New(er) Friends, Crying in the night

My Boss is a (On Hiatus)

 

[GottaLoveEm: LOLOLOLOL I'm making Minho extremely OOC, he's gonna be like Asuka from Otomen (If you know what I'm talking about, high five XD). I just thought I should do something different with him, so this is what I decided on! Sorry if you don't like it... Also, what would it be like if I named my kid Voldemort? Not that I'm pregnant! I mean, in the future, if I had a kid, what would it be like if I called him Voldemort?... Just imagining during rollcall in Kinder or something, the teacher being like "H-He-who-must-not-be-named?" or something... Makes me giggle :) Like that one facebook like about the guy calling his kid Megatron... If Voldemort doesn't like his classmates, he can say "AVADA KEDAVRA!".... Oh! Sorry for rambling... It's just been on my mind all day...]
________________________________________________________________________
 
*Gongchan's POV*
 
I walked in to find Yun-ah being her usual cute self.*Yah! What am I thinking! She's just a friend!* I mentally scolded myself, feeling my face go bright red. Sandeul hyung poked my side to get me to remember I was blocking the doorway.
 
"Oh! Sorry hyung!" i said, stepping inside. It smells like food in here...
 
"I thought you guys weren't going to make it?" she asked excitedly. Just then, Baro hyung and CNU hyung came from around the corner. Baro hyung, looking kind of dissappointed, and CNU hyung looking kind of pissed off. Did I do something wrong....? Suddenly I felt a hand around my own, leading me to the kitchen, and my face suddenly feeling like it burst into flames. Yun-ah was holding my hand! I don't think she knows what she's doing to me... As soon as we were inside her kitchen, she let go of my hand immediately and handed me a plate, smiling. *My hand feels cold without hers around it now...*
 
*Minho's POV*
 
*Aish.... This kid... I don't know what to do with him anymore... He blackmailed an innocent girl that helped us out with our sleeping issue the other day and now wants our approval. He got Key umma with his aegyo, Onew hyung with offering him daily chicken, and now he's trying to take advantage of my love for cute things by using his aegyo on me too.... Of course, he's the only one that knows that I have a box underneath my bed filled with pictures of puppies and stuffed animals, sewing kits, and a little sketchbook I use to draw out flowers I see that I think are really pretty, or design dresses inspired by things I see everyday... From that point on, I put a lock on it... Must...not...give...in...to his aegyo!!* I clenched my teeth and looked away from Taemin-ah, who was still trying to win me over with cuteness.
 
"Minho hyung~ Look at mee~ Pretty pretty pleeeeeeaseee?~~" he tried again in his sweetest voice. I headed straight to the bathroom, closing my eyes and ears, and shouting so I wouldn't be able to hear him.
"LALALALALALALAL I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! LALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
 
*Don't give up Minho!*
 
***
 
 
*Your POV*
 
After yesterday's small lunch, we rushed over to the arcade and I owned Baro-oppa at every single videogame we tried out. Freak yeah! Then we went to go watch a movie, then just randomly walked around, while they told me about their days. Now I'm sitting in a class, I don't even remember which one, waiting for it to end. Unfortunately, I just got here. 
 
The boy in front of me turned to pass me some handouts with a sad smile, he was another one of those people who tried to be my friends, so I smiled back, and his eyes widened. Then he smiled widely.
 
"Thank you... Jo Youngmin, right?" I asked the boy, whose twin was sitting behind me. [GottaLoveEm: Let's just say they haven't dyed his hair blonde yet.] His eyes widened once again, and he looked at you in awe.
 
"H-How did you know?" he asked excitedly. I smiled then pointed at his lips.
 
"The shape of your lips are different, and there's some other stuff, but... I just get the feeling." I answer simply. The other twin, Kwangmin, taps my shoulder from behind me and whispers a "thank you". Apparently, everybody else in the whole school confused them. Later on, after the teacher took roll and didn't bother going on with class, Youngmin turned back to me.
 
"How come you just randomly started talking today?" he wondered out loud. I shrugged then stretched in my seat, happy Mi Sun wasn't in this class.
 
"I just felt friendly today. So, why not try to make friends?" I reasoned. It sounded believable, and Kwangmin chuckled behind me, exchanging glances with his twin. "What's up?" I asked, curious.
 
"We've been trying to make friends with you since the beginning of the year, but you never even looked at us, now your telling us you want to make friends? Bipolar, much?" Youngmin joked, explaining the glances he and Kwangmin had been sharing. After what felt like ten minutes of talking to each other and getting to know each other better, the bell rang and the three of us started walking outside to be the first to get lunch. In the distance, I could hear my name being shouted.
 
"Aw crap..." I muttered under my breath. *Don't tell me it's Mi Sun...* Turning slowly, I frowned. Yes. Yes, it was Mi Sun. Youngmin and Kwangmin looked back at me, wondering why I stopped so suddenly, and then saw Mi Sun walking over to me, looking pretty annoyed.
 
"Stalking your classmates now?! Or are you finally feeling embarrassed that you have no friends?! That nobody likes you?" she yelled as the stomped over here. I was about to say something, but instantly, Youngmin and Kwangmin stepped in front of me, standing directly in between Mi Sun and I.
 
"She's not stalking us. She's walking with us because she's our friend, and we like her. We like her a lot, actually, she's a really nice person, and easy to get along with. So leave her alone, would you? You're embarrassing yourself." they both shot back in unison. *Holy crap, this is what having friends stand up for you is like!? AWESOME!* I took out Mi Sun's lunch from my backpack, shoved it into her arms, then walked away with the twins.
 
"Is this how she always treats you?" Kwangmin asked, concerned. I shook my head quickly. "Only in public. When we are by ourselves, sometimes its worse."
 
Sighing, the twins both put an arm around my shoulders protectively. "Don't let her bully you or talk to you like that, though, okay?" Kwangmin told me as we walked around aimlessly.
 
***
 
After school, I walked back home and did my homework, but as soon as I finished, my phone vibrated. Aw crap. I forgot all about that.
 
To: Slave
Bring some fried chicken ASAP ^^
From: Most Beautiful Boy in Existence
 
Damn. I dropped my stuff, picked up my wallet and keys, and walked out the door. *Where would I find some at this hour?* Oh. There. Found one on the other side of the street. I bought the most amount of chicken I could afford and headed off to the SHINee dorms. So I texted Taemin-ssi back, telling him I was outside. From inside the building, I suddenly heard roar.
 
"CHICKEN!!!!!!", the yell echoed, and I saw someone running over to where I was. I stood there, stupidly, and almost got tackled, but then the person I recognized as Onew-ssi looked up and smiled brilliantly.
 
"ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyousooooo much!" he said, all in one breath as he basically inhaled the rest of the chicken. *Slowly back away....* As soon as I took a step back, my phone vibrated again.
 
To: Slave
Join us for dinner 
From: Most Beautiful Boy in Existence
 
From inside the building, I could see Taemin-ssi's figure standing by the doorway with his arms crossed. Cautiously walking over, I met up with him by the door, and he smiled apologetically and held the door open for me.
 
"Minho hyung insisted I at least keep you fed. So come on in. Just don't upset your master. Be polite and don't screw up." he warned. I nodded thankfully, and walked in, bowing as soon as I saw the other SHINee members. The tallest one, Minho-ssi, smiled and waved me over.
 
"You must be the 'slave' Taemin-ah was telling us about. What's your name?" he asked politely, holding out his hand.
 
"Kim Yun. It's a pleasure to meet you. Choi Minho-ssi, correct?" you said, shaking his hand. He nodded and smiled. After he sat back down, I walked to the kitchen. If they were going to feed me, I at least wanted to help out. 
 
As soon as I entered, I saw the one called "Key", so I smiled at him when he turned to face me. "Omo! Are you Taemin-ah's 'slave'? I'm your new umma from now on, because I say so! Understood?" he yelled excitedly, taking both of my hands and shaking them back and forth.
 
"Yes umma..." I muttered under my breath, surprised by his greeting. He smiled widely, and gave me a bear hug, then walked back to the stove.
 
"Umma... Is there something I can help you with?" I offered. Key turned back to me with a surprised look on his face.
 
"N-No... But thanks for the offer... Wow... So this is what it feels like to have someone offer help..." he mumbled. I shrugged then set the table while he continued cooking, not wanting to be completely useless. Turning on some music from my phone, I put my earphones and decided to listen to their "Ready Or Not". Before I knew it, I had accidentally fallen asleep sitting down by the counter.
 
***
 
"Sh.... Stop crying.... It's okay, I'm here..." I heard a gentle voice say quietly, like a lullaby, and suddenly, my tears stopped, and the dream with the music box continued in a happier tone.
 
***
 
I woke up to the soft snoring of another person and the sunlight in my eyes. Wait... Other person?!