I'm not scared!

My Boss is a (On Hiatus)

 

*Narrator's point of view*
 
Dear Diary,
I'm sitting next to the coffee machine, waiting for my coffee to be done. Oh, someone's coming.
 
***
 
There were four guys coming your way, who you recognized as Baro-ssi, Gongchan-ssi, Sandeul-ssi, and Jinyoung-ssi. Of course, you only knew them because Mi Sun made you remember everyone, so she wouldn't have to. You looked up, and Baro met your gaze, smiling.
 
"Hello, we are B1A4's Baro, Gongch--" "I'm extremely sorry for my rudeness, but I know who you are. Also, my boss doesn't like it when I talk to people. She thinks I'll run away, but I'd gladly do so anyways, if I had the choice. But I can't, seeing as though that hag is coming over here to most likely trick you guys into believing I'm insane or somethin'. Once again, I'm extremely sorry. Oh yes, and my name is Kim Yun", you interrupted, trying to get them away before Mi Sun came over here and out the oxygen. The one called Jinyoung-ssi smiled, understanding. You bowed and were about to move out of their way when all four of them sat with you, giving you toothy grins. 
 
"You know, you kind of look like our other member, CNU. I mean, with the hair and glasses. Except you don't smile all the time like he does. Haha! It's like a girl CNU! I wonder if she can sing, too...", Baro-ssi laughed. Pushing your glasses up, you looked at each of them. *I wonder if they'll be fooled by her, too... That'd be a shame, I kind of want to be their friends....*
 
"Yun-ah! What do you think you're--!? Oh... Ah, hello", Mi Sun almost yelled, until she saw the four boys, and gave them her 'prettiest' fake smile. You turned away, bored, then saw that only Sandeul-ssi and Baro-ssi were smiling back, while Jinyoung-ssi was rolling his eyes, and Gongchan-ssi didn't even bother looking at her. You smirked. *Can't get 'em all this time, huh, Mi Sun?* Then Jinyoung-ssi turned to Mi Sun, and also gave her a fake smile.
 
"Don't bother us with your fake kindness, please, we were talking." Jinyoung-ssi said, as politely as he could manage. Stiffling a laugh, you closed your eyes, waiting for the...
 
"Where's my coffee, Yun-ah? And my schedule?", she asked you, trying to control her anger. You opened your eyes, and pointed at the papers right in front of her, with the coffee next to it. *How can you not see that? Are you blind, or something?* Huffing angrily, Mi Sun took her things and went back from where she came from.
 
"Say, where's CNU? Wasn't he with us when we entered the building?" Baro-ssi asked, concerned. Taking a drink of your coffee, you would have shrugged, but you knew exactly where he was.
 
"He's with Mi Sun, talking about stuff. What stuff exactly, I don't know, but he's in the room that Mi Sun just went into." you sighed. Baro-ssi smiled as a 'thank you' and stood up, muttering something about "Bathroom".
 
"She's pretty...." you heard Sandeul-ssi whisper to himself, obviously talking about Mi Sun.
 
"Are you crazy? That lady was so fake! She made me puke a little in my mouth!" Jinyoung and Gongchan both yelled. That did it. You fell off your chair, laughing too hard, and rolled about on the floor.
 
"I-Is Yun-ah okay?!" Sandeul-ssi exclaimed as you laughed some more, gasping for air. *Omo! Did these guys see it too?! Hahah! Too funny! TWO people who were disgusted by her without actually TALKING to her! This is just beautiful!*
 
You nodded as your giggle fit stopped, and sat up, surrounded by all four of the guys. Apparently, Baro-ssi had heard you and came running after Sandeul-ssi yelled. Smiling, both Gongchan-ssi and Jinyoung-ssi held out a hand for you. Taking their offers, you got up and bowed.
 
"Thank you, Gongchan-ssi, Jinyoung-ssi. I'm curious. How could you tell she was being fake?" you asked, wondering. They exchanged glances then turned back to you.
 
"Well, you did tell us. Although, it looks like Jinyoung and I were the only ones listening, so, sorry about that. But anyways, Yun-ah, you don't have to be so formal, I'm sure we'll be great friends, so feel free to call us oppa." Gongchan-ssi told you with a smile. 
 
"Yeah, you don't have to be scared of her, we'll be here, by your side, not hers!" Jinyoung-ssi added, giving you a big hug. Feeling yourself get red, you just stood there, not knowing what to do. *Great friends...? Really? I'm looking forward to it... Wait...*
 
"Scared? Oh, no no, I'm not scared! And... Thank you, Gongchan...oppa." You defended yourself. Smiling, the B1A4 boys started to walk to the door. As soon as you thought you were going to be by yourself again, Jinyoung called your name.
 
"Aren't you coming? Let's go and have some fun, Yun-ah. You look like you need a break. C'mon. Who cares about Mi Sun-noona?" he said, and when he did, it felt as if though a shining light came down onto your life and showed you a brand new, beautiful path. Smiling to yourself, you walked over, and as if on cue, CNU-ssi, the missing member, came out of the room and looked at you, then at the others and joined you.
 
"Nae. Thank you, oppas."