Minho

She's My Model

KRYSTAL'S POV

 

"Krystal.. hey." Minho oppa walked towards us and gave me a hug.

"Hey oppa." I responded, still a bit shocked.  After he pulled away, he looked at Amber.

"Oh.. Oppa this is Amber, Amber this is Minho oppa." I introduced the both of them.

"Nice to meet you Amber." Minho said, shaking Amber's hand.

"Same." Amber said, before turning to me. "Excuse me, I have to go to the rest room, I'll meet you before we go downstairs." She left before I even got the chance to respond.

 

"So, how are you Soojung?" 

"I'm fine oppa. Yah!" I slapped his shoulder. 

"WHAT?!" He slightly jumped back in shock, rubbing his shoulder.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU PABO?! We didn't even receive any news from you, not even a mail or a letter. Do you know how worried we were?! Especially unnie!" 

"I'm sorry I was busy...." He paused "Wait, how's Jessica doing?"

I smirked. "As if you don't know. I'm quite sure that you have everything that has her face on it."

He laughed. "I know how she's doing in the entertainment business, her group is very famous all over the world, so wherever I went, I can see her." 

"Yah yah yah! Why are you still asking me if you know the answer?" I really can't understand Minho oppa, when it came to Jessica, he would ask every possible stupid question.  He's head over heels in love with her, same as unnie, but neither of them would admit it.

Of course, all of us living in the house knows it. It's just really the both of them that's the problem.

"I..I mean how is her life? Like.. is she seeing someone?" He stared at the floor.

"You still can't tell her you love her, huh? Still a coward oppa. tsk tsk." I shook my head from side to side pretending to be disappointed.

"N..No. I'm ready. It's just that, I'm not sure if she feels the same way too." 

"She still loves you, I know it.  Come on, you need to show yourself to her." I tugged on his sleeve, and he laughed before following.  

"Oppa, why did you come back by the way?" I asked while we were walking down the hall.

"I heard my little Soojung was getting married, so I decided to come back." He smiled.

"Aish I'm not little anymore. How did you even get in? Unnie surely would've known you're here, but she has no clue." 

"Aunt Jung knows where I've been.  I've been keeping contact with her, and she asked me to come back." 

"Oh, so that's why." 

As we walked towards the end of the hallway, I saw Amber leaning against the wall, listening to music.  I half-skipped towards him and took off his earphone.

"BOO!" I laughed at his surprised expression. 

"Well, I'll see you both downstairs.  I'll take the lift. We'll catch up some other time Soojung." Minho oppa said.

"Okay oppa, goodluck." I smiled widely. After Minho left, I looked back at Amber, she was looking at me.

"What?" I asked. "Is there something on my face?" 

"You look beautiful." She said, then grabbed my hand and led me to the top of the stairs. I can feel my face heating up.

 

"ANNOUNCING THE OFFICIALLY ENGAGED COUPLE, AMBER LIU AND KRYSTAL JUNG." 

Amber led me down the stairs, she was smiling. Me? Oh I was smiling alright, but it was because of what Amber said. However, something seems to be bothering Amber.

 

A/N: I'm sorry for being inactive, I'm running out of ideas for this fic.  I'm thinking of starting a taengsic fanfic, what do you guise think? ehe ehe bet y'all thought Minho was gonna be Amber's rival huh?