Wake up

She's My Model

It's 10AM, and a certain maid is seen heading towards a double-doored room.  Just when she was about to pass another room, the door opened revealing a beautiful goddess with blonde hair.

"Good morning Miss Jessica" the maid greeted with a smile.

"Good morning Kim, where are you headed to?" The blonde girl asked, pointing to the tray of food that the maid is holding.

"Oh I was headed to Miss Krystal's room, it's 10AM and she's not awake yet." The maid explained.

The blonde girl nodded in understanding. "Give it to me, I'll bring it to Soojung's room." She suggested, and the maid complied.

When the blonde girl was standing in front of the double-doored room, she saw her mother approaching her.

"Good morning mom." She said, the older woman kissed her on the forehead.

"Good morning sweetie, breakfast for Soojung?" The older woman asked. The blonde girl simply nodded her head.

"Alright, well come on." She said, and she opened the door for Jessica. 

Jessica entered only to find a certain scene infront of her. 

 

 

"AMBER, KRYSTAL, WHAT IS THIS?!"

 

Mrs. Jung was startled by Jessica's scream. "Jessica what is the prob.....oh." Her eyes widened.

Krystal and Amber were cuddling while sleeping, with Amber's arms wrapped around Krystal, and Krystal's head was lying on Amber chest. The two woke up from Jessica's dolphin-like scream.

"What?..." Amber's eyes stirred.  The two opened their eyes at the same time, realizing that they're in the positions they're in, with Jessica staring at them.

"AH!" They both shouted, and sat up. 

 

"Unnie, Umma. what are you doing in my room?" Krystal glared at Jessica before she stood up.

"Waking you up because it's 10AM already. What is Amber doing here?"  Jessica asked sternly.

"Good morning Jessica-shi, Mrs. Jung." Amber shyly greeted.

"Good morning Amber, well I'm gonna head downstairs. I'll see you three in a few." Mrs Jung said.

After she left, Krystal approached Jessica.

"She....she slept over. Thanks for the food." Krystal replied shyly and took the tray that was in Jessica's hands.

"Nice sleepover huh. Both of you go get ready, I'll see you downstairs." Jessica said, and gave Amber one last look before heading out the door.

 

Krystal turned around to see that Amber was approaching her. 

"Good morning princess." Amber smiled, and took the tray from Krystal.

"Good morning." Krystal said shyly as she followed Amber to the small dining table in her room.

 

A/N: HELLO MY DEAR READERS! I'm sorry for being inactive for a long time, summer term is just happening too fast and we have exams almost every week.  ANyways, I'll try to update again today... sorry for the cliff hanger, I'm so hungry right now, but I wanted to post a chapter sooooo..