Fixing things with Yoona

She's My Model

I was just watching Krystal sleeping on the passenger seat.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I looked at the person who knocked at the car window.

"J....Jessica noona." I stuttered and panicked, I fixed myself before heading out of the car.  I went over to Jessica noona.

"Do you plan on just watching my sister sleep or are you gonna carry her inside?" She said, which made me blush.  I didn't realize that I've been watching Krystal sleeping for quite a long time. 

"o...oh.. yeah.." I smiled awkwardly while scratching the back of my head.

I opened the door on Krystal's side, and carried her out of the car.  Jess noona held the front door open for me, and she led me to Krystal's room.  I tucked her in before saying goodbye to noona. 

I stopped my car after passing through the gate of the Jung Mansion. The scene with Yoona earlier made me feel guilty, I shouldn't have acted that way.  Without thinking twice, I decided to call her. To my surprise.. her number is still the same.

"Hello?"

"Hey yoona, it's me.. amber."

"Oh... hey Amber." 

"Let's talk."

"uhm, sure."

"Where are you now?"

"I'm at home, are you coming over?"

"I will.. let's just talk in my car."

"Uh..okay.. take care."

"Thank you." 
 

I hang up the phone, and headed over to her house.  When I arrived, I saw her waiting outside.  She went inside my car.  It was silent for a few minutes -- awkward. I decided to break the silence.

"uhm, about what happened earlier.." I started.

"Yeah?"

"I shouldn't have said those things, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." 

She gave me a faint smile.

"Amber.. it's fine."

"So... what's your plan now?"

She kept quiet for a while.

"Uhh... I've been thinking too." 

"Thinking about?"

"If... if we fight for this love, then we can hurt a lot of important people to us...." She said trailing off.

I held her hand.

"This isn't love anymore Yoon, you love Hae hyung, you just don't want to accept the fact.. it's because you're still holding on to our memories, but I see the way you look at him..There's love in your eyes. Let me go Yoon, that way the both of us can be happy.  We'll just be miserable and we'll drown ourselves in guilt if we ran away, we both know we can't do that."

She had tears flowing down her cheeks, I wiped them away.

"Am.. thank you."  she hugged me, and I hugged her back.  It's as if a heavy weight has been lifted off my shoulders. 

 

As I got home, I immediately fell asleep.  

*RING RING*

uggghhhh, why is someone calling so early in the morning? I groaned and reached for my phone.  I didn't bother checking who the caller was since my eyes were still closed.  I just answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Amber! Where are you?!" 

"At home, sleeping. it's too early Krys."

"Yah llama! what do you mean early? It's 10 AM!"

My eyes widened, and I bolted upright.  I checked my phone to see if it's true, and it is.  

"OH ! Sorry! I'll be right there!"  I said before hanging up on the phone.  I got ready in 15 minutes, and drove to the Jung Mansion for about 20 minutes only since I doubled my speed.

 

"Heyy." I smiled awkwardly as Krystal stood by the door, glaring at me.

"You're late." She said sternly, making me nervous.

"S...sorry, overslept.  I guess I was tired from yesterday." I said apologetically.

Her expression changed, she wasn't mad anymore.

"T...thank you for yesterday." She said, barely audible.

"What did you say?"  I . She hit me on the shoulder, her cheeks turned red.

"I'm not gonna say it again! Come inside for breakfast." She said, and ran inside to the dining room, not waiting for my response

I chuckled, and followed her.