you want. First you don’t want me as a sibling and I try to be fine with it. Then you want me as a brother, and again, I am so happy that I don’t even bother asking why.... and now you like me and I’m supposed to just go on with it”?

“Ji...” Seunghyun was about speaking, but Jiyong held his hand up silencing him, “Even if I had my stupid high school crush on you, your arrogance would make it impossible for me to actually like a person like you” Jiyong just allowed the words come out, he hated that his heart flailed when Seunghyun said he liked him. Seunghyun used him once, and he wasn’t ready to make the same mistake again, “You are dull and manipulative. The only thing you have going for you are your parents money and your looks, you would never be genuinely liked by anyone” he scoffed, “Even Lana didn’t like you until I intervened” he wanted Seunghyun to hurt as much as he did, “Unlike Minhyuk, now that’s a person worth liking. Young doctor, independent.. and doesn’t feel the need to play games. Knows what he wants and goes for it. He’s the one I like, not....”

“That’s enough Jiyong” Jiyong’s words hurt, “That’s enough” it was as if people were throwing daggers at his heart, “I might not be smart but I sure know warning signs when I see it, I know you didn't want to go on the date with the doc...sorry if I saw an opportunity to ask you out...I'm so sorry for making you uncomfortable, call it desperation” he stood up from the bed. “I guess I deserve that after all I’ve done to you” he wasn’t just hurt, he was also ashamed. “Just so you know” he stepped in front of Jiyong, “I meant it, when I said I liked you”

Jiyong quickly regretted his words, he wanted to stop Seunghyun but it was too late, Seunghyun had opened the door to leave and standing in front was their father and a dazed Siwon. “Common Seunghyun, I’ll take you home” their father guided Seunghyun, “See you later son” their father nodded at him before disappearing.

“That was cold Jiyong” Siwon joined him in the room, “He actually did faint but it was my idea to get you involved”, he didn’t say much but his confused look, made Siwon speak, “I don’t know what must have happened between you two but I could see the tension between you two, and frankly, I don’t appreciate you trying to use my friend to make someone jealous”

“Hyung” Jiyong was beyond embarrassed, “I’m not trying to put you on the spot but I haven’t seen Minnie take interest in a person for a while, and I don’t want him heart broken. And Seunghyun here... well I must say that you’re all he talked about. He genuinely likes you any fool can see that. Maybe his execution was a little childish but he does... ”

 

 

“So I guess we’ll see you when we get back”? Taehyun stopped by the couch where he was lying, watching a Kdrama, the third one in three days. “Seriously Jiyong, we have to take you out tonight. Its friday night, party night”

“Yeah Ji” Siwon pounced on the space beside him, “Enough moping... the four of us have to go out later”

He smiled and nodded although he didn’t feel like it, he wanted to be miserable. Seunghyun had moved out before he summoned the courage to go back to the apartment. Whenever he spoke to the folks, they never mentioned what had happened, even Mirae. They did call to say they were flying out for the weekend; they were probably on their way to the airport. He wanted to ask about Seunghyun but was too scared to. Even Minhyuk seemed distant.

It was almost three pm and he was drifting into sleep when he heard the doorbell. "Coming" he pulled the blanket off him.

"Hey old friend" Taemin smiled, "Hyung"! Jiyong's eyes widened. "Hyung? I thought we were going by names now... or are you only doing that with only Seunghyun"? Taemin smiled when Jiyong stiffened, "Are you going to let me in"?

Jiyong stepped aside, "sorry, come in Taemin" They both laughed. Taemin examined Jiyong, "I have to say that I am extremely happy to see you in this state Jiyong" He eyed the couch and the blanket, and junk food all over the couch, "I'm guessing this your lair"

"Sorry" Jiyong grew embarrassed, "I wasn't expecting company"

"Oh don't be... you've made my job easy, and I'll get straight to the point" Taemin took a sit, "What exactly did Seunghyun do to you"? Jiyong turned away; he didn't want to talk about it, especially not with the person who knew about it. "You have to answer me Ji, I need to understand why you two are in this mess” Taemin looked around the environment, “Seunghyun calls after prom and finally comes clean of his feeling towards you, and the next thing I know, you move out. And I know how much you liked him... any fool could see that”

Jiyong laughed, “I bet you two think I’m a fool” he shook his head, “He came clean”? He scoffed, “More like he bragged about how he used me to get to Lana... and don’t you dare lie about that. I heard him talking to you”

“What are you talking about...he never...”, He suddenly understood, “YOU IDIOT”!

“Hyung”! Taemin’s outburst confused him.

Taemin smiled, it was going to be easier then he thought, “Didn’t your parents teach you not to eavesdrop on other people’s conversation”? Jiyong was about to say something but he continued, “Are you going to lie about eavesdropping? Okay.. so when did Seunghyun tell you he used you...how did you get your information”?

Jiyong watched Taemin who seemed confident with his hands crossed across his chest, ‘wow he has some nerve acting like a saint’ “Fine, I eavesdropped and I....”

“And I should inform you that you didn’t hear the full story...” Taemin told Jiyong the full story, from prom night to the day they spoke about Seunghyun moving in with him. “Jiyong”? Taemin called when Jiyong wasn’t saying anything, “Ji”

Jiyong shut his eyes tightly “You really expect me to believe that”? The sad thing was that as unrealistic as it sounded, he believed it. “You expect me to believe that he didn’t sleep with Lana, that he....”

“Hold on” Taemin pulled out his phone and quickly dialed a number, “Hey Lana” Taemin placed the phone on speaker before shh-ing Jiyong, “Did I wake you”?

“No” Lana sounded groggy, “I was about to fall asleep though, what’s up? If you’re calling to find out more things about Suzy, just ask her yourself. I...”

“No it’s not that... So Seunghyun was telling me how with you on prom night was….” Taemin rolled his eyes.

“YAH, did you bang your head somewhere”? Lana sounded more awake, “Our classmates thought we had but you and Suzy know the truth. He drove me home and told me he liked someone else and I figure it was Jiyong... then we talked”

“Whoa Jiyong”? Taemin was smiling at the wide-eyed Jiyong. “Yeah...I could’ve swore we’ve talked about this a billion time” Lana continued, “But yeah... I was a bit jealous of Jiyong at first but at least Seunghyun and I are closer than ever as friends.... which we were before it got awkward between us..... I kinda haven’t spoken to Jiyong since I left though, I’m still a bit jealous”

“I’m sure you’ll find someone amazing”

“Well, its Seunghyun I want” she yawned, “Jiyong is lucky.... when Seunghyun loves, he gives it his all and if I weren't playing games, I would have had him”

“Yeah better luck next time uh”?

“Yeah... I should probably call Jiyong...haven’t spoken to him in forever” Lana yawned, “T, I’m too tired to ask what this call is about but we’ll talk tomorrow, its almost four in the morning. Wait, I’ve been meaning to ask you you’re his best friend how could you not have known”?

“What do you mean”? Taemin had his eyes fixed on the silent Jiyong. “To be honest when Seunghyun told me that he didn’t really have feelings for me, I kind of knew who he had feelings for.... I mean one does not simply give away their prom king crown to....”

“Hey”!!! Taemin laughed awkwardly, hoping that Jiyong didn't catch on but he knew better, “Go to bed hun, I’ll call you in the morning”. They both bid their final goodbyes, and then Taemin hung up. Jiyong was looking down at his feet, still trying to gather his thoughts. “Jiyong, I think the problem was that you never gave him the benefit of doubt. You didn’t even try, plus you actually believed I wouldn’t kick Seunghyun’s if he ever did that to you” Taemin watched Jiyong sadly, Jiyong was obviously battling some emotions, “Do you still like him”

“Yes, alot”

“Then go to him, he’s broken. He’s sick and driving everyone at the house crazy especially now that your folks is out of town”

“What do you mean he’s broken”? Jiyong took a seat

“Jiyong” Taemin sat on the stool facing Jiyong, “Seunghyun told me what you said to him at the hospital... he only told me when I kept cursing him for giving up so easily. Ji... Seunghyun has the lowest of the low self esteem, gee I had to freaking convince him that he was pretty good looking, he used to think people looked at him because he had a weird shaped head...you probably wouldn’t believe this but Seunghyun once told me that he was only mean to you so can leave, because if you stay.. you might take his family from him” Taemin laughed as he shook his head, “I mean it was when we first met and we were way younger then, apparently he thought that you were the ideal son and he was someone they were stuck with... now imagine how he must have felt when you blatantly chose Minhyuk over him and then told him no one was ever going to love him”

Jiyong inhaled deeply, “I didn’t mean anything I said that night” his voice broke, “I...I just wanted to hurt him” Seunghyun liked him. Infact Seunghyun liked him so much that he came for him but what did he do? He sent Seunghyun away. “I was so mean to him” he sighed. “I’m sure he deserved it” Taemin kidded.

 

 

  It was evening when Jiyong finally entered the house, “Good evening ajumma” he greeted the maid who was cleaning the entrance parlor. “Jiyong”! She hugged him tightly, “We’ve missed you, how are you”?

“I’m okay” he smiled awkwardly. He’d up and left without giving any of the workers a proper goodbye, “I just came to see how the house was”. He stopped by the courtyard where gaho was playing happily before heading upstairs. “I’M NOT HUNGRY, WHY CAN’T EVERYONE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE”! He heard from Seunghyun’s room, then one of the maids emerged holding a tray “He hasn’t been eating or sleeping and now he’s sick” she said to him, “Can you make him eat”? She handed him the tray, “He always listens to you”

 

Seunghyun felt bad for yelling at the lady, she was at least twice his age, but needed some alone time. Jiyong’s words still haunted him, “Hyung” he heard Jiyong call him from the door. He’d been hearing Jiyong call him for days now, “Please stop tormenting me... Please just go... Get out of my head” he said with his back to the door.

“Hyung it’s really me”

Seunghyun turned to the door, and it indeed was Jiyong holding a tray, “What are you doing here”? The words were supposed to sound angry but it came out sounding like a plea. “They say you haven’t been eating” Jiyong walked closer to the bed, he reached over and felt Seunghyun’s temperature, “And you’re burning up”

“You shouldn’t be here” Seunghyun slapped Jiyong’s hands away, “I’m not hungry”

“Stop being such a baby Seunghyun, you need to eat so you can take some pills” Jiyong placed the tray down but lifted the bowl of Juk. “What can I do to make you eat”?

“You can leave”

“Okay fine... you can ask me anything and I’ll answer truthfully for every spoon” Jiyong ignored Seunghyun’s answer.

“Who says I have a question for you”?

“Fine” Jiyong dropped the plate, “I’ll take my leave then” Seunghyun held him back before he took his leave, “Fine, I’ll ask you” Seunghyun said and Jiyong sat back down. “Did you mean what you said at the hospital”? Seunghyun asked, “No I didn’t, I only said those words because I wanted to hurt you” Jiyong answered before placing a spoonful of Juk in Seunghyun’s mouth. “Do you like the doctor”?

“No, I once thought he was cute but that was when I first met him” Jiyong fed Seunghyun another spoon, his heart racing with anticipation of Seunghyun’s next question. “Why did you move away... why did you shut me out”?

“Because I was a fool”

“That’s not an answer Jiyong” Seunghyun closed his mouth before Jiyong could feed him, “Fine I was stupid okay?... It felt impossible that you would like me so I believed that you used me to get to Lana, and the funny thing is that I was going to be okay with it… you using me I mean”. Seunghyun’s mouth was opened by the time Jiyong finished. “I need to hear it...How do you really feel about me Jiyong”?

“I... I like you alot, I’ve always liked you” He fed Seunghyun again, “Well I guess I’m done eating because that’s all I have to ask” Seunghyun looked away, “You may leave now Jiyong”

A wave of disappointment washed over Jiyong, “But you haven’t eaten anything”

“Good thing I wasn’t really hungry”

“Okay then” Jiyong grew inpatient, he really didn’t want to leave but he didn’t know how to beg “... a kiss for every spoon”. Seunghyun smiled, “How about I just do this...” He took the bowl from Jiyong and downed it, “..and then kiss you as much as I want”

“DEAL”! Jiyong said a bit more eager then he wanted to, “You know, you really hurt me that day in the hospital” Seunghyun set the bowl aside and leaned back, and Jiyong felt a draft of air wash all over him. He knew Seunghyun was teasing but he didn’t know how much he could take. “Yes... I..I’m really sorry...I didn’t mean it” Seunghyun’s hands was suddenly on his cheek, caressing his face, Jiyong leaned into him.

“Are you sure”? Seunghyun smirked, “I mean you did say some pretty deep stuff, I’m not even sure I can trust you anymore...so I’ve kind of decided to allow Minhyuk have you”

“HAVE ME”? Jiyong yelled as he stood from the bed, “I don’t want anyone to have anyone to have me... anyone that isn’t you. I don’t care if I’ve ruined my chances with you, I am going to get it back no matter how long I have to wait”

“Good then, I should probably tell you that Lana is coming back next week and I am planning on asking her out for real this time”

Jiyong felt as if he’s just been kicked in the stomach, he knew Lana would never reject Seunghyun, not after all he’d heard her say on the phone, “I don’t care” he said, although he didn’t believe it, how could he not care?

“You don’t care”? Seunghyun got out of the bed, a bit shaky at first but he finally stabilized himself.

“I don’t” he lied again, “I would wait... if you really liked me before you’ll like me again. You’re worth the wait...it was so hard being away from you but I had to because I ..didn’t trust myself” his voice broke again. “Please don’t cry” Seunghyun reached up to wipe the single tear across Jiyong’s cheek, “I just wanted to  hear you say it... I wanted to be sure it was me you wanted, not... Minhyuk” Seunghyun spat the name out. “It’s you, my heart only recognizes you” Jiyong leaned into Seunghyun’s touch. Seunghyun smiled, “Taemin called me a while back…. What took you so long to come to me”?

Jiyong blushed; Seunghyun was looking at him like he was the last person on earth. “Embarrassment I guess”

“You’re gorgeous”

Slowly, Seunghyun drew his hands away, he watched Jiyong as those words registered, then he reached for Jiyong again and pulled him in again, this time he lowered his heard, and Jiyong lifted his head in expectation of a kiss. The first brush of their lips against each other was gentle and chaste, but the next one was hungry, both trying to get as much as they could. “Are you okay”? Jiyong broke the kiss with a smack when Seunghyun staggered a little, “Seunghyun you need to get some sleep... your eyes are bloodshot and your temperature is high”?

“Trust me my high temperature isn’t a result of my sleepless nights” Seunghyun said and winked making Jiyong blush again “Keep blushing and I’ll never be able to keep my hands off you”.

In a few minutes, Seunghyun pulled the covers over the droopy eyed Seunghyun, “This... this isn’t a dream right”? Seunghyun yawned for the nth time. “I ask myself the same thing... it’s too good to be true but fortunately, it’s real” Jiyong smiled

“Good.... I’ve been seeing so many Jiyong’s in my head lately.... don’t go... please be here when I wake up” Sleep was finally taking him, his vision was blurred now, “I promise, this time I won’t leave you...Hyunnie. I love you” He heard before sleep finally claimed him.

 

 

A/N

Sorry guys, my laptop broke while I was in Nigeria and there's no apple store there so I had to wait till I got back. So sorry, HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVELIES, this fic is almost coming to an end :(  Hope you guys are okay though, leave me a message okay?