Marrying the wrong one

She's My Model

I was so shocked that I started moving backwards, and the lamp on the small table fell.  Amber must have heard it, and he she must have heard it too. Mr Liu had to take a phone call, so it was only Amber and I still in that position.

 

"K..krys I can explain.."

 

"N..n..y...you.." I couldn't find the words to say, shock filled me totally.  Amber opened to say something, but was interrupted by Jessica unnie.

 

"Guys, come on it's time to eat." unnie said, then she realized the atmosphere.. "Oh, I'm sorry I must've interrupted something. Anyways, just follow after you're done talking."

 

Unnie was about to leave, but I couldn't deal with Amber right now.

 

"N..No unnie, let's go eat." 

 

I followed unnie to the dining room, and Amber followed us.  She sat opposite of me, and throughout the meal she stared at me.  They talked about business, and just when I thought they wouldn't bring up the marriage, they did.

 

"About the marriage, it will be in two months, and.." 

 

"Dad, you haven't even asked for our permission yet.  I think you need Krystal's opinion on this."

 

Amber interrupted Mr Liu,making the others look at me anticipating for an answer. Gosh great job Amber.  I didn't even know what to say. I mean, I'm still young.

 

Marriage is,... I haven't even thought of it yet.  The others were still silent, waiting for my answer.

 

"Well, Krystal?" Amber spoke.  Seriously what's wrong with this person? Just a while ago she hated the idea of marrying me, and now my answer will settle this? Ugh.

 

"W..well.. two months is a very short time. I.. I mean, our schedules are packed and all that.."

 

"Soojung-ah, don't worry about the wedding plans.  There's a lot of people here who will handle that, just be there for some preparations." Appa told me, I just nodded in response.  "Well then, I guess it's settled."

 

After eating, I went to take a shower.  I was in my room, drying my hair when someone knocked.

 

"Come in."

 

The door opened, I turned around and saw that it was Amber.

 

"Krys,about earlier this morning..." 

 

"It's alright, I'm fine with it." 

 

"yeah you're fine with it, I understand.. Wait WHAT?!" 

 

"Yeah, I'm fine with it. I mean, you're so feminine at times so I guess yeah."

 

"oh,you didn't have to agree marrying me." She said as she sat down at the edge of my bed.

 

"Why not?"

 

"Because... I don't want you to make the wrong choice of marrying the wrong person."

 

"who said I'm marrying the wrong person?" I asked.

 

"What I mean is.. you should marry someone you love."

 

"And I don't love you?"

 

"Well, there comes a time.." She stopped suddenly, and her eyes widened. "... wait what?!" 

 

A/N: HI GUISE. Sorry I've been busy, I'll make it up to you. Belated Merry christmas by the way!