Surprise after another

My Boss is a (On Hiatus)

 

[GottaLoveEm: Updating 'cause it feels like it's been too long. Been having some issues with the parental figure, and I'm barely scraping by in Chemistry... I have a D+.... But anyways! I'll be trying harder to get it all together once and for all. Sorry sorry sorry sorry XD OH! Also, I found out that my cousin smiles JUST like CNU even though she's a chick. I hadn't seen her for so long, so when I went to visit her, she smiled like crazy from all the stupid fun stuff we were doing and I was like "Hey... That looks like how CNU smiles!". That was funny.]
 
_______________________________________________________________
 
*Your POV*
 
"CNU-oppa? Are you okay? Did something happen?" I asked him worriedly, while he gasped for air. He looked up at me and gave a firm shake of the head, then collapsed onto the floor.
 
"CNU-OPPA!!" I yelled, immediately releasing Taemin-oppa and running to him. I tried to gently shake him, but he looked exhausted. I grabbed him from under the arms and with Taemin-oppa's help, I managed to get him to my room, where I let him sleep while I went and made some porridge. After it was finished, I brought some to Taemin-oppa, since I could hear his stomach was growling, and took some into my room, for CNU-oppa.
 
"Yun-ah.... Mi Sun.... wife..... No...." he muttered in his sleep. *What the hell is he dreaming about?* I shook this thought away and left the porridge by the counter next to the bed, hoping he would wake up soon and relax for a bit if he was so tired. After returning to the livingroom, Taemin-oppa snuggled up to me and used me as a pillow.
 
"Have you seriously not had any schedules this whole time?" I asked suspiciously. He stayed quiet for a while, but then shook his head. Just as he did, my phone vibrated.
 
 
From: Mi Sun
To: Useless
 
Where the hell have you been?! I needed you here two hours ago! Pick Sun Hee up while you're at it!
 
 
I frowned at the text for a while, then looked up at Taemin-oppa.
 
"If I get fired, and Mi Sun's dad doesn't wanna give me a job, can I work for you guys?" I asked quietly, and he smiled and nodded. I walked back to my room and sat next to my bed, where CNU-oppa was finally sleeping peacefully. I took out my phone, and sent Sun Hee a text.
 
 
From: Yun
To: Sunnie Hee ^^
 
Hey um... I have a sick person here at home... Wanna ditch work with me? :D I'll deal with Mi Sun, so don't worry. Come on over, yeah? If you don't remember where I live, I'll give you directions.
 
 
Immediately, I got a reply.
 
 
From: Sunnie Hee ^^
To: Yunnie unnie xD [GottaLoveEm: Hey, it rhymes!]
 
Sure thing! I remember... Sorta ^^ I'll find my way. Do you need any medicine, or anything? Does that person (if they are idols) have any schedules soon? 'Cause if they do, then we should probably tell their manager... But anyways! I'll be there soon!
 
This made me smile. Ever since I had replied in a friendly way to her text, she had been smiling and telling me about her life through text. I even found out she has a thing for Onew..... So I set my phone down and decided to take a nap while I waited. And some time during my nap-taking, I had taken his hand in mine.
 
***
I can hear whispers.... They're calling me... Mom... Dad.... Don't leave me yet.... Wa-Wait.... What the..... My mouth feels weird.... And my face feels hot.... Oh well... In a way, it feels kind of nice...
 
***
 
*Taemin's POV*
 
I quietly opened the door to check on the idiot who had fallen asleep next to a sick person to tell her that her friend was here, but then I saw glasses-cat-freak boy looking down at Yun-ah in a weird way, and then he just randomly smiled and leaned in, close to her face. I felt like being a er and slamming the door saying "HAI GAIS WHATS UP??", but hey. I'll let the guy have it his way. He doesn't know about the America thing, and I'm hoping she'll wake up, so I can see her reaction to a guy kissing her in her sleep ^^ . At last, he gently kissed her, but it lasted for about two seconds. Then he backed off and shook his head, trying to stop being a . *Too late for that, my friend*
 
 
Finally, I decided to kill their fun. I slammed the door onto the wall, which Yun-ah woke up to, jumping up out of the bed, eyes wide open kinda like that like "O.O" face, and I yelled, " 'SUP YOU GUYS?!?!? YUN-AH, YOUR FRIEND IS HERE!!!". Glasses-cat-freak boy had a similar reaction, except he fell off the bed, face down, then slowly stood up, rubbing at his face. When he finally looked at me, I gave him a smirk that said 'I saw that. Do as I say and I won't tell'.
 
 
*Your POV*
 
Oh.... That's right. Now that he's awake... I turned to CNU-oppa and scratched the back of my neck.
 
"Um.... I'm going to America." I confessed. His eyes immediately widened and his arms dropped to his sides, while his mouth turned into an 'o' of surprise.
 
"YOU'RE WHAATTTT?!!!?!?!?!! WHEN?!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, rushing to my side and grabbing my shoulders. I looked away innocently for a second and then at the floor.
 
".... Next month...." I mumbled, and looked up. He let me go, and took a step back. He inhaled deeply, then nodded.
 
"Next month, huh...?" he said, before his knees gave in and he fell to the floor, unconscious yet again. The three of us, Taemin-oppa, Sun Hee and I, stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.
 
".... Too much all at once, huh?" I finally said, breaking the silence, and made both Sun Hee and Taemin-oppa burst into laughter at the oddness of this situation.
 
"What do we do with him now?" Sun Hee asked, still giggling. After a moment of thought, I shrugged and smiled to myself.