Found by the wrong person

My Boss is a (On Hiatus)

 

[GottaLoveEm: Phew! Just got this done. In the mean time, while I decide who the love interests shall officially be, here's this. ]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
*Taemin's point of view*
 
I nodded. The problem was going to be finding her. *Maybe she'll have her address in her phone....* As soon as I thought this, her phone vibrated. It was a text from someone.
 
"Mi...Sun? That name sounds familiar... Key umma, do you know someone called Mi Sun?" I asked, curious. Instantly, Key umma snapped his fingers and nodded.
 
"Actually, now that I think about it... I think I've seen that girl somewhere..." Key umma said, going deep into thought. *Now that I think about it, she was kinda cute... Her hair was long and curly, but it looked like she wasn't used to having her hair like that... Oh! Taemin! Focus!* Then a good idea struck me. But I'll wait 'til tomorrow morning. I'm tired~
 
"Taemin-ah! Hurry up, or you'll stay outside the whole night." I heard Onew hyung tease me. So I ran back inside the dorm while Key umma followed behind me. *Either ways, thank you, random girl that yelled at our fans! We can sleep now!* [A/N: I don't mean any disrespect to fans, I am one, too, but the especially crazy ones kind of scare me ^^;]
 
***
 
*Your point of view*
 
Grumbling, I sat up in bed. *. I still don't know where my phone is. At least I also have a home phone. Oh. That's right. Gotta check the messages.*
 
I played the messages I missed, and sure enough, they were all Mi Sun.
 
"FOR S SAKE, REPLY TO YOUR TEXTS. ACTUALLY MAKING ME CALL YOUR HOUSE PHONE?! WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM?! SOME TYPE OF COMMONER? WELL YOU'RE WRONG! NOW HURRY THE UP AND GET MY STUFF READY."
 
Ain't she lovely? So with that, I tried retracing my steps from yesterday. I know I had it before I left, so I must have dropped it on my way to the store. Oh! Or when I was pushed down by the crazy fangirl. That crowd was huge, and there were all types of people there... Even guys. And oddly enough, all the girls wore pink shirts with the words "SHINee" and their favorite member on them. Like with all other bands, I knew everyone's name and face, so I noticed Taemin-ssi got a lot of attention. But anyways. I have to hurry with breakfast, prepare both my lunch and Mi Sun's, and head to school.
 
***
 
"You stupid girl! I told you I don't like eggs! And WHY didn't you answer my text messages!? I was waiting! I actually had to CALL you! I mean, who even DOES that anymore?!" Mi Sun scolded me while we were on our way to the rooftop for lunch. *She did NOT just call me stupid...*
 
"Fine, from now on, make your own food, ungrateful kid. And just so you know, your precious father was the one who told me to make you a healthy lunch. So blame him whenever you don't like something I make. Also, I lost my phone. So yes, you'll have to CALL, just like every 'commoner' out there." I shot back at her, making sure to point out it was her dad who made me give her all that 'healthy' stuff. Mi Sun scoffed, and turned away, not used to me talking back. I could hear her mutter something about "Stupid daddy not letting me fire her just like every other useless assistant...". She's 17, what the hell does she need an assistant for? Her voice is terrible. Her lyrics are stolen from yours truly. She makes me do her homework. She can't cook. She bribes the teachers so she can pass her classes. She's despicable. 
 
*Taemin's point of view*
 
I was looking through the girl's phone, then I figured. I should have looked through her contact list. So, I did. We were all waiting for our turn in the photoshoot. Then I saw the entry "Home". I mentally slapped myself. *WHY did I not think of doing this earlier?* She looked a few years younger than me... So she should be in school right now, right? I'll call later.
 
About to close her phone, I noticed something. Her notes were filled. And they were all song lyrics. Some of them belonged to songs that Mi Sun-ah had sung. But the others... I hadn't ever heard them. But I had a hunch I would, but not from her voice. There was something fishy about Mi Sun-ah. Oh! My turn!
 
*Narrator's point of view*
 
Once school was out, you were bossed around by Mi Sun for a few more hours before you headed home. Lately, you hadn't gotten to see the guys, but Jinyoung-oppa, CNU-oppa, and Baro-oppa were coming over to hang out since they were free. So you made sure everything was done and sat, waiting.
 
But suddenly the phone rang. Only two people had your home phone number. You, in your cell phone, and Mi Sun. But she had gone straight to sleep after her recording. Running to the phone, you picked up.
 
"Hello?" you asked. But you weren't quite expecting an immediate response.
 
"Oh! Um... Saying 'I have your phone' is kind of... stupid and pointless, I mean, I'm CALLING you from it, but uh... Yeah. Sorry that I'm so weird! But if you want your phone back, could you come over to the SHINee dorms? I can't really go anywhere else, so that'd be nice.... Also, I have something I'd like to talk to you about..." the voice continued and didn't seem to shut up. You started dozing off a bit, then finally the person realized they were just talking about nonsense at this point.
 
"Sorry for babbling! But... Could you? In fifteen minutes?" the person finally said, then after a quick "Sure" said "Okay" and hung up.
 
"Yun-ah! We're here!" Baro-oppa said, just walking into your appartment. CNU-oppa and Jinyoung-oppa smiled wide and waved. You cracked a smile in response.
 
"Oh! Before we go wherever, I have to do something real quick, so you guys, make yourselves at home. I won't take long, I promise." you told them all before getting your shoes. Baro-oppa and Jinyoung-oppa nodded and went straight to the couch, but CNU-oppa went straight to you.
 
"I'll tag along. I don't really want to get hurt in the battle for the remote..." he said nervously, seeing Baro-oppa dive for the control remote and Jinyoung-oppa jump in after him, tackling him. *Woah. I thought Baro-oppa was the aggressive one...*
 
"Sure! Actually, why don't we just go, and on the way back, grab a bite?" you offered, earning a yes from everyone. So you and CNU-oppa headed out.
 
*Onew's point of view*
 
Taemin-ah keeps smiling to himself. It's kind of creepy. And he keeps looking out the window. Did something happen?
 
"Taemin-ah...? Are you okay there?" I asked, then suddenly thought. "Did you order me some chicken!?" I added with a hopeful smile. But he turned to me with a disbelieving face and shook his head, then went back to looking out the window. *Taemin-ah... You're so mean to your hyung now... TT^TT*
 
"Key umma... Can you--" "No." I gasped. *Key umma didn't want to make me chicken!? What type of sick, twisted world is this without CHICKEN?!* I turned to Dino with expecting eyes.
 
"You own me, Dino. You owe me." I told him, giving him a you-lied-to-me-last-time-so-you-better-make-up-for-it look and he hung his head, guilty. Then he took out his phone and called. *Yes... This pleases Onew...*
 
"She's here!" Taemin yelled happily from his seat. *Chicken is here already!?* I almost ran to the door but then I remembered he was waiting for something too.
 
*CNU's point of view*
 
"Why are we in front of SHINee's dorms?" I asked her. She was fidgeting with her sleeves and looking around nervously, chewing on her nails. It was kind of cute, but it'd be embarrassing to tell her that.
 
"I was told to wait here, someone has my phone. But I don't really think they're going to give it to me without some type of exchange..." she answered quietly, still constantly looking around. *Her eyes are pretty big... And her eyelashes are long and curled... It's pretty...* For a while, I just kind of stared at her, until I heard someone running in the distance, coming in this direction. I didn't really want to look away, but I did, just in time to see the maknae from SHINee running towards her.
 
"You had my phone?" she asked skeptically. The boy nodded and held out his hand to her.
 
"I'm Lee Taemin! And you would be?" he introduced himself while she shook his hand. *Ah, thats right. That was his name.*
 
"K-Kim Yun. So you are the one who had my phone?" she replied, obviously not used to talking to people quite yet. Taemin nodded and then leaned in to whisper something in her ear. She looked shocked, then embarrassed, while he kept smiling. Was she right about the price thing?