Panic

She's My Model

 "How many calls do you have?" Amber asked, looking panicked.

 

"w..well, there's 20 from unnie, and 15 from manager oppa. You?"

 

"I'm guessing this is your sister's number, you manager's number, and my dad's number. All in all there's 49." 

 

"OH GOSH EOTTOKE?!" 

 

"Okay, let's not panic. Seeing you panic makes me panic.  We did nothing wrong, just watched the sunset."

 

"o...okay..." I don't like it when they overreact, they really go overboard at times.  Amber surprised me by patting my back, he gave me a faint smile.

 

"It's gonna be okay, let's go back now." 

 

I nodded my head in response.  We drove for about 45 minutes to our house.  He stopped the car when we saw cars parked infront of the door.

 

"Oh great, everyone's here."

 

"Everyone... who?"

 

"Unnie's car, Manager oppa's car, ohmygosh it's my parents' car!" My eyes widened, there was another car. "Whose car is that?" 

 

I looked at him, he looked closer and his eyes widened.

 

"THAT'S MY DAD'S CAR! OH MY GOSH WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!" He started to panic, I had to calm him down.

 

"Okay, let's not panic.  Not a big deal, no.  Let's..let's just go in."

 

Amber parked the car, and we slowly got out. We stood at the doorstep.

 

"You ready?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

 

"Yeah." Amber responded, that was my cue.

 

I opened the door, and we walked straight to the living room.

 

"I'm home!" I said, trying to sound as lively as possible.  

 


"JUNG SOOJUNG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Unnie's loud voice can be heard all the way to Apgujeong.   "WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU ALL NIGHT!"

 

"U..unnie, I, we were.. we..."

 

Unnie's gaze shifted from mine to Amber, then her face got even angrier.

 

"YOU! I WILL KILL YOU!" 

 

She lunged straight at Amber, luckily manager Oppa and Dad were able to stop her.

 

"Unnie, relax. Nothing happened gosh!" 

 

Finally, unnie calmed down.  I looked at Amber, his face was full of fear but he regained his composure.

 

"Amber, Krystal, come sit first." Mr. Liu spoke, we both nodded and sat down on the middle sofa.  It's as if we did something very wrong, oh gosh what's with these people.

 

"Why is everyone here anyways? Is it because we were unreachable since last night? Don't worry, we didn't do anything wrong, we just rested at the beach." 

 

"Soojung-ah, we were really going to meet here last night to discuss certain matters.  However, we couldn't because both of you were not here." Umma said.

 

"Sorry for that, but why did you all need to discuss certain matters that my parents and sister needed to be here?" Amber asked.

 

"We're have decided to get both of you married." Mr Liu said.

 

"WHAT?! NO WAY!" We both protested.

 

"Don't you think it's about time you settle down Amber?" Mr Liu said.  However, Amber's face was full of anger.

 

"What is this now dad? I'm not going to agree with this." Amber said, then he walked out.

 

"Amber, come back here!" Mr Liu followed Amber.

 

"Well, how bout breakfast? Come on, let's eat at the dining room." Umma spoke, and the others agreed. I stayed behind, I was going to follow Amber, but I heard their voices which stopped me from opening the door.

 

AMBER'S POV

 

"AMBER. How dare you walk away from the elders!" Dad stopped me.

 

"How dare you plan my life?" I looked at him sternly.

 

"You are going to marry Jung's daughter."

 

"Why dad, why?"

 

"You both look good together, and I can see that you both have feelings for each other"

 

"YOONA AND I LOOKED GOOD TOGETHER! Didn't that ever cross your mind two years ago?"

 

"Amber, Donghae is sick.."

 

"I know he is sick.  But you threw my feelings aside because I chose to give him the position to be the next CEO."

 

"That's not true Amber!"

 

"No dad, it is true.  I'm sorry I'm such a failure.  Maybe you should have considered my feelings for Yoona before, now look at what you have done to your daughter.  I still haven't healed yet!" 

 

*BAM*

 

Something from the other side fell.  I rushed to open the door, and saw Krystal looking shocked.

 

"Krystal."

 

"D..daughter... y..you...."