Here They Come....The Grooms! (Kaisoo's)

The Decoy Groom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOL, I am trolling you hahahaha!

I finally can finish this story with epilogues :) my problem has finished quickly :) 

thank you

Their POV

Oh, hello there, people and dear readers! Have you read how Yoon Ah noona’s and Se Hoon’s relationship is? If I have to say, they are too in drama. It’s like Yoon Ah noona has acted in one of her dramas with Se Hoon as the lead male character.

Oh yeah, let me introduce ourselves. My name is Kim Jong In, and I am now with my…..*cough* husband, Do Kyung Soo. Well, we married, finally! If you want to know the story, let me tell you.

I proposed to Kyung Soo hyung right after Se Hoon threw me an apron and the ring. Well, he was kind of rejecting me. He told me that he needed time for thinking about it. I didn’t know what to do after his rejection; it was the first rejection that I have ever got in my life! Me, Kim Jong In, is rejected!

Do I have to tell you on how I met Kyung Soo hyung?

Well, this is the story. I am close to Yoon Ah noona due to the fact that my cousin, my favorite cousin in the world, actually, Kyu Hyun hyung, is working with her. I met her for the first time when the fiasco between hyung and Gyu Ri noona. She came to visit the break-down hyung, only to be dismissed by him. We understood his sudden disbelief with women; he is rarely socializing with girls and when he got himself the first girlfriend ever, she dumped him harshly. That is why I asked Min Kyu hyung to show me her house and we vandalized it. I WAS SO HAPPY AT THAT TIME. I COULD GET MY FAVORITE HYUNG’S REVENGE!

Well, after that I follow hyung’s life in order to keep him from insanity. He opened his own entertainment management company with money given by my uncle and my father. I helped him at that time to search some people who could work with him. That is how he got Byun Baek Hyun. He was my senior in high school. For Myung Soo hyung and Hye Rim noona, I don’t really know how exactly he got them.

And then Yoon Ah noona was interested to join. She was just a pictorial model and just did little job at that time. Her family despised her decision and she was desperate to get help for her career. That is when Kyu Hyun hyung came and hired her as his first, one and only, and the last, actress. He got some connection because of our family. I don’t want to boast, but we are coming from somehow respectful and famous family. Yoon Ah noona’s first drama is about five years ago, if I am not mistaken. She was playing as the lead male character’s younger sister who constantly whinnied about their poor life. Yeah, that is her first drama that also took many people to take interest on her. She finally got her first female lead role in one drama that became a big hit. And then, she continued to become first-class actress in this country.

But noona is always noona. She has never changed. She is always this humble and kind noona. She never thinks that she is above someone else….well, slightly beside Myung Soo hyung, but that’s alright.

She has this one older sister whose name is Im Yoon Jung. Turns out, Yoon Jung noona (who I met for the first time when the fiasco between Se Hoon and his ungrateful grandfather) has a history with that notorious reporter Kim Hee Chul. It seems like they were couple or sweetheart or something like that. No wonder, if I think about it now, how Kim Hee Chul was so eager to chase everything about noona.

You do know how Yoon Ah noona ended up had to marry Se Hoon in the first place. Yes, another lovely cousin, Cho Min Kyu, decided to break her heart by leaving her with his secretary. I knew it would happen. How he looked his secretary confirmed everything. Yoon Ah noona and Min Kyu hyung had this *intimate* relationship for about one or two years but they hadn’t at once, done “it.” You know…., “it.” Noona was having hard time to forget about hyung and his rude action to leave her abruptly like that. But when I saw Oh Se Hoon, I knew she could forget him easily.

If you ask me my opinion about Se Hoon, I will say that he is an attractive guy. Well, it’s from my point of view as people who choose guys over girls. He is handsome, determined, clever, and mysterious. Oh! We love mysterious guys! That’s why I tried to be mysterious for Kyung Soo hyung when I tried to take his attention. He, I mean Se Hoon, also has manners. He seems like complete-packaged guy with one thing as his disadvantage: he is poor. Yeah, his life is not sweet one. If I were him, I would probably have gone nuts.

Oh, I forget to tell you how I met— Oh, Kyung Soo hyung wants to continue the story.

 

~~~

 

Uh, hello, this is Do Kyung Soo. It looks like my husband here is fanboying over Se Hoon. Kim Jong In! He is Yoon Ah noona’s husband and father of Se Ah and Yoon Hun! Stop liking somebody else or I will ask a divorce!

 

Well, I should be the one who is fanboying over him! *mehrong*

 

Well, my husband here is supposed to tell you story about how we met. We met because of my work. I have this catering service for some years and my companion slash my only trusted employer, Zhang Yi Xing ge, is my second-in-command. It happened when he suddenly had to take his wife (yes, he is married since he was…like, nineteen years old? Well, he moved with his wife to Seoul and worked with my mother and then works to me since I continue her catering service) to go back to China because of her family’s problems. He was supposed to take care the catering service at the movie production that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter