Park Da Jung

The Decoy Groom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for this chapter: 

 

 

I will put the lyric here, in case no one has heard this song, and this song is dedicated to the title's character, thank you :)

It’s been such a long time

Have you been well?
Is it the same you, who had made my heart race before?
Even after time passed,
Your warm voice hasn’t changed at all

I think I know too, that I’m not the one for you
But still, I wanted to love
There was so much I wanted to say
And I finally saw you
But I can’t say anything and I’m just looking at you

I told you that I love you
I told you to please look at me
Because it might be the last chance
I told you that I missed you like crazy
I cried without saying anything, I only shed tears

You didn’t know
That I hated the girl that you loved

The day I stood in front of your house
The night I saw the two of you
I remember how I turned around and ran as I cried

I told you that I love you
I told you to please look at me
Because it might be the last chance
I told you that I missed you like crazy
I cried without saying anything, I only shed tears

The days I longed for you, the nights I longed for you
Again today, I wait for you

You told me that you are sorry
I ended up shedding a bucket of tears
Because I couldn’t forget you
I told you that it’s okay even if I just look at you
I endlessly shouted that I loved you


(I got it from kpoplyrics)

 

 

Se Hoon is making coffee and toast, again, for him and his wife. Yesterday, they just got back from Okinawa, and all the participants are tired as hell. That is why no one has woken up, except Se Hoon. 

He wakes up early because he has his shift in the coffee shop. Oh yeah, the boss, Kim Min Seok, is not a tolerant person, even though he should be happy his employer is a famous person now. 

 

 

And that makes more profit to that little coffee shop. Even Sung Gyu said that he was so exhausted to serve those customers, who just came to check whether Se Hoon had gone back or not. 

 

 

Se Hoon said sorry to Sung Gyu during their trip back to Seoul. Yoon Ah concluded that was the first time Se Hoon didn't sleep in the airplane (because he kept thinking about Sung Gyu, whom he said sorry earlier in the airport). 

He brings the tray into the bedroom, and leaves Yoon Ah's breakfast on the table. He smiles a bit after seeing his wife's sleeping face, and kisses her forehead. 

 

Of course he has checked that she is still sleeping. 

 

He doesn't know why on earth he is pushed to kiss her. Maybe he likes her. Maybe he loves her. 

 

However, he doesn't want to think about that. He needs to be focused on doing his job as a decoy groom. A decoy husband. No feelings involved. Or no feelings seen to be involved. Even though Yoon Ah has declared her feelings, Se Hoon knows he needs to take extra care in this problem. 

 

 

He enters the bathroom and prepares himself to go to his workplace. Thank God his motorcycle is still there; Kyu Hyun didn't dump it, when he moved. He was afraid that the manager would dump it because he said that the motorcycle wasn't suitable for his future image, or you can say, his image now. He walks out from the bathroom and gets ready to go. 

When he comes down, a strange figure has been in the living room. He frowns. 

Only several and exclusive people know the passcode. That includes....

"Hey, you have woken up?"  Lu Han, Yoon Ah's cousin is there, smiling to his brother-in-law, and waving to him. Se Hoon, at first, was dumbfounded, but he quickly realizes the fact that this chinese boy must have known the passcode. 

"Yes, Lu Han-sshi."

"Call me hyung, I say."

"Yes, hyung."

"Yoon Ah-ah still sleep?"

"Yes."

"I am here to taste some breakfast, but turns out all of you haven't woken up. Can I use your kitchen?"

"You can do everything you want without my permission. This is not my house."

"Hey, this is Yoon Ah-ah's house, and since you have become her husband, this house is yours. But, thank you. I will have a date, so I need to be hurry."   Se Hoon looks at his watch. This is so morning, and dates are not in this kind of morning. 

"Have you had yours?"

"Yes, hyung."  Lu Han chuckles, "where do you want to go, Oh Se Hoon-sshi?"

"To my workplace. i have morning shift."

"Oh, okay. Send my regards to your friend, Kim Sung Gyu. He was the one that became your best man, right?"  Se Hoon nods, and then he walks out from the apartment. He goes to the parking lot, says greeting to the guards, and goes to his workplace. 

Over there, Sung Gyu has been ready with his apron. Min Seok has also b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter