Stupid Jerk and Violent Princess

She's My Model

The morning after, Jung’s Residence.

 

Krystal woke up, and headed straight to the kitchen downstairs.  She went straight to the fridge and took out a carton of milk.

 

“Morning Sleepyhead.”

 

Krystal turned around to see Jessica sitting at the chair, and resting her elbows at the counter.

 

“Unnie, you’re home. Good morning.” She gave a faint smile.

 

“Well I’ve been here since last night.  You went home looking rather pissed. Anything happened?”

 

Krystal frowned upon hearing that, it made her remember of the rude stupid guy.

 

“Some stupid rude jerk ruined my night, let’s just leave it to that.” She said angrily.

 

“Oooooh. Got dumped by a boy?” Jessica asked playfully.

 

“OMG NO UNNIE! I don’t date.  I bumped into him, and he just totally ruined my night.”

 

“Hmmmmm.. Alright. Dad’s gone for a week, so I’ll be staying here.” Jessica said, taking a bite at her sandwich.

 

“OMG YAAAY! What about mom?” Krystal frowned.

 

“Of course a wife has to be there for her husband.” Jessica chuckled.

 

“Ugh. Being a wife is so hard.”

 

“You’re saying that because you’re young Soojung.”

 

“I’m 18 unnie, not young. NO.” Krystal stuck her tongue out, which made Jessica laugh.

 

Meanwhile at the Liu Enterprise, Mr. Liu’s assistant walked in with a bunch of paperworks to be signed.

 

“Donghae, where is Amber?” Mr Liu asked while scanning the paperworks.

 

“I don’t know Sir, he hasn’t reported to work.”

 

“Aish this kid.”

 

Mr Liu dialled Jackie’s number.

 

“Hello dad?”

 

“Hey baby, is your sister awake?”

 

“Uhhh…. No. Why?”

 

“He was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago.”

 

“Oh.. AAMBEER WAKE UP!” Mr Liu chuckled, he heard Jackie forcefully waking Amber up.  He hang up the phone.

 

At the Liu’s Residence, Jackie was indeed waking Amber up by force. 

 

“AMBER! WAKE UP YOU LLAMA!” She was harshly shaking Amber.

 

“Noona… let me sleep…” Amber whined.

 

“NO. YOU. Get. UP. NOW.” She pushed Amber off the bed.

 

“OUCH. Noona! What the!” She looked at Jackie furiously.

 

“You’re such a little girl Ambie!”

 

“YAH! KEEP IT DOWN WILL YA!” Amber glared at her.

 

“Alright whatever, now go.  Daddy’s gon’ be mad at you.”

 

“OH SHOOT I FORGOT!”

 

JUNG’S RESIDENCE

 

“JUNG SOOJUNG! Your driver is here!” Jessica shouted really loud.

 

“ARRASEO! I’ll be down in a minute!” Krystal shouted back.

 

Krystal was still looking at herself in the mirror.  She had to check every detail in order to avoid making the headlines for a wardrobe malfunction.

Krystal planted a kiss on Jessica’s cheek before leaving. 

 

Meanwhile, Amber got ready in fifteen minutes.  She quickly got in her sports car and drove to the headquarters. 

 

Amber rushed to her father’s office, she didn’t notice that there were two people in there with her father.

 

“Dad, I’m sorry I’m late.. I just.. I woke up late and.. It’s really…”

 

“Amber, keep quiet.” Mr Liu stood up.  “This will be the model assigned to you, so don’t mess up.”

 

Amber kept his head low, and nodded.  The other two were still gathered around the table, looking at the plan. Mr Liu led Amber to them.

 

“Krystal, Manager Lee. This is my son Amber, he will be assigned as Krystal’s photographer.”

 

Amber and Krystal looked at each other at the same time, and their eyes widened.

 

“STUPID JERK!”

 

“VIOLENT PRINCESS!”

 

They said at the same time, surprising Manager Lee and Mr Liu.

 

 

A/N: Sorry, looks like I'll only be able to upload two chapters.  Something came up.  Anyways, any Filipino subsKRYBERs here? Praying for everyone's safety.  Yolanda came in like a wrecking ball ://  Anyways, keep safe everyone.. and stay strong!