Mishap in Our Marriage (Kyuhyun - Gyuri)

The Decoy Groom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is the shortest update.....and after that I will give you *so sorry* one-shot of their wedding life, and then we can deal with the book talk hehehehe....

thank you!

People have told you all about the married-life of them. But now, me and my wife would like to tell you on how they destroyed my marriage.

Literally destroying it.

So, you guys must know on how our relationship is. The turbulence is not a joke; we began from enemy to friend to lover to stranger to pretending to be strangers to colleagues to partner in crime and today, to husband and wife.

After everything with Se Hoon’s grandfather was finished, I and Gyu Ri began to talk about our relationship. Clearly, we still wanted each other and we wanted to reconcile again, that time with me and my family knew the truth behind the marriage. It was all crazy and unbelievable stories but after knowing exactly on how crazy world can be, I think I could believe that.

Gyu Ri married that old man because of money. He needed her help since this crazy thing with Park Enterprises was about to make him bankrupted. She agreed to marry him only for status and money for her family so it was like win-win solution for them. She decided not to tell me or she could go on with our relationship and it could endanger the marriage itself. She then was tutored by her late husband on how the dirty thing was going on inside the family. So she knew where she should go.

After the old man died, she tried to contact me again (but you know, I rejected her several times) until the Se Hoon’s news was heard by her. She was shocked as she told me like that but she knew it could be worse. She knew Se Hoon and thought that he was not a bad and manipulative guy so she went with her plan. Well, Se Hoon agreed to her plan and it carried me too since in the band, I am the only one capable to run corporation…..or you can say am believed to run corporation.  

And this time, the marriage was about to happen! Yes, my parents agreed on our marriage despite the fact that she once hurt me but I said to them it was a mistake and she would not even do it again. My sister (Ah Ra) actually really made a voodoo doll over her but she hadn’t spelt anything on the doll, so when she burned it Gyu Ri didn’t literally burn. I was so relieved.

My sister can be so scary sometimes.

So when we prepared the marriage (just like, it began two weeks after Se Hoon’s comeback) back in Seoul. Yoon Ah helped Gyu Ri for picking dress in Vic’s boutique while I and Se Hoon were still busy doing some reconstruction and rehabilitation in the companies. Se Hoon is now the CEO of both Oh and Park Enterprises. That is just crazy and exhausting. Moreover, Gyu Ri was busy about our marriage so I led Se Hoon to learn bit by bit. And I knew he could do it well; he is clever kid. He has learnt many things back in States and he just had to gain trust from the stockholders (well, the rest of stockholders since they literally really left or got arrested because of the scheme). That is not an easy job but he could maintain it. After all, Gyu Ri came back and acted as CEO of those companies on the behalf of Se Hoon. He has, at least, got any degree so those stockholders can believe that he at least can lead the companies.

When the time of the marriage came, Yoon Ah’s pregnancy was about at the last stage. Se Hoon and her gradually checked up to the doctor about the date. She didn’t want our marriage plan would be ruined by the delivery, but the doctor assured them that it was okay and nothing should be afraid of.

If we knew earlier that ‘nothing should be afraid of’ didn’t mean that she would not be giving birth in my day of wedding.

Yes, she did that.

The twins were born in the same day as my marriage. So if I forget their birthday, I just have to remember my marriage anniversary.

Moving on!

So, they all came with their best attire and all of them came with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter