Lunch

She's My Model

As soon as we entered the dining room, my eyes were fixed on what was prepared on one end of the dining table.  FOOD.  I was too busy staring at those yummy looking dishes that I didn't notice Krystal stopping on her tracks.  I bumped into her.

"Ouch.."  I responded.

Before we could utter another word, she turned her face. Our expressions suddenly changed, I was only a few centimeters apart from her.  Our faces were very close to each other.  

"I...I..." She said..

"Madam Krystal! The bread is...." Her maid went in the dining room just then , she stopped when she saw us both in that position.  We immediately straightened up awkwardly. 

"T...The bread is here madam. Annyeong sir." She greeted me, I bowed politely.

"U...uh.. put it on the table.." Krystal said, pointing towards the table.  

The maid nodded, and followed Krystal's order.  She then bowed and left the room, leaving Krystal and I in awkward silence.

*ehem*

I cleared my throat.

"L..let's eat.." Krystal said facing me, but she didn't look at me.

'"Y..yeah." I smiled.

Krystal prepared a lot of food, the whole family must be here.

"Where are the others?"  I asked, looking around.

"They're not here." She responded as she took a seat.

"So....it's only the both of us?" I asked, scratching the back of my head.

Her cheeks turned red at my statement, she lowered her head.

"Y...yeah." 

SILENCE.

 

 

I took a seat beside Krystal.  We ate in silence----awkward silence.  

"So...."  I started.. Krystal turned her head suddenly, causing us to be in the position we were in earlier. We were both shocked.

*ehem* Krystal cleared , and looked away.  I did the same.

"W..where's the shoot today?" I asked.

"It's my day off." She said.

"Then, why did you ask me to come here?" 

"I.. I need to go shopping, and I need you to accompany me to the mall." 

"Ohh.. okay.." I said.

NO AMBER THIS ISN'T A DATE, SHE JUST NEEDS SOMEONE TO DRIVE HER TO THE MALL THIS ISN'T A DATE.

 

After lunch, I waited for Krystal to get ready.  I was sitting lazily on the sofa in the living room.  After about an hour, I heard footsteps going down the stairs.  I looked to my left....

*dugeun dugeun dugeun* 

I placed my hand on my chest, why is my heart beating fast? I stood up as I watched the most beautiful girl descending down the stairs.

My heartbeat quickened its pace as she got closer.  She was wearing a simple white v-neck shirt, and mini shorts, with her galaxy-designed vans shoes.

She stopped when we were inches apart.  We were looking at each other.

"Uhm.... do I have something on my face?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

 

I quickly looked away.

"N..No...I'll go start the car." 

I said, and without looking at her, I quickly rushed outside.

 I started pacing back and forth.

"Calm down Amber, what's wrong with you?" I told myself. "AIsh!" I hit my head.  

I went to start the engine of my car, and put on my sunglasses. After two minutes, Krystal went out of the house.  She was wearing sunglasses too.  I looked forward as she entered the car.

"Uhm, ready?" I asked, still not looking at her.

"Yeah.." She responded.

"S..seatbelt." I said.

 

She put her seatbelt on.  I drove to the mall, stealing glances at her.