Crush

She's My Model

 "... wait what?!" Amber asked, OHMYGOSH KRYSTAL WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!

 

I maintained a calm expression, and looked at Amber.

 

"Well, I mean I don't love you.  I.. I.."

 

"Soojung, Amber." Someone was standing at the door.

 

"Unnie." I said. Amber turned around.

 

"Amber your family is leaving.  They asked me to tell both of you to come down." Unnie said, we nodded our heads in response.  "Okay then." She said before getting out.

 

"Uh, Krystal..." Amber started speaking, I interrupted her.

 

"Hey lets talk some other time, we need to go down." I said, then went out of the room without waiting for her response. 

 

"Soojung!" I heard Amber call, I ran downstairs.  I can hear her following me. She grabbed my arm which made me turn around.

 

"Soojung." 

 

"What is it?" I asked her innocently.  She was about to say something, but our families noticed our presence.

 

"Soojung, Amber, you're both here." 

 

I turned around, and walked to where they were.  Amber followed.

 

"There's the two lovebirds!" Jackie unnie smirked.

 

"Yah noona!" Amber glared at jackie unnie.

 

"Arraseo arraseo both of you stop.  Come on we have to go now." Mr Liu interrupted the two.

 

We said our goodbyes to the Liu family.  After they left, umma and appa had some business related things to do, so only unnie and I were left in the living room.

 

"yah Jung soojung."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Be honest with me." She said

 

"What is it unnie?"

 

"I heard you both talking earlier." She said, my eyes suddenly widened, and I sat upright

 

"W...what talk?" I stuttered, unnie smiled slyly, ugh I hate it when she does that.

 

"So, you have a crush on Amber huh? Cute."

 

"YAH UNNIE I DON'T!"

 

"Okay if you say so, I mean, I'm not the one who slipped by saying her true feelings." 

 

That reminded me of what happened, I accidentally almost confessed to Amber a while ago.

 

"Whatever."  I said , and ran to my room.

 

"No Soojung, you don't like Amber." I told myself.

 

 

A/N: SORRY FOR BEING UNABLE TO UPDATE, NEWS On YOONA AND SEUNGGI BROKE MY YOONYUL HEART SO YEAH.  I'M BACK. I HAVE RECOVERED, SORT OF. :))