At The Party (Part 2)

The Decoy Groom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Se Hoon looks worried when Yoon Ah and Da Jung goes to the bathroom together. He knows Da Jung too well; her family lives on the first floor of his old apartment. Yes, Da Jung is the oldest child of the owner of noodle shop where Yoon Ah met Ye Rim for the first time, the owner of where Nam Joo used to work (because of the constant harrasement from papparazi, Nam Joo resigned), sister of Park Yu Ra.

Da Jung is beautiful but she is also perfectionist and stubborn. Those were the things that made Se Hoon interested to her when they were in high school. She doesn’t afraid to tell her feelings even though many people think it is innaproprriate to do. That was how she got the scholarship, according to Se Hoon. Her stubbornness to get the scholarship was appreciated by Se Hoon. Luckily for her too, her family was okay with her decision to take the scholarship, which was different from Se Hoon. He knew he had to work immediately after graduating, so he declined the offer. Da Jung left just after the graduation ceremony. She indeed made Se Hoon promised to wait for her; however, it was all destroyed when she herself had a foreign boyfriend during her staying time. Yu Ra accidentally opened her sister’s email (she knows the password) when she was with Nam Joo. Nam Joo immediately told Se Hoon about the finding (emails for the boy, which were so intimate). Se Hoon demanded explanation and Da Jung simply said that they were in open relationship.

She and Se Hoon were in open relationship.

Se Hoon got angry and made his mind to state that their relationship was over and there were no other things left. He stated that to Da Jung and she said okay about his own understanding but she had her own understanding, which was the relationship wasn’t over.

Se Hoon ignored the crazy mind until he met Yoon Ah and married her, and suddenly Da Jung showed up. He actually wanted to tell Yoon Ah on the day when they abruptly engaged (remember the night when Kyu Hyun asked him to propose Yoon Ah?) but since the marriage was a contract marriage, he thought it wasn’t important.

Well, it is now important. He has told Yoon Ah but he feels guilty for not telling her way before they married. He keeps looking into the direction of the toilet until Jung Soo coughs to make him realize that he is still there.

Se Hoon turns his head and makes a fake smile. Yes, a fake smile for the man who obviously is after his wife. Doesn’t he see that they are happily married couple?

“I am sorry, Mrs. Park. I am worried about my wife.”

“That is alright. I am worried too about her. Who will not get worried about the goddess?”  Se Hoon keeps his poker face when he says this but all he wants to do is to punch him. Yes, punch this man on his weird smile will help a lot. However, he knows he can go immediately into jail and that will embarrass Yoon Ah.

“How did you two meet?”  asks Jung Soo. Se Hoon frowns a bit, and then he puts down the champagne to one servant’s tray.

“What do you mean?”

“I am curious. You two are living in different worlds yet you can marry her. I just want to know, so tell me.”

“Why must I tell you, Mr. Park? I am afraid that what we told in the press conference is the truth.”  Lie, but needs to keep that thing so that there will be no bad rumors around their relationship.

“Oh, I don’t think they are the truth.”  Jung Soo shows his true color more, “I think you two are lying by telling people that you were in relationship. I think you are just a random guy she met after Min Kyu broke up with her, the guy who saved her face with money as compensation, right?”

“Please be aware that those words are not inappropriate to be told by someone like you, Mr. Park,”  Se Hoon murmurs and his fist is formed. ‘A random guy’ is a statement that hurts Se Hoon even though he knows he is the random guy, but now it is not important again.

“Im Yoon Ah-sshi is your sugar mommy, right?”  Jung Soo says that in order to make Se Hoon loses the control of his anger. He actually hates to mock Yoon Ah but if he wants to make a rumor around the couple’s relationship, he must do it.

Yes, that is the plan that he and Da Jung think will work out. Making rumors, bad rumors around their relationship is the best for them to make them separated. Once they are separating, Jung Soo will show to Yoon Ah how gentle and caring guy he is for her, while Da Jung will try to win Se Hoon’s heart again.

That is why Gyu Ri finds Yoon Ah and Da Jung are fighting. They want to make her career goes down, also with her marriage so she has no one to depend other than Park Jung Soo.

Se Hoon clenches his teeth to control his anger. He sighs angrily and glares sharply to Jung Soo. Even though the man is obviously way older than him, he can’t respect him. How could he mock Yoon Ah?

“I can pay you.”

“What?”

“I can pay you higher than Yoon Ah or her manager will pay if you leave her immediately. You are nothing than a leech to her. You don’t have a proper job, your family’s background is shady, and you are too young for her.”

“You are too old for her. As far as I know, you are seven years older than her, while I am only four years younger than her.”  Se Hoon cleverly answers back, and that surely makes Jung Soo irritated.

“You are not compatible for her. She needs a stable man, who can protect her, like me.”

“Unfortunately she doesn’t choose you at all.”  Se Hoon is good at sarcasm. Everyone who knows him knows that fact. And now, he will use his nature talent to attack this ungrateful rich bastard. Jung Soo is now the one who clenches his teeth and his hands form fists.

“You forget that I have power in South Korea. Don’t you think I can’t easily close the lovely coffee shop where you are working as a mere barrista-to-be? I can do that with one click from my hand and your lovely hyung will lose his shop.”

“I am not scared. Just do it and everyone will know how bastard you are.”  Both of them are staring sharply to each other and they hold their breath to control their anger.

“Hello, guy—“  Kyu Hyun stops once he sees the tense atmosphere around Jung Soo and Se Hoon. He just looks sacredly and tries his best to prevent the WWIII.

“Uh, guys?”  Kyu Hyun says again but no one realizes he is there. He looks back to Min Kyu, who gave him the tip earlier to be the third guy there in order to prevent any fighting. Min Kyu knows Jung Soo well since they were in university together. Jung Soo is a bastard who likes to manipulate people in order to get what he wants. Min Kyu has been patient to him because of his family’s company.

“Go on!”  Min Kyu says that. Luckily, Kyu Hyun can read lips so he nods and coughs to make them realize.

“Hello?”

“Hi!”

“YAH! YOU TWO!”  Kyu Hyun loses his patience as he slaps Se Hoon’s back. Se Hoon yields in pain while Jung Soo sees to the one who disturbs their heated and tense moment. Kyu Hyun shows his best smile. “I am sorry, but someone just texted me to go with him to the parking lot. Are you okay with that, Park Jung Soo-sshi?” 

“Ah, yes. You can go.”  He can’t stand to see Se Hoon’s face again. He really hopes that Da Jung can work out with Yoon Ah inside the toilet room. Kyu Hyun drags Se Hoon from him fast and grips his arm.

“I am okay, hyung.”

“No, you just make a commotion by glaring to each other. People are whispering about you two. There is no one who called me but we need to get out from here.”

“Toilet.”

“Okay.”  Kyu Hyun and Se Hoon walk into the toilet (with no sign of cleaning, weirdly) and hears Gyu Ri’s shout.

“Stop it! AH! WATCH OUT!”

“Hyung? Why are there screaming inside the woman’s toilet?”  Kyu Hyun knows it was Gyu Ri’s voice. He immediately goes there and Se Hoon follows him.

They are so shocked to see three women are strangling each other. Gyu Ri is obviously in the middle and trying to separate the other two women. Da Jung’s hair is so messy; there is no trace that her hair was shaped into bun before. Yoon Ah’s hair is no good either. Her long hair is on the mess; she looks like a beggar in movie. Their clothes are ripped in some point.

Victoria must be crying when she sees her best gowns like this.

Gyu Ri’s hair is safe, but her hands are not. They are some scratche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter