The Show (D-Day)

The Decoy Groom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another update. Tomorrow I will not update, thank you :) *actually I smile an evil smile haha*

 

 

Yoon Ah's hair is being styled by Hye Rim. Her face is covered by simple yet extravagant make-up. She looks so beautiful, thanks to her natural beauty and Hye Rim's skill. 

"There! It is finished! I have to go to Se Hoon-sshi's room. I will call Myung Soo-sshi to accompany you here."

"Thank you, Hye Rim."

"You're welcome."  Yoon Ah wears this simple purple dress and white pumps to head the media about her relationship. 

Her hair is tied,but loosely, making some of her short hair is released from the tie. That is Hye Rim's purpose. To make Im Yoon Ah looks natural but also beautiful, her mask for the world. 

On the other room, Se Hoon wears a rented suit and rented black shoes. The only thing that belongs to him is his white shirt, as it is the only proper white shirt that he has. His face was covered by cream that was put by Hye Rim. 

"I don't think I should wear any make-up."

"No, my dear. You should wear. At least, this cream. You will get much attention, and people will crave your photos, so you have to look, at least better than usual. Even though I must say you have a very good face-structure and your skin is smooth. Do you wear any treatment?"

"No, just moisturizer, and that is because Nam Joo."

"I see. You are blessed to have these natural beauty, and handsomeness, Oh Se Hoon."  Se Hoon doesn't do anything, much because he doesn't think he has to do something regarding Hye Rim's praise. 

"Do you need anything?"  Myung Soo's head comes out from the door. "No, thanks. How about you, Se Hoon-sshi?"  He shakes his head. 

"Okay. If you need anything, just call me. I'm with noona. And Se Hoon-sshi, your brother said that your sisters had arrived. He is with them now, and maybe they will come here, to support you."  Myung Soo grins and walks away, "that guy." Hye Rim murmurs and later sweeps powder on Se Hoon's face. 

Both of them, Yoon Ah and Se Hoon, remember what their agreement is. 

To become husband and wife for at least eight months. 

Geez, eight months. 

Kyu Hyun is crazy guy. 

But both of them have nothing to do more; their lives and everyone beside them are depended on this mission. 

Yoon Ah sees her ring again. A nice, simple ring is at her ring finger. 

Last night...

"Okay, since you both agree, let's start by getting engaged now."

"Excuse me, oppa? In this very night?"

"Yeah. We don't have much time. This morning, Sung Jong and Myung Soo will be busy calling those media, telling that you will hold the announcement as it is planned. Baek Hyun will be busy becoming the front man, and Hye Rim will be busy making both of you presentable."

"What about you? You don't have anything to do."

"No, Se Hoon-sshi. I have to overseer the condition and the announcement, thank you. I am having the toughest job here. Myung Soo!"

"Yes, hyung?"

"Call Tiffany's. They are really happy to provide a ring for Yoon Ah. Just make sure nobody--"

"If it is a ring that you are searching, I have the answer."  Se Hoon entered his room. Not long after that, he came out, carrying a wedding ring. 

"What is that?"

"My mom's wedding ring. It's simple, but this is my mother's."

"I thought you--"

"Yes, I am an orphan. My family died in car crash. The police could get this from my mom's body, and they gave it to the sisters, who later gave it to me. I made myself vowed that I will make the girl that I will marry to wear this as her band."  Yoon Ah gasped. That simple ring had much meaning, especially for Se Hoon. 

"No, I can't accept it. That should be at the hand of your true wife."

"You will be my wife. Plus, this is easier than calling some jewelry's stores at this very night, and this ring makes me think I am marrying for real. It's okay for me, just take it."  Yoon Ah was frozen. She couldn't do anything. That ring suddenly became so shiny in front of her eyes. 

"Yoon Ah-sshi, I say it is okay. I will marry you for real, and I want my mother to be a part of it, even though it is only for eight months. At least, that is my first marriage. My mom up there will understand, I guess."

"But--"

"No buts, Yoon Ah noona."  Se Hoon used his low tone, pressing Yoon Ah to accept it. Yoon Ah tried to reach the ring, only to be blocked by Kyu Hyun. 

"Se Hoon-sshi, this is an official engagement. You should do this like a man who proposes to a woman he loves."  Both participants rolled their eyes to Kyu Hyun, who acted like he was the innocent one. Se Hoon sighed, and did one-bended knee action. In his very own shady apartment. 

"Im Yoon Ah, will you marry me?"  If this was not a fake condition, Yoon Ah could let her tears fell. She was proposed by sacred ring, and by the gesture that every girls in the world wanted to be happened. She nodded silently, and let Se Hoon put the ring on her ring finger. 

"Then it is official!"  Kyu Hyun screamed happily, "both of you are officially engaged! Congratulations!" 

Yoon Ah sighs after remembering the scene. That ring is so sacred. She even tries not to wear it. She just poses as his wife, and she feels guitly wearing his mother's ring. She looks into her reflection, "Just for eight months, Im Yoon Ah, and the guilt will disappear. I'm sorry, Mrs. Oh, for wearing your ring on this ridiculous circumstance."

 

 

 

"Now, hurry up! CHAN YEOL!"

"Yes, hyung! I'm ready!"  Hee Chul smirks seeing his companion slash his junior in this papparazis world. Hee Chul is one of the papparazis that intensely chasing Yoon Ah and her stories. He is one of those guys who caught Yoon Ah's scene at the airport and tried to catch her at the noodle shop. 

He is also the first papparazi that smelled Yoon Ah's guy. He is so sure that 'oppa' is Yoon Ah's boyfriend. 

What will she say in the press confrence? Saying that she is indeed had dated a gay? Or another lie? This is getting interesting. 

"Hyung, we're ready!"

"Now, let's go, Park Chan Yeol!"

"Okay!" 

 

 

 

"Oh, come on, Woo Hyun, Ho Won! You two can release yourselves from the tablet!"  Sung Yeol screams because his two friends, his two roomates, are basically trying to rip his tablet apart. 

"No! Im Yoon Ah will do a press confrence regarding her boyfriend!"

"We need to get good news about who the one that takes our goddess is!"   Sung Yeol facepalms. He knows his two roomates are Yoon Ah's delusional

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter