Getting To Know You

The Decoy Groom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back! As I have promised before

I might upload two updates but I will not promise much, it depends on my mood *because I can*

Have everyone seen RM 171 EXO cut? It is so hillarious, I just can't.... *lost words* I'm hoping that evil Kyu can be there too *sparkyu mode on* *sorry for random comments about Super Junior* 

Especially this: 

I JUST CAN'T HOLD MY LAUGH....THAT IS THE BEST EXPRESSION OF THE MOST VOTED ASIAN'S HANDSOME FACE THIS YEAR *I'm sorry, Luhan gege....it's just....* 

And our Thehunnie who was still survived even though he didn't even give any effort to hide *he just stood there at the store, literally*  Thats because:

I took it from someone in the forum, all of them actually, so those pictures are not mine 

okay, stop rambling! Let's go back to YoonHun! <3 

Song of the chapter: 

 

 

Yoon Ah and Se Hoon sit together, side-by-side, while Kyu Hyun and the rest of the gank are literally circling them. Se Hoon fakes a cough because, damn, that is so suffocating. 

"I'm just doing what Yoon Ah-sshi asked before. That will be weird that she kissed me first. It should be me the one that is crazy about her, right?"  Yoon Ah gasp, only Se Hoon doesn't catch it. She chokes because of her own breath. Myung Soo quickly hands her the water bottle and pats her back, as he is the best assistant around.

 

A/N. I DO really want Infinite L to become my personal assistant. You are so lucky, Yoon Ah. Se Hoon as your fake husband-to-be, Kyu Hyun as your manager and Myung Soo as your personal assistant. Can I change my place with you? Instead of writing about you, can I be you for just one chapter? *but I don't want to leave my essay*

Sorry, random thought. I will continue.

 

"Thank you, Myung Soo-ah."

"No problem."   Se Hoon looks to her with this serious yet confusing glare. She coughs to cover her nervousness.

"I think what he did back there is brilliant."  A voice comes in. That is Jong In's voice. He smirks and leans himself on the door, before finally comes in. "Congratulations, Kyu Hyun hyung! I must say I'm impressed by how you handle all of this chaos. May I know how you train this kid so that he became so good back there?"

Kyu Hyun smiles hearing his cousin's compliment, "Thank you, even though I didn't do much. I just said to him to relax and thought that was just like fooling kids or children, because papparazis ara basically like that. You should congratulate the couple. They did really well back then."  Jong In nods, and walks to Yoon Ah. 

"Good job noona. On the behalf on my eldest cousin, I am sorry for your trouble, and I promise I will help you as much as I can."  He pecks her cheeks and Yoon Ah smiles back, "thank you Jonginie. Where is your boyfriend? He was here, right?"

"How do you know Kyung Soo hyung is my boyfriend?"

"Him told me."  She pointed to Kyu Hyun, who literally talked to her about his cousin's personal life. Yoon Ah knows Kyung Soo, as his catering agency is usually used by Kyu Hyun for their work. However, she had no idea before that Jong In will have intimate relationship with him. 

"Yes, he is, actually. He is still busy with clearing tables out there. I just pay my visit here."  And he slides to Se Hoon, who stands up and bows to him, "nice to meet you too, Oh Se Hoon-sshi. My name is Kim Jong In. I'm this hyung's cousin through his mother. In future you can call me hyung, because I am practically older than you."

"Okay. Nice to meet you, Jong In hyung."  Jong In smiles to the younger, and walks back, getting closer to Nam Joo, who practically can't close . 

"Oh, hi. What's your name?"

"Han...Nam...Joo...."  Ye Rim rolls her eyes to her youngest sibling. She can be such a fool for facing a handsome guy, even though he had shouted to the world that he is gay. 

"Hello, Nam Joo-sshi. And you are?"

"Kim.Ye.Rim."  Ye Rim answers with this death glare. Jong In shocks but he holds it back. "She is like that. That is her natural."  Sung Jong says. Myung Soo nods quickly, remembering how scary Ye Rim was last night. Myung Soo still remembers how scary she was back in their apartment. When they were about to leave, Yoon Ah asked him to give her some food. Because it was already night, Se Hoon said he could grab snacks at their kitchen. Next thing he saw a dark-hoodie girl, with her long hair was everywhere, held a knife and cut the apple (yes, it was just AN APPLE) scarily, in the middle of darkness, because the light had not been , making Myung Soo shrieked like a girl. Now, he is scary to even see Ye Rim. The memory is too strong for this tender and shy guy. 

"O...kay. Nice to meet you, Kim Ye Rim-sshi." 

"Now, about the next plan. Two of you, you should do some PDA next time when you two are together. I don't know where, but mostly when you guys are preparing your wedding. Can both of you do that?"  Yoon Ah and Se Hoon exchange glares, before they nod to Kyu Hyun. 

"Hye Rim, Myung Soo, continue everything that has been done. And Sung Jong, you are coming with me. You have to become my beloved and lovely secretary, helping me handle this thing."  Sung Jong is feeling scared, because Kyu Hyun uses those words again. He knows, he looks like a girl, but Kyu Hyun's affection to him sometimes scares him. Sung Jong is afraid that Kyu Hyun will become like his brother, or brothers, in this case. His all brothers practically now are publicly gay. Sung Jong is straight, for God's sake! He even has someone in his heart. 

He glares to his princess. Hye Rim giggles while she is flirting to Myung Soo, again, because she likes to see him blushing. He sighs. Noona can't never become mine. 

"Sung Jong? Are you here? Earth calls to Lee Sung Jong."  Kyu Hyun, with his childish attitude, tries to call Sung Jong. Sung Jong nods lazily. "Well, that's it! We are finished for today!"

"Hyung, can I borrow Se Hoon for minutes?"  Myung Soo suddenly asks. 

"Of course. Se Hoon-sshi, you are not busy, right?"  

"No."

"You can follow me, then."  Se Hoon stands up, being followed by Yoon Ah's stare. She is confused with this young man. He appears not to have any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter