New friends, lost things

My Boss is a (On Hiatus)

 

*Narrator's point of view*
 
"YUN-AH!! WHERE ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!!?" you heard Mi Sun screeching from the doorway. *Almost forgot about her. Uh.... Crap, what now? Wait... Who cares? She can't fire me. DUH! I can't believe I almost forgot! Phew.*
 
Mi Sun stomped over to you with her hand raised, looking BEYOND ANGRY. As soon as her hand was an inch away from your face, you grasped it and pushed her away. She gasped, never having seen you fight back. At this, you smirked.
 
"Didn't expect that? I'm going wherever the hell I want. So screw you, I'm going with my friends." you said as you turned and left Mi Sun standing there, mouth hanging open, and followed the smiling Gongchan.
 
******************
 
Dear Diary.
 
So, I made two best friends, and am super proud of myself for standing up to her after all these years. All thanks to the fact I remembered I can't get fired, since she's been through too many assistants in one week as a child, so her father found me and decided that even if she fires me, I'm still going to work for him, but she'll be cut off from all the money she gets every week. Awesome sauce! If I would have known friends were THIS awesome, I would have talked to more people!
 
***
 
"Oh, I don't know if I ever told you, but I really love your 'OK'. I can listen to it on repeat and I'll never get bored." you mumbled as Baro-ssi led the way. You didn't think anyone would hear you, but immediately, the boys all stopped.
 
"C-Could you repeat that?" Sandeul-ssi asked quietly. They had all turned to you, with expectant faces. CNU, with his big, goofy, never-ending smiles, stops in front of you, waiting for an answer, and stares right into your eyes. A little louder this time, you repeat what you said. This didn't seem to be enough, since now Jinyoung-oppa had joined CNU-ssi in waiting for your answer. Just a tad louder.
 
"Not loud enough~" Baro-ssi sang, while they all stood in front of you. *They're not gonna stop....*
 
"I SAID I LOVE YOUR SONG 'OK', ALRIGHT??! I CAN LISTEN TO IT ON REPEAT AND WON'T GET BORED! ARE YOU HAPPY!?" you yelled, face burning with embarrassment as people walking by just stared at you like you were from some different planet. So, the satisfied boys left you alone and started laughing instead. Grumbling, you finally remembered something.
 
"Say, why did you guys decide to talk to me all of a sudden?" you asked suddenly, making Baro-ssi stop laughing and looked at you
seriously.
 
"You looked lonely."
 
***
 
After Baro-ssi said that, you all went to get something quick to eat, and luckily for you guys, nobody recognized them. Then, they all offered to walk you home, but you refused, saying it was okay, but they all gave you their numbers and insisted that as friends, you should call any of them if you had anything on your mind. Or text them, at the very least. *I guess I can call them ALL oppa's now... They're really nice guys....*
 
Entering, you see the picture of your parents by the desk at the entrance of your small apartment. You smile sadly, knowing your only friends are idols, and the only family you have left hates you. You use the money from working for Mi Sun to support yourself, since your parents aren't "around" anymore. Still, each day, you greet the picture, your only one, seeing as though a year after that picture was taken, your parents divorced and your mother burned all memories of him away, but you kept that one. You talk to it as if your parents will be able to hear you, and tell it about your life. Like a diary.
 
"Mom, dad, I'm home..." you bow to the picture. You told her about the new friends you made.
 
"There's Baro-oppa, who's kind of cool, but a bit odd... There's also Sandeul-oppa, who was sadly fooled by Mi Sun, CNU-oppa, who looks kind of like me, except he smiles all the time, in a cute way, and then there's Jinyoung-oppa and Gongchan-oppa, who were both really cool with me and I guess they're pretty cute, too... They were all really nice people... It makes me kind of want to meet even MORE people. Maybe then people will believe me when I say I was the one who actually wrote all of Mi Sun's songs, speeches, and all that... But until that day, whatever. I will continue to live on! Hwaiting!" you encouraged yourself, and with that, you locked the door and went to bed.
 
***
 
You couldn't sleep. And when you got up to drink something, you remembered you were out of milk and water. So, you put some shoes on, since you were already wearing jeans and a t-shirt, locked up and walked to the store.
 
"SHINee! SHINee!", you could hear crazy fangirls chanting outside SHINee's dorm, which you always walked past on your way to the only convenience store that had those snacks you loved. Pissed off already, you let it pass, and raised the volume on your iPod. But you could still hear them. *Last straw...*
 
Someone accidentally shoved you, but didn't notice, and kept chanting.
 
"SHUT. THE . UP!!! DON'T YOU KNOW THEY MUST BE TIRED AS AND NOW THEY CAN'T SLEEP 'CAUSE YOU WON'T ING SHUT THE HELL UP!?! NOW LEAVE THEM THE ALONE!!" you yelled at the top of your lungs, so pissed off you were starting to see red. That shut them up. One fangirl even muttered something in agreement, and slowly, everybody started leaving. Finally, there was peace and quiet. *Success.* Grinning to yourself, you were about to walk away, when Key-ssi came bursting out the door and tackled you in a hug.
 
"THANK YOU. SO MUCH. WE'VE BEEN HAVING TROUBLES GETTING RID OF THEM FOR WEEKS." he almost yelled, grateful you scared everyone off. Jonghyun-ssi peeked out the door, and smiled when he saw it was empty, no fangirl or anyone outside. He went back inside and called everyone out, then started dancing around by himself out of happiness. Taemin-ssi was smiling and looking up towards the sky, twirling around like if it was Christmas Day and it was snowing. Onew-ssi and Minho-ssi were just sleepily rubbing their eyes, trying to grasp the situation. You stiffled a laugh and helped Key-ssi back up.
 
"They were getting on my nerves, too. One of them actually pushed me into the floor and didn't even notice, much less bother to say sorry. Now then, make sure all of you get some rest and prepare for tomorrow. Good luck." you bowed then walked away.
 
*Jonghyun's point of view*
 
An angel! An angel that got rid of the problem and granted us some nice sleeping time! She's an angel I tell you! We owe her so much and don't even know her name.... But anyways, to more important matters, SLEEP! BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL SLEEP!
 
*Your point of view*
 
Well, glad I could help? Either ways, I got my drinks, PLUS some candy, so I'm happy. Wait.... . Where's my phone?
 
*Taemin's point of view*
 
As soon as we were about to walk balk inside the dorm, I saw something black and slim on the floor. I walked over to it, and picked it up. A phone? Whose was it? Or... Was it that girl's phone? Maybe it fell out of her pocket when the fan pushed her.
 
"Um... Key umma..." I called him over.
 
"What's wrong? Huh? Whose phone is that?" Key umma said while pointing at the phone in my hand. I rubbed the back of my neck.
 
"You think maybe it was that girl's?" he guessed.