Crying

She's My Model

Have you ever been in love? So much, but there comes a situation where you have to sacrifice that one and only love you have, so that another one that you love can be happy?  Then when you have learned to accept things, that's when the one you love appears right before your eyes.  

 

How would I feel? I thought I would feel alright.  However, these emotions are in a chaos right now.  I wanted to hug her, to tell her how much I've missed her.  She's standing right in front of me, and I everything just came back to me.  At this very instant, is deja vu.  This is where I first saw her, where I stopped on my tracks just as she entered, where I stuttered asking for her name, where I first saw her smile at me.  

 

I was about to take a step forward, to forget everything else, to just hold her in my arms.  For a moment, I just wanted to tell her that I regret leaving her, that I regret giving consideration to someone else's happiness, but that moment immediately vanished

 

"AMBER! You're here!"

 

KRYSTAL'S POV

 

I looked back and forth at the girl and Amber, he was just looking at her.  Somehow, even though he's expressionless, I can feel that this is how he hides his true feelings, because he tensed up and froze.  

 

Just when Amber was about to say something, the door of the restaurant opened.

 

"AMBER! You're here!"

 

A familiar-looking man with a surprised expression went beside the girl named Yoona.  He looks somewhat like this llama faced frozen guy.

 

"Hyung!" 

 

The man hugged Amber tightly.

 

"I haven't seen you in what.. a month?! I MISSED YOU AMBIE!" 

 

"Who told you to go to Japan? haha I missed you too hyung"

 

"I'm back now right? You lil dino-faced llama"

 

Well, it was an awkward moment for Yoona and I.  They then broke their hug. His gaze shifted from Amber's to mine, I smiled at him.  His eyes widened, he covered his mouth with his hand while the other pointed at me.

 

"Oh. My. I...is that.. y..you are.. Krystal Jung!" He then looked at Amber, then back to me.

 

"Yah Hyung!"

 

"K...krystal right?"

 

"Hello." I smiled at him.

 

"Hyung, this is Krystal, krystal Jung.  Krys, this is Donghae hyung."

 

I looked at Amber with a surprised expression, so this is the Donghae that Amber was talking about.  Krys? What the hell.

 

"Woaaah, Amber. You llama, hahaha. She must be pretty important to you that you brought her here to eat." He gave a wink at Amber, at which Amber replied with a smack on Donghae's shoulder.

 

"Yah Hyung stop it! We just passed by because it was on the way from her shooting location.  Since when were you back?"

 

"Sorry not sorry. haha, I got back two days ago.  I heard Krystal is the new model for Liu Enterprise eh?"

 

"Yes Oppa."

 

"Then I'll be seeing you more often!" He smiled happily. "Oh before I forget, Yoona this is Krystal, Krystal this is Yoona, my one true love." Donghae said, which made Yoona's face turn red. We shook hands.

 

"Hyung, we have to go now, enjoy eating." Amber said.

 

"Arraseo Arraseo." 

 

Amber was about to leave when Donghae spoke.

 

"Oh wait Amber, before I forget.  I've proposed, and this girl over here said yes.. soooo we're getting married man!" 

 

Amber hugged Donghae almost immediately, he made eye contact with Yoona.  He was not happy at all, his eyes were teary.

 

"I'm so happy for you Hyung." He said in an excited tone.  Yoona looked away.  Amber then broke the hug after he has calmed down.

 

"You better be there for my wedding, arraseo?" 

 

"Yeah hyung." He gave a faint smile.

 

He grabbed my hand, and led me out the door.   He opened the door of the car for me before he went to the other side and went in.  

 

He was just staring at the steering wheel, his expression full of sadness. He then started the car, and drove.  We were in silence for about 15 minutes, then he stopped the car.  I looked around, and I saw that we were at a beach.

 

"I'm sorry.. can we just, stay here for a while?" He looked at me, I just nodded.  He then went out and sat at the hood of the car.  I followed him and sat beside him.  

 

I looked forward and saw a very beautiful view, the sunset looks amazing.

 

"It's very beautiful huh?" He said, I nodded.  It was very windy, and I was wearing a dress, I embraced myself because it was cold.  I was so busy staring at the view, I got surprised when he put his jacket around me. 

 

"Wear that, it's cold." 

 

We stayed in silence for a few minutes.

 

"I should be happy, right?" He suddenly spoke.  I couldn't say anything.

 

Just then, he covered his face with his hands.  I can tell that he's crying.  The scene caused a pain in my chest, I never knew that this llama was hurting so much.  

 

I hugged him, and that's when he really cried, his sobs were louder now.  Seeing him cry gave tears to my eyes.