Dance

She's My Model

"When the dance started, my dad nudged me.

"Appa." I smiled weakly, he returned a sad smile.

"Go ask her to dance, worry about other things later, enjoy this night. Don't hold back." He patted my right shoulder.

I approached Krystal, I heard her sigh when she saw me. I held out a hand, "Mind if I dance with the most beautiful girl in this party?" She blushed, and smiled. 

"No, I don't mind.", and I led her to the dance floor.

I was too lost in her eyes to say anything, we were both looking at each other. She smiled after a while.

"What? Is my mascara messed up that you're internally insulting me?" She chuckled, raising an eyebrow. I laughed at her.

"No. It's because you're too beautiful that I'm lost for words." She blushed.

"Oh." She said, looking away. I pulled her closer, and her face was so close to my chest I bet she could hear my heart beating fast. We stayed that way for a few songs, I don't think I'll let anyone else get a dance with her for this night.

"Krystal." I called her.

"hmm?" She responded, and she tilted her head slightly so we made eye contact with each other.

"I love you." I said, before pulling her in for a kiss, this time, she knew fully what I felt. I think she was shocked at first, but I felt her eventually grip on my hair gently. I bit her lower lip, and she complied by opening and allowing the kiss to deepen. If it were up to me, I wouldn't have ended it, but we needed to catch our breaths, she pulled away. Her eyes looking into mine.

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I love you too." She said, before pulling me in for another kiss.

*Ehem* We heard someone clear their throat, we pulled away from our make out session. 

"J..Jessica Noona." She was glaring at me.

"Unnie!" Krystal whined.

"Boyah! We're at a party, you can do that later after the party." 

"Yah Soojung, too excited huh?" Minho winked at her.

"Ahhh oppa." I can only chuckle when I saw Krystal blushing intently.

"Arraseo arraseo, come one Jess, let's not disturb them." Minho said, pulling Jessica noona towards him.

"Keep your lips off each other arraseo?" Jessica noona said before following Minho, they settled themselves on the dance floor, swaying to the slow song.

 

"Killjoy." She muttered. I quickly kissed her lips, which took her by surprise.

"Yah, boyah!" She said.

"Wooops?" She kissed me again.

"I take back the kiss." I couldn't help but to smile at her.

"Let's go on a date?" I asked all of a sudden.

"I have a schedule tomorrow, you're gonna be my driver right?" 

"Ah, mianhae, I have to go to a special meeting tomorrow, your manager will be the one to pick you up."

I saw her pout

"Are you acting cute right now?" I laughed at her, causing a slap on my shoulder.

"Yah! Don't make fun of me." 

"Arraseo." I kissed her forehead, before looking back at her. "How about the day after tomorrow?" 

She smiled, and nodded.