Night Ruined

She's My Model

1.

.

.

2..

.

.

3

.

.

*SNAP*

 

*SNAP*

 

*SNAP*

 

“Alright, great job.  Change outfit.” The photographer told Krystal.  Here’s a little review about her.

 

Krystal Jung, a.k.a Jung Soojung, was born in America, but she came to Korea because her sister was training to be a singer.  She pursued her modelling career, and now she’s at the top.  Krystal Jung, daughter of Sir Jung, who is the owner of more than 20 hotels and resorts in Korea, and ¾ of them are 5 star Hotels.  Jessica Jung, Krystal’s sister, is part of the 9-member top girl group in Korea, SNSD. 

 

Back to the story..

 

As Krystal’s stylist was polishing the finishing touches of Krystal’s makeup, manager Lee went to Krystal. She greeted him with a huge smile

 

“Got news for me Oppa?” Krystal asked, she saw him on the phone a while ago.

 

“Well… new endorsement.. but there’s another one.. bigger..” He said excitedly, stretching out his arms to emphasize it.

 

“Uhh… No idea Oppa.” Krystal frowned.

 

“You’re gonna be the new model of the Liu Enterprise!” Manager Lee exclaimed, making Krystal’s eyes widen.

 

“Wow.. Yay?” She had this sarcastic expression.

 

“Aish, Krystal.  Be happy for once.” Manager Lee crossed his arms and pouted.

 

“Arasseo Oppa, gomawo.” She gave him a huge smile, which made him smile too.

 

The photoshoot finished in two hours.

 

“Krystal, are you sure you don’t want me to send you home? It’s pretty late” Manager Lee asked with a worried look on his face. Krystal shook her head.

 

“Go ahead Oppa, I’ll be fine.” Manager Lee nodded and went home, leaving Krystal.  She was wearing black skinny jeans and a pair of galaxy designed Vans.  Paired with that was a maroon coloured v-neck shirt, and a hoodie over it. 

 

She was walking to the bus stop, nobody recognized her since she had her hood on. 

 

*BUMP*

 

“Ouch.” Krystal said, her bum hit the floor pretty hard.  The man held out his hand, and she took it.

 

“Watch where you’re going next time.” He said, sounding somewhat rude.  He passed by Krystal, while Krystal was glaring at him.

 

“YAH. That was rather rude.” She said, but he ignored her. She took off one of her shoes and threw it straight to his head. 

 

*BAM*

 

“OUCH! HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” He took the shoe and went back to her, looking really mad. She snatched the shoe from his hand.

 

“That was for being rude, you Stupid!” She glared at him.

 

“AISH. Alright I’m sorry, but it wasn’t necessary to throw your shoe to my head ARRASEO PRINCESS?!” He said sarcastically.

 

“WHAT? PRINCESS? YOU WANNA DIE?” She kept hitting him. He grabbed both of her wrists, making her stop.

 

“You look really pretty ya’know.”

 

“NOW YOU’RE FLIRTING WITH ME? PABO!” She pushed him away.

 

“YAH! Now you push me away?!” He said, looking angrier.

 

Krystal was about to say something, but the bus she was waiting for came.  She just walked away from him, and boarded the bus.

 

Meanwhile, that ‘he’ just stared at her in disbelief.

“She really is something, I hope I never see her again.” He said, then walked away.

At the bus, Krystal was still pissed at what happened.

 

*RING RING*

 

“Hello?” She answered sternly.

 

“Woah, what’s with the tone?”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry Manager Oppa.  This jerk just ruined my night. What’s up?”

 

“We have a meeting at Liu Enterprise tomorrow morning, I’ll have Kim pick you up at 7, alright?”

 

“Arraseo Oppa, goodnight.”

 

‘I just hope I won’t see that guy ever again. Aish, totally ruined my night.’ Soojung thought to herself.