Takeoff!

My Boss is a (On Hiatus)

 

[GottaLoveEm: Been lazy these past few days. No school today since there was a black out yesterday :D Sorry if it's too short.]
____________________________________________________________________
 
*Your POV*
 
I laughed awkwardly as I had to drag CNU-oppa back to bed, but Sun Hee and Taemin-oppa didn't bother helping me at all.  After about an hour or two, he finally regained consciousness again, and by that time, I had gone back to playing videogames with Sun Hee and Taemin-oppa. I only noticed him when he sat next to me with his head resting on his hands.
 
"Why are you doing this to me...." I heard him mumble while I used another combo on Sun Hee, who wasn't doing too bad for a first-timer. I paused the game for a second, passed the controller to Taemin-oppa, and turned to CNU-oppa.
 
"Doing what? Going to the US? Oh, don't worry, it'll only be a year. I'm going over there to study while Mi Sun does her debut stuff, but I'll stay longer than she will. Sun Hee is going to be with me. 'S all cool. You could always email me and whatnot." I reasoned, trying to brighten his mood and bring back his old smile. But the whole "one year" idea seemed to depress him even more. *Why is he so upset? Shouldn't a friend be happy for another friend at times like these and wish them luck? Or, at least, thats what I used to hear people say when I was on the train and they talked to each other about their problems...*
 
"YAH! Why aren't you happy for me? I've wanted to go to the US and study in a high school away from Mi Sun ever since I met her." I confessed, starting to get irritated.
 
"High school? Oh, that's right, you're 16..." Taemin-oppa thought aloud from the couch, where he was still trying to defeat Sun Hee.
 
"Yep. So, don't worry. Nothing will happen to me, I won't get , my body won't get cut up and stuffed with drugs, it'll all be okay. Unless I go to a ghetto school. Then I can't quite guarantee anything, but..." I joked, still trying to get CNU-oppa to smile, but he looked up at me in panic, but I bonked his head and smiled.
 
"Chill." I insisted. He stood up abruptly and frowned.
 
"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I--!!!" he began, but received a kick from Taemin-oppa on the stomach and fell to his knees, in pain.
 
"Oh, I'm sorry, I was just stretching my legs..." Taemin-oppa obviously lied from the other side of me. I heard him laugh to himself as CNU-oppa looked up at him in fury but kept quiet, leaving me confused. 
 
 
**FAST FORWARD SINCE I DON'T FEEL LIKE THINKING**
 
 
"Got everything?" Taemin-oppa said as he was hugging me goodbye, while Key-umma was sobbing silently and Minho-ssi and Jonghyun-ssi helped me with Mi Sun's luggage. Sadly, CNU-oppa was still moping, so he had stayed home while Gongchan-oppa, Baro-oppa, and Jinyoung-oppa had schedules. Sandeul-oppa was the only one who had managed to make it, so he was helping me out by making sure Onew-ssi didn't choke on the goodbye chicken I had bought him and also carrying my only suitcase.
 
"Sure do. I wish they also could have made it... Oh well... Anyways, thank you all so much for everything you've done for me so far, and for helping me with the stuff. Now then, I have to go. Sun Hee is waiting for me, as is Mi Sun. I'll miss you guys. And oh crap I forgot to say goodbye to Youngmin and Kwangmin...." I said while smacking my face. I hadn't entirely forgotten them, I wrote them letters. I just forgot to give it to them. Actually, I wrote a letter to everyone who didn't make it to see me off.
 
"Taemin-oppa... Can you do me a favor? Can you give these letters to the people they are for? The names are written on the front." I asked of him before leaving. When he nodded, I smiled thankfully and started walking to Sun Hee.
 
"Here goes nothing..." I muttered to myself as we followed the rest of the crew. When we finally got to our seats inside the plane, I decided to take a nap and get my mind off of CNU-oppa's sad expression those last few days.
 
 
*CNU's POV*
 
 
My phone had been vibrating for about three hours now, with an ocean of text messages and phone calls. I did not want to see Yun-ah off, nor did I intent to.  But I feel like a jerk. A total and complete jerk. She isn't just someone I really like. She's my friend.
 
"That's right... She's my friend!" I yelled as I stood up and ran out the door, and got in our car.
 
"Crap... Which airport is she in right now..?" I thought aloud while turning the car on and driving out of the parking lot. Taking a random guess, I drove to the airport that seemed likely and parked, rushing inside to see that guy who kicked me in the stomach last month to not let me tell Yun-ah how I feel sighing and looking out the window, at a plane getting ready to fly.
 
"Hey! Jerkface!" I called out to him while I weaved through the crowd. Luckily, he actually turned my way, but he looked a bit irritated at me, while sad at the same time.
 
"You're too late. She left." he hissed, walking past me, and in the way, shoving a closed envelope onto my chest.
 
" 'CNU-oppa' ", I read quietly, while slowly, time seemed to stop as I looked out the window to see the plane jerkface had just been looking at take off.
 
"Yun-ah...." I whispered, while everyone else pretended I didn't exist and shoved into me, not even noticing me. I made my way to a seat that was available. Opening the envelope, I noticed it was kind of heavy, and digged inside to find a chain. It was a really simple gift, but it made me so happy, yet feel like an even bigger jerk. There was also a letter there, so I took it out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
CNU-oppa
 
Meeting you was amazing, and I had a ton of fun with all of you guys. You all mean so much to me, and I hope you'll wait for me to return. I really wish you would have been here, because you guys are like brothers to me and I love you all so much. It made me really sad when you didn't show up... I'll miss you.
 
*I'll miss you too...*