Beach

She's My Model

Krystal's photoshoot was somewhere at the beach. It took two hours of driving to get there, and there wasn't even any traffic.  We were walking to the location of the shoot, and as we got closer, I noticed that the staff looked somewhat familiar.

 

"Hey Krys." 

 

She looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

 

"What's this shoot for?"

 

"Liu bikini line, why?" 

 

My eyes widened, How is it that I didn't know about this when I'm the head photographer of LIu Enterprise? I simply nodded, the staff greeted me as we got there.  When Krystal was changing her outfit, I called my father.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Dad"

 

"Oh, Amber. What's up?"

 

"Why didn't I know about Krystal's shoot with Liu Enterprise?"

 

"Oh that, you don't have to worry about those first.  I'm giving you a short vacation, but you're gonna have to be Krystal's driver and personal bodyguard... and fiance." He said while laughing.

 

"Aish appa!"

 

"Arasseo arasseo, go on now, and behave Amber Liu."

 

"Yeah yeah." 

 

I hung up the phone.  I can't believe my dad gave me a vacation without a vacation.  I mean, I have to be Krystal's driver and bodyguard, what's the 'vacation' in there?

 

"Amber, can you hand me my phone?" I heard Krystal say.  My back was facing her,  I'm holding her bag for her by the way.  I took her phone from her bag and turned around.  My eyes widened, and jaw dropped, at what I saw, Krystal was wearing a bikini.  She looked drop dead gorgeous, I've never seen her toned abs fully before, her body is a wonderland. 

 

"Amber, my phone?" Krystal said, pulling me out of my trance. Luckily I was wearing sunglasses, so she didn't notice that I was staring at her.

 

"Oh, yeah here." I responded.  I went closer and handed her phone to her.  She gave me a smile.  

 

"Miss Krystal, let's start?" The photographer called her.  She nodded, and went to where the photographer was.

 

*dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun*

 

I was watching her, I couldn't take my eyes off of her.  I put my right hand on my chest, why is my heart beating fast?

 

"Amber?" Someone called from behind. I turned around, and saw the two people I least expected to see.

 

"Hyung, Yoona."  I forced a smile.  Donghae hyung hugged me, and Yoona gave me a smile.

 

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

 

"Well, we went to a nearby restaurant to meet with our wedding coordinator.  It finished early, so I suggested we drop by here to watch Krystal's shoot.  It seems like she's halfway done." Hyung said while looking over to where Krystal was.

 

"Yeah." I responded.  

 

KRYSTAL'S POV

 

Amber's acting weird today, she has been spacing out lately.  I wonder if there's anything wrong with her.  The stylist told me that I had three outfits to wear for today, and they were all bikinis. Luckily, two of 'em were one piece bikinis.  I changed into my first outfit, which was a pushup bandeau & looped hipkini.  While makeup was being applied on me, I noticed Amber, her back was facing me.

 

"Amber, can you hand me my phone?" I said.  She took my phone from my bag, and turned around, but she stopped on her tracks.  I looked curiously, she was motionless for about three minutes or so.  

 

 

 

"Amber, my phone?"

 

"Oh, yeah here." She said, and handed it to me.  I responded with a smile.

 

The photographer oppa called me to start the shoot, he explained the details to me, and I followed his instructions for the poses that matched the theme of the shoot.  I was at my second outfit when two people came closer to Amber, yes I was stealing glances at her.  As they got closer, I recognized their faces right away, Donghae oppa and Yoona.

 

A/N: Heyyyy, I'm so sorry for being on hiatus for who knows how long... I had a hard time in school, y'know with my course and all that... but heyy happy summer guise! I'm back!