Fighting

She's My Model

Amber and Krystal were both shouting at each other at the same time.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” They both exclaimed.

 

Shouting 1:

 

Amber: YOU? A MODEL?”

Krystal: HOW ON EARTH ARE YOU A PHOTOGRAPHER?!”

 

Shouting 2:

 

Amber: THERE’S GOTTA BE SOME MISTAKE, YOU’RE NO MODEL AT ALL!”

Krystal:  “YOU’RE JUST A RICH SPOILED BRAT!”

 

Shouting 3:

 

Amber: THERE’S NO WAY A VIOLENT PRINCESS CAN BE A MODEL!”

Krystal: THERE’S NO WAY A RUDE STUPID JERK CAN BE A PHOTOGRAPHER!”

 

Mr Liu and Manager Lee just looked back and forth, surprised. They jumped back a little in surprise when the two shouted

 

“THERE’S NO WAY I’M GONNA WORK WITH YOU!”

 

“Woah woah Kids, can you both calm down?” Mr Liu got in between them.

 

“Dad, I’m not working with her.” Amber said sternly.

 

“Oppa, I don’t want to work with an arrogant rude jerk.” Krystal pouted at her Manager.

 

“So I’m arrogant now too, huh? What else Princess, what else?” Amber responded.

 

“Oh so you want more?” Krystal answered.

 

“KIDS! CALM DOWN!” Mr Liu shouted.

 

“Sorry.” They both said at the same time.

 

“I’m sorry Manager Lee, I don’t think we’re going to continue with the meeting today.” Mr Liu told Manager Lee.

 

“I understand, well we better go now, Krystal has a schedule to accomplish.” Manager Lee gave a faint smile.

 

“Thank you.  I’ll ask my secretary to set another appointment.  I’m very sorry for my son’s actions Ms Krystal.” Mr Liu looked at Krystal apologetically.

 

“No big deal Mr Liu, but I don’t really want to work with an arrogant and rude jerk like him.” Krystal said. 

 

Amber was about to react, but Mr Liu elbowed him.

 

“I understand, I’ll make sure that this guy gets his manners.” Mr Liu said, trying to hide his laughter. 

 

He accompanied Krystal and Manager Lee to the ground floor, leaving Amber inside the office. She sat on one of the sofas

 

“Aish! Why her of all people?! Gah! No. ANDWE! I’m not gonna work with her!” She groaned.

 

Yah you pabo! You wanna die?Mr Liu said as he went in, grabbing Amber’s right ear.

 

Aaah AAH! APPA!Amber rubbed her red ear as Mr Liu released it.

 

“Why did you treat her that way? She just signed a contract with us, I don’t want you to treat her harshly.”

 

“But dad, assign me anywhere, just not with her.” Amber pleaded.

 

“No Amber, I’m only gonna trust you with her.  You go apologize to her.”

 

“Dad! She won’t accept my apology even if I say sorry. There’s no use.”

 

“You stupid Amber, why did you have to treat her that way!”

 

“It’s not my fault dad!”

 

“Whatever, it’s your fault.  You’re gonna make it up to her.  I’m only gonna assign you to her.”

 

“But Dad!” Amber complained.

 

“No buts Amber! Tomorrow, you’re coming with me.  Now, go back for now.” Mr Liu said.