From This Moment

The Decoy Groom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I have promised earlier, I will update. You can check my SM's couples' stories as well!

Birthday Present: A Rented Girlfriend! (Chanlli)

Twins (Kaistal)

(I am planning to make SeoKyu, but later kekekeke....and my friend suggested to me that I should make Luhan-Chorong, what do you think? Or maybe I should insert that couple here? kekekeke)

 

Song for this chapter: 

 

 

"Look, you are so beautiful, noona!"  Kyung Soo yells happily, very happy to see Yoon Ah in her wedding dress. Yoon Ah gets out from the changing room, receiving praises from the guests and staffs there. Jong In just grins and winks playfully to the female staff.

"Good job, Vic noona!"

"That's okay!"  The wedding designer shows herself, "it's an honor to make wedding gown for the goddess." 

"Thank you, unnie. I should really thank Lu Han because he told me you are the best. I don't know anything like this."

"So, whose one of you is the lucky groom-to-be?"

"None of us,"  Jong In stands up, "the lucky one is still working hard to make his dream come true. He wants to become a barista, so that is why he works at the coffee cafe." 

"That is too bad,"  Victoria scowls, "he misses this moment."

"Well, he won't. He definitely will not run in the ceremony,"  Kyung Soo speaks, "or he will face my fist."

"I don't think Se Hoon-ah is afraid of your fist. You are literally shorter than him."

"I have learnt martial arts, if you want to know,"  Kyung Soo squints, "and I am definitely stronger than you, Jonginie."

"Yet you are always at the bottom."  Even in public, these couple is bickering about their position in bed. These boys.....

"Because I pity you. If I don't let you dominate, you will feel insecure."

"Guys,"  Yoon Ah interrupts, before Jong In can answer, "this is my wedding, not your night."

"Yes, right."

"Should we call Kyu Hyun hyung, then?"

"Yeah! We should tell him that you are finished with your gown. Therefore, he can pull Se Hoon to come here and try his wedding suit!"  Jong In calls his hyung's number, while Yoon Ah goes back into the fitting room.

They have been living together for two months. Of course, their first night together, Yoon Ah can't never forget it, because that is the first and the last time she can see (or pick) Se Hoon's upper body. She later changed the bed sheet and he is comfortably sleeping with her without having his clothes ditched.

On the other hand, the siblings are quite fun for Yoon Ah. Nam Joo, for example. She has this bubbly personality, that if you know her, you will know how spoiled she is by her siblings, yet she is mature to take responsibilities about her study and her part-time work. She is also one of Yoon Ah's observant. A very well observant. She can remember her lines or her characters, or even her clothes or gowns that she had worn to many occassions.

Ye Rim is a dark one, if Yoon Ah can say. She is always wearing that black hoodie jacket and walks with this slow path. She can be popped out of  nowhere, because sometimes people can't feel her presence. That is scary. However, she is a good cook. Her scare is actually fatal to Myung Soo. He is always afraid of that girl. Yoon Ah can see sometimes Myung Soo glares to her like she is a ghost or something.

Sung Jong is always Sung Jong. He is manly inside but girly outside. Kyu Hyun picked him as his personal secretary because of his girly look. And Yoon Ah can see Sung Jong is afraid of Kyu Hyun, maybe he thinks Kyu Hyun can suddenly change and declare himself as a gay (even though that is almost impossible to happen, because...well, Yoon Ah knows the reason, but she can't tell that, so shush!). Sung Jong likes Hye Rim. Yoon Ah is sure of that.

Baek Hyun, even though he is not really the part of this whole scheme, this condition makes her notice her driver. He is single and looks like having a happy-go-lucky life, like there is nothing he is worried of. Although, she has noticed he is having some intimate relationship with someone, and Yoon Ah doesn't have any idea who he or she is.

The last but not least, Se Hoon. That boy is just a mystery for Yoon Ah. Aside from the facts that he is orphan, he lost his parents at the age of seven, he was raised in strict Catholic orphan (maybe explains his strict behavior, although he is not neat), and he works as a waiter to collect money to become a barista, she doesn't know anything about him. Not like the boy himself, he knows a lot about Yoon Ah, because basically he can search them from the internet. He even knows about her likeness, even for the details. Really. Not kidding. And he got that from internet, not from her faithful assistant. Even Myung Soo swore that he never told the younger guy about it.

"This is for you."  Suddenly, at that time, Se Hoon handed something to Yoon Ah, when she was resting at her bed. Se Hoon just got back from his late shift (and those crowds which demanded him to broke the engagement; he is getting used to it). Yoon Ah looked to the package curiously.

"What is this?"

"Ddukbokki."

"Hah?"

"You like it."

"I don't really like it, but yeah I am craving about it just this afternoon ago."

"So that stalker really knows your craving."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"There is this one guy who updates about your daily schedules, jobs, and even your demands to people in the set. He said earlier today that Yoon Ah wanted ddukbokki, so many people out there buy this for you. I got this for about two hours, because I have to get this from a faraway store."

"Really? How could he?"

"You should be careful. That kind of guy can do everything to you, or for you. Here, take this. You can have late snack at Tuesday, right?"  Yoon Ah was shocked again. How could--

"I know from your fans' official website. They have had your daily meal time posted there. You should check it. I have seen what you have been eating, and I can say, it is quite accurate. I will take a shower."  He handed the food and walked away, leaving Yoon Ah with opened so wide.

Does that mean he checks on me? Heart, please, stand still.

Yeah, Yoon Ah can't deny his mystery is attracted her much. She even headed straight to his old orp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter