(Our) Confessions

The Decoy Groom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for this chapter: 

 

 

I really like this song muahahaha

and this chapter will be for myungsoo-yerim and in the end, our main couple is back!!!!!

 

 

Se Hoon just stares to Myung Soo and Ye Rim, while they are sitting next to each other. Kyu Hyun and Sung Jong, as they are the eldest from both sides, sit in front of them. They are acting like they are their parents. 

"Tell me,"  Kyu Hyun opens the conversation, "what exactly has happened between you guys?"

"Nothing."  Myung Soo answers that quickly. However, Kyu Hyun shakes his head, "don't lie. Both of you are quite awkward since in Okinawa. Now tell me or I have to do more than this." 

"We--"

"No!"

"But oppa, we should tell them."

"I say no!"

"What is it?"  Yoon Ah interrupts, "tell me, tell us."

"Yeah, unnie,"  Nam Joo hugs Ye Rim from behind. Hye Rim, who obviously can't hug Myung Soo, just pats his shoulder. "Tell them, Myung Soo-ah."  Myung Soo sighs, "okay, but promise me, and especially you, Se Hoon-sshi."

"What do I need to promise to?"

"That you will not kick me once I tell the truth."

"Okay, he promises,"  Kyu Hyun cuts again, "now, spill it." 

"We.....did....sort, of....."

"We slept together back in Okinawa."

"WHAT?" 

"What? What did I miss?"  Baek Hyun comes hurriedly after he heard loud shoutings from the front door. 

"You, what? Ye Rim, what did you just say?"  Sung Jong looks so surprised. "How can you two--"

"We didn't sleep like doing that kind of that thing,"  Ye Rim speaks, "we just slept together, side by side."  However, she doesn't say the fact that they were , and Myung Soo thinks that it is the best. Sleeping side by side is not a big problem, right? He does that a lot with Hye Rim and Yoon Ah (like they are too tired to separate, so they just sleep together). 

"Oh...."

"Seriously, hasn't anything more than that happened?"  asks Yoon Ah. She can sense that these two people are hiding something. However, they shake their heads together. 

Baek Hyun still looks confused, "what has happened?"

"Ye Rim was about to catastrate Myung Soo." 

"What? Noona, is that right?"  he asks to Hye Rim, who spilled the information before, "why did that happen?"

"Yeah, go to that incident,"  Kyu Hyun says, "why did it happen?"  Myung Soo and Ye Rim exchanges glances, and then Myung Soo sighs again, "I kissed her, hyung."

"Whoa!"  Nam Joo shouts, "that was our unnie's first kiss then!"  Se Hoon understands now. No wonder Ye Rim wanted to kill Myung Soo's important part of body. For her, kiss is very crucial, very sacred. 

"Really?"  Myung Soo now is not believing. Ye Rim glares to him, "yes!"

"Oh....okay. Sorry."   Then the awkward silence happens. 

"Uuuuhhh....mind to tell us why are you dressing so well this morning, Ye Rim-ah?"  Se Hoon asks, and suddenly, her face is beaming. "I will meet my future publisher!"

"Oh yeah?"  Yoon Ah seems happy, "why didn't you tell us?"

"Sorry, I just want to make it a surprise." 

"When is the meeting held?"  Kyu Hyun asks. 

"This morning at eight."

"You probably need Baek Hyun to deliver you."

"Yeah. I can do that."  Then Baek Hyun drops his bag, "oh yeah. Nam Joo?"

"Yes?"

"I know this Nam Chan Yeol, actually."  Nam Joo is blushing hard again. Baek Hyun feels that he is better being eaten by the wooden floor than witnessing her blushing face over someone else.

"Really, oppa knows him?"

"He was my high school friend."

"What a small world, then!"  Hye Rim, who has no idea that this 'Nam Chan Yeol' is actually the persistent and dumb papparazi that she likes to mock behind him, shouts happily, "then Baek Hyun can help you to get closer to this guy, right?"  Baek Hyun gulps. He doesn't have that intention. He just wants to tell a bit of truth, so that Nam Joo can search the rest. 

"Yes, oppa. Please, you can help me getting closer to him, right? I mean, he is so nice and handsome. He also understands women and he knows exactly how to treat me well and--"

"Whoa! Hold on!"  Sung Jong and Se Hoon speak together, "tell us who the hell this Nam Chan Yeol is, and why his name is similliar with that dumb tree who becomes Kim Hee Chul's personal servant."

"What?"  Nam Joo asks confusedly, while Baek Hyun gives thanks in his heart to Sung Jong. 

"Yeah. That guy coincidentally has a same name with Park Chan Yeol, assistant of Kim Hee Chul."  Se Hoon now remembers. Yeah, Park Chan Yeol. The guy that Baek Hyun hyung kicked so that he fell into the water. 

"I don't know about that, but he is the guy that I met last night. He was the one that I had a date yesterday."

"Date?"  Se Hoon asks again, "I don't know about that."

"Oppa, really? I am alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter