Blackmail, Injured Tables, and Smart Cookies

My Boss is a (On Hiatus)

 

[GottaLoveEm: Candy, comments, views, and subscribers keep me going :) But grrr school started again (actually, last week) for me so updates might get a bit slower... But I DO work on it every day. And do feel free to correct me if I make any errors. Since I just write whatever I feel like writing, ideas are accepted XD]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
*CNU's POV*
 
I didn't like how close he was standing to her when he whispered in her ear. Too close, if you asked me. Maybe I was a little angry. I mean, what's his deal, getting so close to her like that, so suddenly? He barely introduced himself to her! I rolled my eyes and looked away while she stuttered and agreed to something.
 
"We done here?" I asked irritably. She looked up at me with her eyes still wide from shock, then back at Taemin, and nodded.
 
"Come on." I said, leading her away from the creepy boy who kept smiling.
 
*Taemin's POV*
 
*Taemin, you genius.* I convinced her to do me "favors" in exchange for my silence. Now I don't even have to step out of the dorm. And since I was a bit rude to Onew hyung ealier, she can get him some chicken, too.
 
"Onew hyung! Onew hyung!" I yelled, running back inside before anyone else saw me. He looked at me briefly, then started pouting and turned away from me.
 
"I got us a slave- I mean, a helper!" I shouted. This sparked interest in everyone's eyes, but Minho hyung looked at me suspiciously.
 
"Don't tell me you blackmailed that nice teenage girl who helped us out the other day using her phone. Even for you, that's too far, Taemin-ah." Minho hyung scolded me. *Urghhh he was supposed to be on my side...* I looked at Key umma and he also had a dissappointed look on his face.
 
"Can we keep her, Key umma?" I pleaded. He was about to say no but then I used my sneak attack aegyo on him and he couldn't help but nod. Now I needed to convince everyone else.
 
"Onew hyung, if we keep her, she can get you chicken everyday." I promised hyung. Finally, he turned to me, and with a straight face, nodded, with his thumb up.
 
"Sold." he assured me. Now only Jonghyun hyung and Minho hyung were left. Now, what will I use to convice Jonghyun hyung? *Maybe... "She can buy you insoles so you won't have to be embarrassed about buying them yourself" or something? No... That makes it too obvious that I'm making fun of his height. Which I am, but I don't want him to notice. Hm... Ah, I'll think of something later...*
 
*Baro's POV*
 
"Hey, Jinyoung" I began, having troubles breathing, since he was just, oh you know, SITTING ON TOP OF ME.
 
"What's up?" he answered. I gritted my teeth. *How's the weather up there, jerk?...* But I focused on what I was going to ask him.
 
"You think CNU likes...?" I asked, hinting at who I was talking about by signaling glasses. Jinyoung smirked.
 
"No doubt. You up for teasing him until he finally admits it?" he offered. We exchanged evil glances, except I had to twist my neck just so I could see him = ='. A definite yes. As soon as we stopped with our laughing-like-maniacs, Yun-ah and CNU walked in. Except, Yun-ah looked troubled and CNU looked irritated. What did we miss?
 
*Your POV*
 
I can't believe it. Someone with an angel face just blackmailed me. He not only found all the songs I typed up when I would take the train to wherever I was headed to, but also a few *cough cough* other things. And he said that if I don't do whatever he wants, those things will spread like wildfire. I mean, I'm much more concerned about the songs being put out to the public. 
 
Even if Mi Sun's singing career ends, she still has modeling, because her dear daddy is the owner of the company, and she would publicly humiliate me to the point where all I could do then was dig a hole and die inside of it. And I'd had enough of that. That was, after all, how I spent all of school. Now I just have to wait for it to be over and done with. In elementary, everyone picked on me because my parents were divorced, then later, I was found by Mi Sun's father and for some reason, Mi Sun immediately hated me. I don't see why. 
 
No happy family, after my parents got divorced when I was in fourth grade because my dad found out my mother was dating a younger man, my mother plunged into depression and I never heard from my father again. The last thing he ever said to me was "It's not your fault, baby. I'll always love you. Remember that." before he left, and my mother didn't talk much either. 
 
I had no friends, no one ever talked to me, and I was too shy and thought something was wrong with me. I wasn't pretty, my teeth were crooked back then, but I later got braces, and my hair was always a complete mess as well. It still is, but it's getting a bit better. I didn't have a lot of money, either. I lived in an apartment that had roaches. Luckily not rats, I hated them. But the weird thing is, the first day Mi Sun came to my school, I was nice to her. Yet she pushed me into the trashcan. For offering to play with her. Are you kidding me? She even said "My daddy told me not to play with commoners." My first thought back then was "Fine, screw you, jerk."
 
Yeah. I was a smart cookie back then. So if I didn't do what Taemin-ssi said, I'd get shunned by all of Korea. No, everybody who liked Mi Sun, all over the world. *Craaaaap. I'm so screwed. As soon as I thought I was free, this comes along...* I sighed, then snapped out of it. Baro-oppa was calling my name.
 
"Huh?! Oh, um.. Yes?" I asked him suddenly. They all gave me weird looks, then Baro-oppa asked if anything was wrong. I shook my head.
 
"No, but I forgot to get ice cream..." I said. It wasn't a lie. Everyone seemed to believe me, well, everyone except CNU-oppa. But whatever. Anyways! Time to make us all some food.
 
 
*Narrator's POV*
 
While everyone waited for you to finish, you sat by the counter waiting for the water to boil. So, you took out your diary.
 
**********************
 
Dear Diary.
 
I was blackmailed by an angel-faced demon. Woo hoo... At least I have my phone back. Oh? What's this? Five new entries in the Address book? "Chicken Freak", "Dino Head", "Quiet and Grumpy", "Diva Umma", and "Most Beautiful Boy in Existence"? I giggled. The extent he went through to make sure I did what he wanted was kind of funny. Poor Minho-ssi, the "Quiet and Grumpy"... Hehehehe. Oh! A text from... Sun Hee. She's Mi Sun's hair stylist, right? She seems nice... She's tried to talk to me before, but I... well... Never really talked back to her. I should start! Making friends is good... Less people to be shunned by. I never really liked being the kid with no friends. It's lonely, just like Baro-oppa said. I think people knew I was lonely, but nobody really bothered talking to me. Until just recently, that is.
 
***
 
The text said "Hey, Mi Sun has a photoshoot today, right?". *Yeah... That's right....* So you replied "Yeah. I'm not attending, so could you please make sure she doesn't do anything stupid? ^^ Good luck handling her~ Hwaiting!" to change the usual "Yes."
 
The Baro-oppa burst into the room, looking around like if there had been some type of accident. You looked, concerned. "What's up? Did something happen?" you asked.
 
"YES!! We heard giggling! Is there someone here?!" he yelled, looking concerned. *That was me... Is it that weird
to laugh?* You shook your head and went back to paying attention to what you had put on the stove.
[GottaLoveEm: Sorry, I'm TERRIBLE in the kitchen, so I'm not going to pretend I know what I'm talking about :) LOL if I ever get married, HE'LL be the housewife] Then he relaxed. Until he saw your diary sitting on the other side of the table.
 
"Oooh~ What's this? A diary, perhaps? I wonder what it--" he tried reaching for it, but you quickly took the knife and stabbed at the spot right in front of his hand, shooting daggers with your eyes. He swallowed nervously and retreaved his hand.
 
"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... Are you okay, baby?" you asked the table, gently rubbing it.
 
"You almost stabbed my hand and you're apologizing to the TABLE?! YUN-AH, YOU !" Baro-oppa yelled, freaking out a bit, but you stuck out your tongue.
 
"Never attempt to read my diary. Easy as that." you said simply. After he relaxed a bit, you called everyone else
over and they all settled down. You had a small table, but Baro-oppa and Jinyoung-oppa insisted you all eat in the kitchen.
 
*CNU's POV*
 
What was going on? Why were Baro and Jinyoung smiling at me? It was kind of creepy. They even insisted on eating on the tiny table in Yun-ah's kitchen. Baro-oppa seated me in front of Yun-ah. She looked up and smiled nervously, then went back to eating. But... We were so close that... I could feel her knees, and no matter how I tried to place my arms, they kept brushing by hers... I ended up putting them on my lap most of the time. But just as I was about to eat, there was a knock on the door and Yun-ah almost ran to go get it. I sighed. *Don't be TOO happy to leave, Yun-ah...* When I peeked, I saw Gongchan by the door, smiling at her and...blushing. Yeah. I might wear glasses, but I definitely saw him blushing. Just my luck. I bet that if she had to pick between Gongchan and I, she would choose him. He's freaking adorable, who wouldn't?