Our Honeymoon (part 3)

The Decoy Groom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song of this chapter:

 

 

Yoon Ah opens her eyes slowly, as she feels something heavy in on her stomach. She takes that heavy thing, which turns out to be her husband's hand. He wraps her in their sleep. His face is there, on her shoulder, and he looks like a litte kid sleeping in heaven.  She chuckles and looks to him closely. His breath is so slow; so tender. He really is comfortable sleeping like that. She touches his forehead and then she kisses his forehead. He moves, but not much. He is still pretty much on that position. 

She chuckles again. She moves her body close to him, now their faces are facing each other. She touches his nose, and her action is not having any effect to him. 

But our KaiSoo couple is so annoying so that they are screaming, calling their names. 

"NOONA! SE HOON-AH! WAKE UP!"  Yoon Ah startles and gasps. That action makes Se Hoon wakes up and realizes that his hand is on an innaproppriate place. He releases her quickly and ruffles his hair. 

"Uuuuhhhh....Noona, I'm sorry."  Yoon Ah turns around and sees her husband is already at the side of their bed, and looks really guilty. She gulps, "no. I mean, you don't have to say sorry, you didn't wake at that time."

"Still." 

"HEY GUYS! HAVE YOU ALL AWAKEN UP?"  Jong In comes into their room, carrying a hot cup of chocolate made by Kyung Soo. Yoon Ah glares to him, as he has broken the best moment around. "What? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, hyung--"

"Yes, Jong In!"  

"Whoa, I will not want to be in the middle of your first disagreement. I better take my leave."  Jong In walks out, and Kyung Soo (who is still in the kitchen) looks confused. 

"What happened? Have they woken up? Kyu Hyun hyung said that they were scheduled to have a tour in the village."

"I guess I just interrupted something so important."

"What is it?"

"I don't know, but noona looks furious to me." 

"That is your fault. You should remember that she doesn't like noisy situation."

"But this is her honeymoon!"  Just after that, Se Hoon comes out from the room. He smiles to them and walks to the kitchen, "have a good sleep, Kyung Soo hyung?"  

Kyung Soo can't help but to falling in love with that handsome guy. He hugs him again, feeling that he is so squishy. "Ah! You are so cute!"  Jong In facepalms. No matter how he explains to his boyfriend, he never understands that Jong In doesn't like his affection toward Se Hoon. 

Se Hoon, on the other hand, he is still standing, doing his own purpose, which is making two cups of tea. Yes, both of them are for him and his wife. Yoon Ah is still frowning to see Jong In, Se Hoon can see that. He also knows the reason. 

He knows that the actress is attracted to him. 

However, he doesn't know how to react. They should be just posing, not involving real feelings into this relationship. Se Hoon doesn't want to make anything worse. He is there to make sure Sung Jong is still having his job, and to get much money for Nam Joo's education, and also to get money for his savings. 

Just that. Those are the reasons he agreed to marry her on the first place. 

But, he can't deny his wife is one attractive woman. She is so bipolar, actually, but that makes him interests to her. Everyone looks her as a goddess; a perfect woman; perfect human being, however, the real Im Yoon Ah is so....childish. She likes to pout and chuckles. She has this weird and loud laugh, and she likes to act as a spoiled girl (in a good way), also is an awkward girl, she is sometimes blushing when she sees him (oh yeah, he notices it). 

"For whom are they?"  asks Kyung Soo cutely. Jong In really wants to throw himself and separates them. 

"These are for me and noona."

"You are a good husband!"  Se Hoon just smiles and walks into their room with a tray. Yoon Ah is still on the bed, but now she is looking into her phone closely. 

"I bring you food."

"Oppa asks us to go to the restaurant. He said that we should have our breakfast there."

"Okay. I will go to the bathroom."  He walks into the bathroom and takes a shower. The water is so refreshing for him. 

Yoon Ah suddenly feels that she has to do the morning ritual. Her stomach can't take more. She runs into the bathroom, knocks the door, asking permission to get inside, tries her best not to look to Se Hoon (who is not really worried at all....or that is what  she sees) who is still taking the shower. He later quickly gets out, only using a towel, and walks out from the bathroom. 

She is so lucky today. She sees his abs again. 

He feels really flustered. That is the first time ever a woman sees his () body. Even his siblings back in the orphanage haven't seen his. 

 

~~~

 

Kyu Hyun is so grumpy this morning. All he does is giving commands to Baek Hyun, who is, unfortunately, sharing the same room with him. 

"God! What is happened to him?"  asks Baek Hyun furiously. He just brought his food tray and Kyu Hyun asked him to bring another cup of coffee, like he can't walk himself to take it. 

Myung Soo is just quiet next to Sung Jong. In front of him is Ye Ri, who looks like nothing really happened between them last night. 

The fact that he can't even remember what happened is so annoying to him. 

Ye Rim who said that there was nothing happened; they were just sleeping next to each other, . As if that is not bothering them at all. However, Ye Rim seems okay with that, or she is, like Se Hoon, is the best person to show poker-face all the time. 

Myung Soo is capable to do poker-face, but he definitely can't read those who do it. He can't do that. So he is now is puzzled. 

Sung Jong, on the other hand, is staring to Hye Ri closely. That girl has no clue that he likes her a lot. What she does is always trying to seduce Myung Soo. Okay, Sung Jong knows that Myung Soo is handsome, but still......eventhough with the fact that she does that just to see his blushing face, which for her, is so funny, Sung Jong can't accept that at all. He wants to be the one she is flirting to, and that is almost impossible because Hye Rim just sees him as a little brother, not more. 

Nam Joo and Baek Hyun see a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter