Blur

She's My Model

JESSICA'S POV

I was busy checking on the flow of the party, but my eyes caught someone coming out of the elevator. It was him, it really was him. I'm feeling absolutely mixed feelings. I wanted to go near him, but I couldn't. Almost immediately, I turned around just when his eyes went to my direction. Luckily, the announcer caught everyone's attention by announcing Amber and Soojung's entrance.

I looked over to Minho, and he was focused on the engaged couple descending the staircase.  After all these years, I can't believe how much he still affected me.  Andwe Jessica, he will just leave again. my mind fought back.  Bringing my attention back to the couple, I made eye contact with Amber, and although she smiled, she seemed a little pale, or maybe it was just me. 

The party started officially, and I made a conversation with almost every guest there was, only to avoid Minho.  I finally got tired, and decided to stay at a cocktail table.

"THE DANCE FLOOR IS NOW OPEN." 

The announcer said, and people started filling the dance floor, I saw uncle Liu whisper something to Amber, I think telling Amber to lead Soojung to the dance floor, which she did.  Something is really off about Amber. I got distracted when someone stood beside me, offering his hand.

"Care to dance?" I knew his voice all too well. I couldn't face him.

"Minho oppa." I said, almost like a growl.

"Hey Jess." He slightly chuckled, almost as if it was an awkward chuckle.

"Find someone else." 

I started to walk away when he pulled me towards him.  He put my hands around his neck, and his arms made its way to my waist. 

"Oppa what do you think you're..." I stopped talking when I finally looked at his eyes, he was staring intently at me.  I realized that we were at the dance floor, slow dancing. "...doing.."

"I missed you Jess." He said.

"Oppa, stop." 

"Jess, listen to me." He sounded, almost like he was pleading.

"I don't want to, you just keep hurting me." I can feel my eyes start to get teary. 

"Jessica.." He stopped when he saw the look in my eyes.

"Stop, enough." I didn't wait for him to respond, I left him. I had to get away, I ended up on the garden.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

Minho searched for Jessica, he was on the brink of giving up when he remembered where she always was whenever she was sad.

"Garden." He said, and ran out of the house.

He was right, he saw a certain Jessica Jung, known for her icy pokerfaced expression, with tears rolling down her cheeks, her expression filled with sadness, hurt, confusion.

He walked towards her and sat on the opposite side of the bench. She noticed him, and she quickly wiped her tears.

"I thought I told you to stop." She stood up, and he did too.

"I won't stop Jess, not now."

"Oppa, enough. You've left me with enough pain, making me this way. It's all you. I don't want to hurt anymore, I just.." She started walking past him when he stopped her, holding both of her arms, making her face him.

The moment she looked at him, he felt weak, it was his fault she's this way, and being away did not help him either. Everyday he lived, he wished he was by Jessica's side, but being unsure of how she felt, he had to go away and focus on whatever else.  He didn't know that he had hurt her when he went away. He pulled her in to a hug.

"I have always wanted to do this." He said, feeling relieved that she didn't pull away, but she made no move.

It's now or never Minho. He thought.

"Listen to me Jess." He started, seeing that Jessica said nothing to stop him, he continued. "Each day I was away, all I wanted to do was to go back here and be by your side, hugging you whenever I wanted, kissing you when I felt like it, and just telling you.."

"That you love me?" Jessica pulled away. "Why didn't you? And what makes you think that you can tell me this now? And then what? You're gonna leave again without saying goodbye? Andwe oppa, I can't live like that. Not now, not ever." She started walking away when she felt his arms wrap around her waist tightly, but not hurting her, he was backhugging her. He rested his head on her right shoulder.

"Yes I love you. I've been a coward, I was afraid you'd reject me, I'm sorry, I'm here now." He said, his voice hoarse.

"You should've told me before, I loved you back then and up until now I ing love you!" She said, anger in her voice.

"I'm so sorry jess, I love you. I'm here now, I won't leave you. Just please give me anoth...." He was interrupted by Jessica when she turned around and crushed her lips onto his.  

In that moment, the years of denied love has vanished.  They were together now, and that was what mattered. 

 

A/N: Uhm.. Hi :> Sorry I've been away.. anyways, here's Minho and Jessica's reunion lol. Why did Amber look pale? can anyone guess? oh yes there's gonna be drama before Kryber hooks up again. Sorry, I love drama mehehe. Enjoy!