Our First Yell

The Decoy Groom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I am updating today because I can. I decide just to update this and still, after that I will regularly update from 23rd January :) 

and no song because I am lazy to search it hehehehe

 

Yoon Ah opens her eyes slowly. She feels so fresh because of good sleep that she just had. She gets a new job as a new face of Han Corp., one company that owns many hotels, including her honeymoon hotel. Getting that job means important thing for her. She will be well-known internationally.

She wakes up and moves a bit, while her husband is still peacefully in his sleep. Yoon Ah unknowingly smiles again. Maybe smiling over her husband’s sleeping face is a habit for her now.

However, a soft knock interrupts the moment.

“Noona, it’s me.”  That is Myung Soo’s voice. Yoon Ah gets up and opens the door. Myung Soo smiles to her, “I am sorry, but I forgot that these are scripts that those drama PD’s are delivering to you. I just got something yesterday, so I brought it home without giving to you first.”

“Okay. I will check it. How long do I have to review it?”

“As long as you want. Currently you are the trend, noona. Those people are ready for you anytime you want. And now you are really doing that global advertisement. Your price is getting higher.”

“Thank you, and can I ask you what you did yesterday? You left the meeting so quickly.”  Myung Soo’s face blushes hard. Yoon Ah can notice that instantly that she looks confused over her assistant’s face. “What’s wrong?”

“I…..just…..”  he sighs, “I and Hye Rim are now in relationship, noona.”  Yoon Ah looks so shocked, but after that she smiles and hugs him, “congratulation! Hye Rim agasshi is so lucky, and you are too. I know you will be a great couple.” 

“Noona? Since when do you call her like that?”

“My mother called me yesterday and I happened to mention her and Nam Joo agasshi. My mother scolded me, saying that I was so rude to call my sister-in-laws like that. So I have to learn to call them in formal way.”

“Your mother is really your mother. Take your time, noona. No one pushes you.”

“Thanks.”  Myung Soo is about to walk away, but he turns, “ah! There are some variety shows that want you and Se Hoon-sshi to become their guests! Something like talking about the most-talked wedding of the year. Kyu Hyun hyung said to me last night, but he said that that thing was up to you and your husband, since he didn’t want to involve much more in your privacy, and noona….”

“Yes?”

“Min Kyu hyung has returned.”

Little does she know, Se Hoon has heard everything. He basically didn’t sleep well for that night, since he got scared that Yoon Ah would wake up and tell him that she heard his little confession. He is not ready for that. He is sure about his feeling, but he isn’t sure of hers.

Even though she tells it with her gestures and words for many times, Se Hoon catches that all of them as effects from their closeness together. They are practically living like a normal married couple (except that they are not really kissing and no…. at all). They are learning each other’s traits and habits, trying to accept the fact that they have to share basically everything from now on, etc. However, he doesn’t feel that Yoon Ah is quite sure about her feelings too.

Yoon Ah stops every gesture she makes. Min Kyu, Cho Min Kyu, isn’t exactly a name that she wants to hear early in the morning. Her memories take her back to her happy moments with him. She is pensive.  

“Noona, are you okay?”  Those words make Se Hoon shuts his eyes. Hearing his name making her like that. How about when they meet together? Cho Min Kyu is Kyu Hyun’s brother and Jong In’s cousin. They must be meeting at some point.

She doesn’t take my heart well at all.

“Ah, yes, yes, I am. Thank you, you may go, Myung Soo-ah.”  Myung Soo is reluctant to leave, but he leaves anyway, with guilt in his heart. He shouldn’t tell that to her; not this morning.

Yoon Ah slowly walks into her parlor desk. She sits and sighs. Then she takes a peek to her husband. He seems to be sleeping.

“Why are you coming back now, oppa?”

 

~~~

 

Jong In is sure an annoying guy, to everyone that he meets, who is also Sister Seo. This sister is so pissed to see Jong In and his-constant-crying to Father Kris.

Sister Seo just arrived into the church to pray in the morning, like she always does. Strangely, an unfamiliar figure was there, talking to Father Kris. Later she knew that this guy is annoying as hell.

Ouch, I can’t say that word. I am sorry God. I hope you forgive me…..and make this guy go away. Nothing to get rude, but that guy is disturbing my pray to you.

“So, you want to do this thing?”

“Yes, Father. I am a sinner.”  Father Kris doesn’t know what to do more, because he has spent apparently two hours hearing from Jong In how hard his life is and he is a sinner because he is a gay. This is weird; actually, because Jong In would never does something like this. Father Kris knows that. He knows Jong In when he arrived in Korea for the first time. Jong In is quite a helper. He is loved by children from the orphanage.

“What is actually happened to you? Does Kyung Soo break up with you?” 

BINGO

“YES! FATHER! HE IS BREAKING UP WITH ME! HE SAYS THAT….THAT I AM…..NOT COMPATIBLE FOR HIM! HE SAYS THAT HE DOESN’T LOVE ME ANYMORE, WHICH IS WRONG! I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO, FATHER!”  he suddenly stands up, making Father Kris and Sister Seo jump of the shock, “I WILL SUICIDE! I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT HIM!”

“NO!!!!”  No matter what, these two people can’t let anyone kill themselves. “Jong In-ah, how about we talk about it slowly, okay?”

“NO! FATHER! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS LIKE TO DESIRE HIS BODY! YOU HAVE NEVER SLEPT WITH ANYONE, RIGHT?”  Even though this is rude, Father Kris knows that Jong In is high. No, not because of alcohol, but with his feeling. He can’t control his own mind and mouth. Suddenly, Jong In brings out a pocket knife.

“I will kill myself here! Please forgive me, God!” 

“Are you out of your mind? Put that thing down!”  Sister Seo screams, while Father Kris tries his best to take that thing from this crazy dude’s hand, without harming himself, Jong In, or Sister Seo.

“No! I am a sinner!”

“And you will go to hell instantly if you kill yourself!”  Father Kris can’t believe that word coming from his mouth. He doesn’t really like talking about that, but Jong In needs to be stopped.

Fortunately, Hell is the place that Jong In afraid most, so he gives up. He gives the pocket knife to him, and Father Kris throws it. Sister Seo runs to Jong In, who sobs uncontrollably.

“Where is your phone?”

“Why do you need my phone?”

“I need it so I can call your family to take you from here,”  Sister Seo answers. Father Kris watches intensely, afraid that Jong In pulls anything else beside knife. Knowing him for exactly three years, he knows that this boy is quite unpredictable.

Jong In obediently gives his phone, and stares to Sister Seo. However, his words are not being prepared to be heard by these two people.

“Sister…..you are so beautiful. Can I be your boyfriend?”

 

 

Dead silence.

 

 

Father Kris slaps his head, and Jong In passes out instantly, “do not hear this guy. He is out of his own mind. You might not call this Do Kyung Soo; he is his ex. Maybe you can call somebody else, like—“

“Cho Kyu Hyun?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter