Moving To The New House

The Decoy Groom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I have promised you guys (and because I am in good mood keke) I am doing double update, again

But I will say for two days straight (until 13rd November 2013) I will not update so enjoy these chapters :) 

 

Song for this chapter: 

 

(The song goes along with the *cough* bed scene *cough* )

 

Dong Hae and his subordinates can't close their mouth. Baek Hyun brings them into none other than Im Yoon Ah's house. Their truck is in the basement parking, while they are, with the actress herself, get up to the condominium floor with elevator. Even Sung Yeol who doesn't really get delusional over her, can't hide his starstruck feeling. 

The actress looks not in good mood, though. She clenches her teeth. Kyu Hyun is too much. Moving four people together into her house is too much. Yes, he has the house, but that doesn't mean he can easily put people in there. That place has been her domain, her paradise, her house, for these two years. Not to mention Myung Soo and Hye Rim would probably crash into her place more than before, yet now they have more people to be taken care of. 

She can't and doesn't blame Se Hoon. She knows that boy can't do nothing. He is also a poineer in this game. Kyu Hyun is the mastermind, and as he has been always the evil since Yoon Ah knew him for the first time, he does this without any guilty feeling. 

"You are Im Yoon Ah, right?"  Dong Hae asks to the actress. He has gathered his braveness to ask her. Yoon Ah turns and smiles, shows her angelic smile, which makes those boys (excluding Baek Hyun, because he has seen that A LOT) swoon. Ho Won himself can have nosebleed if Sung Yeol doesn't hold him and pat him behind to make him calm. Woo Hyun's eyes are about to pop out. Baek Hyun giggles silently seeing that scene. 

"Yes, I am. Thank you for helping."

"Don't mention it, Im Yoon Ah-sshi."

"But still, those are heavy stuff, I am sure. A lot of people will move to my house now. What should I do to repay it then?"  A silence happens in the elevator. Woo Hyun coughs, "what about....your autograph? Each of use get one."

Yoon Ah smiles again, "don't worry! I will give you my autograph. Tomorrow Baek Hyun-sshi will give those, right?"

"Yes, noona."  And the elevator dings and opens. They walk out, only to find Myung Soo has been in front of the door and ready to open it. 

"This is my place. Please move everything here."

"Yes, Im Yoon Ah-sshi."

"I'll help them."  Baek Hyun follows his friends. Yoon Ah's fake smile turn into hardened face. 

"Still mad?"

"You think?"

"I think Kyu Hyun hyung will make your life more miserable than this."

"What do you say?"

"The bed. It is not enough for me, Se Hoon-sshi, Sung Jong-sshi and him together."  Yoon Ah's eyes now are about to pop out. Why the hell Kyu Hyun oppa wants to move too?

"Don't ask me. His reason is to be closer to both of you, to monitor you two well. He doesn't believe me, Hye Rim-sshi, and Sung Jong-sshi. Plus, he said that he wanted to avoid his mother's push for him to marry."  Yoon Ah sighs, and gives signal to Myung Soo to open the door. Obidiently, Myung Soo opens the door, revealing the interior of Kyu Hyun's condominium. 

It is spacey, wide, and luxurious. Perfect for well-known actress like Yoon Ah. Kyu Hyun bought this when he got his late grandfather's inheritance money. Don't mention it. He is chaebol. He is wealthy by his family. 

Yoon Ah crashes herself on the sofa and turns on the television, leaving Myung Soo busy to take care of her belongings and brings them into her bedroom upstairs. The television, of course, all tells about her confession and the kiss. She looks into the pictures and examines them. She really looked shocked there. Not good. Hey, that is not her fault, though! Se Hoon suddenly crashed his lips to hers and made her eyes were widen at that time. Come to think again, his lips is good. They taste good....

Wait, what have I been thinking?

She hits her head several times to make that thought go from her brain. Myung Soo stares to her weirdly, "noona, are you okay?"

"Ah! Yes, I am!"  

"Kyu Hyun hyung just texted me. They will be here shortly."  Baek Hyun and his friends has arrived too. They bring the sworn siblings' stuffs and put them in the living room. 

"Yes, just put them here. The owners will be the one who takes care of them."  Turns out they are not so many stuff. It only takes a short time for them to be brought to the condo. Just before Myung Soo writes the cheque, Kyu Hyun barges in, "WE ARE HERE!"  Those siblings have carried their own items too. Yes they got separated because Kyu Hyun asked them to go out for dinner, while Yoon Ah dragged Myung Soo out so that she could have her own time in the car. Myung Soo, as the best assistant as always, followed her demand and left her alone in her own thought this night. 

Dong Hae, Woo Hyun, Ho Won and Sung Yeol can't hide their surprise when they see Se Hoon is there, still wearing his attire, except the suit. Ho Won and Woo Hyun are blocked by Sung Yol with his quick relfexes, while Dong Hae, as the normal fan, smiles to them and turns around to see whether the cheque has been finished or not. 

"What is that bastard doing here?"  Woo Hyun murmurs, then he sees stuff that he had brought earlier, "don't tell me these are all his stuff? He is moving here? Living together with the goddess?"  Sung Yeol rolls his eyes, "if he move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter