Big News, and Nerdy Moments

My Boss is a (On Hiatus)

[GottaLoveEm: I'm SOOOO sorry we haven't updated recently! We've had a TON of stuff going on, and a ton of AP homework        -__- Enjoy?]

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

*Taemin's POV*
 
"Wait, who are you talking about?" I asked the bespectacled boy in front of me. He looked at me furiously, and pointed into the kitchen, and it looked like he meant Yun-ah. I mouthed an "OOOOOOOOHHH" and he turned away, blushing. *D'awwww! How cute! He has a crush on her!... But if something happens to her that I don't like... I'll kill him. ^^*
 
Motioning for him to follow me outside, I walked out quietly. "You better be serious about how you feel about her. Otherwise, I'll kill ya." I warned. He stepped back in surprise, but shook his head.
 
"Did you see the other boy who came in? He likes her too. And of course, since he's cuter, she'll choose him". he muttered quietly.
 
*You idiot... She's not that shallow.*
 
*Mi Sun's POV*
 
Damn it. That stupid . Thinking she's so important. Tch. Just the knowledge of her existence pisses me off. I hope she dies.
 
"Mi Sun-ah, were you listening? I said you are going to meet your fiancee later in the week, and that we will contact you when it is a good time for him, since he has his own schedules and whatnot, as do you." father told me. *Ugh. I do NOT want to ger married to some freak* I sighed and rolled my eyes, then picked up my stuff and went straight to the studio to practice one of "my" new songs.
I like it when everything goes my way. But ever since that suddenly appeared in my life, it's been harder and harder to be spoiled. It's all her fault, all her fault, ALL HER FAULT!!
 
"Mi Sun, I found out his name... Your fiancee's name is... Shin Dong Woo." my coordinator told me. In a distance, I thought I heard someone gasp, but I paid no attention to it. Probably someone admiring my beauty.
 
*Jinyoung's POV*
 
*No way! CNU..... and Mi Sun... But what about Yun-ah...?* I had just been strooling around, hoping I could hit Mi Sun with some paintballs, but I heard her coordinator say something that honestly shocked me. Dongie getting married to that hag? Ew... I feel sorry for him. So with that, I shot only one paintball at Mi Sun's back and made a break for it. After hearing Mi Sun's pained scream, I chuckled and threw the paintball gun into the nearest dumpster. She deserves worse, but that's okay for now.
 
"Jinyoung? What are you doing here?" I heard Baro's voice say as I almost ran past him. I stopped, and realized he was holding a bag filled with eggs gone bad, and he had been going in the direction to where Mi Sun was. I smirked, and high fived him.
 
"Great minds think alike! But since I already hit her with a paintball gun, let's egg her house." I offered, pointing the other way. He nodded. Just in time, too, the security guards were starting to look around for the guilty person.
Running while laughing our butts off, we reached a safe point. *Aaah, I should tell him, so he can help me think of a way to tell CNU*
 
"H-Hey...." I began, trying to catch my breath from running so much. He turned to me and gave me his attention, so I decided to tell him
the rest. When I was done, his mouth was hanging open and his eyes were bulging out, almost like a frogs'.
 
"... Why don't we just go right ahead and tell him? We'll cause more trouble with him if we beat around the bush and try to lie to him. In fact, I'll call him right now, so we can talk about it. I'll tell him to bring Gongchan, so he can have the full group's support." Baro reasoned. *Wow. That's one of the smartest things I've ever heard him say....*
 
I nodded, and while he called CNU, I called Sandeul so he could come on over. When they all finally got to the random park we were hiding in, they sat down.
 
"What's up, what was so urgent we had to leave Yun-ah by herself with that jerk?", CNU asked us impatiently. I turned to Baro and inhaled deeply, mentally preparing myself.
 
"You....You're engaged to Mi Sun." I said.
 
*Your POV*
 
I wonder why Gongchan-oppa and CNU-oppa suddenly left.... Well, Taemin-oppa was still here, so I'm not completely alone. He had gone back to playing videogames after eating, so I was sitting next to him, looking blankly at the wall, wondering what I was going to do when it was time for Mi Sun's debut in America.
 
"Yun-ah... Is something wrong? You've been spacing out this whole time." Taemin-oppa asked me curiously, poking my face with the other end of the controller. I turned to him and smiled.
 
"I'll most likely be forced to tag along with Mi Sun to America, and I kind of want to go to school there. I spoke about it to her father, and he consented, even offering to give me money so I can rent a place while I stay there. What do you think?" I confessed. He paused the game, then closed his eyes.
 
"Do you know how to speak in English?" he asked, his eyes still closed. 
 
"Yep." I replied. I honestly did. Along with memorizing the names and faces of other idols, I had to learn English, too, since Mi Sun's accent was so dang terrible. Then he finally opened his eyes and smiled.
 
"Go, then. But don't forget to text me all the time and bring us all something back. Even if it's just a key chain. But when exactly is Mi Sun going to the States?" he asked, tilting his head to the side like a child.
 
"One sec. Lemme check her schedule." I said, walking over to the hallway and looking through the calendar with her entire schedule for the year on it, month after miserable month.
 
"We're going next month." I answered, walking back to the livingroom. He nodded, understanding, then went back to the video game.
 
"Then you know what to do. Have fun and don't let that female dog boss you around too much, that's my job." he assured me, ruffling my hair, while button-mashing with the other.
 
"Yes boss...." I mocked, while taking the other controller and started fighting his character. As we played, he kept making me talk in English, it even got to the point where I had to sing something, too, because he already knew I wrote songs, but he was still shocked at my voice, since he hadn't heard me before this.
 
"Anything you'd like me to sing NOW, Taemin-oppa?" I asked, while trying to perform a combo, which he was failing at dodging. He kept quiet while playing for a while, then snapped his fingers, which wasn't a smart move. We were still playing.
 
"YOU JERK! WHY'D YOU USE THE COMBO WHILE I WAS HAVING A MOMENT OF PURE GENIUS?!" he yelled, crossing his arms at the huge "KILIK WINS" on the screen. 
 
Laughing triumphantly, I turned to him and waited for his answer.
 
"I dunno, sing something random. You made me forget." he finally admitted. So I paused the game and looked through my phone for some songs. 
 
"Link, 
He's come to town, 
Come to save, 
The princess Zelda, 
Ganon took her away, 
Now the children don't play, 
But they will, 
When Link saves the day 
HALLELUJAH! 
Now Link, 
Fill up your hearts, 
So you can shoot, 
Your sword with power, 
And when you're feeling all down, 
The fairy will come around, 
'Till you be brave, 
And not a sissy coward. 
Now Link, 
Has saved the day, 
Put Gannon, 
In his grave, 
And now Zelda is free, 
And now a hero shall be, 
Link, 
I think you name shall go down into history!"
 
After I finished with my nerd-fest [GottaLoveEm: True story, I sing this in class with my friend, while the other person in our group just stares at us and shakes her head. :)], Taemin-oppa burst into a giggle fit.
 
"DID YOU REALLY JUST SING THE LEGEND OF ZELDA THEME!?!" he managed to say between laugh attacks. I nodded proudly, and he kept laughing. Just to torture him some more, I started tickling him, and soon, his face was red and he was crying of laughter. But just as he was about to surrender, CNU-oppa came bursting through the door, with a tortured look on his face, and clearly out of breath.
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
[GottaLoveEm: HamBaro... XD]