Chapter 7

Soshi High

CHAPTER 7

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were at the mall, playing, eating many foods and many other things.. They were walking when she suddenly stopped.

 

“Why? Is there any problem?” He said to her and it looks like the girls’ not listening  to him .... She’s looking at the couple in front of them

 

“Oohh. You want to be in a relationship? I can be your boyfriend, you know?” He said and she’s still not listening.

 

The couple in front of Tiffany and Yuri looked at them then the the guy smirked. And then the two, approached Yuri and Tiffany.

 

 

“Fany Fany Tiffany, how you been?” The guy asked Yuri.

“I-I’m f-fine.. ” Tiffany stuttered.

 

“I can see that you haven’t moved on from me” The guy’s smirked grew larger

 

‘Is he Tiff’s ex boyfriend?’ Yuri thought. Tiffany just looked down. Then Yuri held Tiffany’s hand.

“Where the hell did you get that confidence? Her answer is No.” Yuri answered then Tiffany looked at her wide-eyed. Yuri just squeezed Tiffany’s hand.

 

 

“And who the hell are you?” The guy said to Yuri with eyebrow raised.

 

 

 

“I’m HER boyfriend” Yuri answered.

Aren’t you Kwon Yuri? The player?  That means TIFFANY is ONE OF YOUR TOY??!!” The boy fired back.

“I love her” Yuri said that shocked the 3 person, Tiffany, the ex and the current girlfriend. “Yes, I love her. A girl like her shouldn’t be treated like a toy. She’s precious than diamond or precious than that” Yuri said to the guy.

 

 

“I just played with her feelings. I don’t care” The guy said who look like he can now kill a person.

“Oh? THANK YOU then.” Yuri said then smiled.

 

“Why are you thanking me? Are you crazy?!” The guy said to Yuri.

 

 

“Crazy for her ---- Yes, thank you. If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have met the most beautiful and precious girl in this world. It’s your loss. Not mine. It’s a gain and win for me!!” Yuri said proudly then smirked.

“SIWON! Let’s go!!” The girl pulled the guy who was shocked by the sentence of Yuri.

 

 

Why can’t you be as sweet as him?’  Yuri heard the girl said to Siwon that made Yuri laughed so hard.

 

He noticed the girl beside her still in shock.

 

 

“Yah, Tiffany?” Yuri waved his hand in Tiffany’s face. He then noticed Tiffany getting teary eyed.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Yuri asked then Tiffany suddenly hugged him that made Yuri shocked.

 

 

“Thank you *sob*” He has no choice but to hug back.

“Le-Let’s go. They’re probably waiting for us” Yuri said then pulled Tiffany with him.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

                                                                         

The three boys and girls are already in the mall, waiting for the other two; Tiffany and Yuri.

 

“Aish! What’s taking her so long?” Sunny asked to no one in particular.

Maybe they went on a date” Sooyoung said then the 2 boys laughed.

 

After Sooyoung said that sentence, they saw Yuri approaching them, along with a girl named Tiffany. They were all shocked to see Tiffany together with Yuri.

“Are you two of you dating?” Sunny asked then looked intensely at Tiffany and Yuri.

What? No! We kinda bumped into each other.. so.. yeah.” Tiffany answered.

 

“Ooohhh, Yuri made his move! HAHAHAH!” Taeyeon said then laughed.

“YAH! I did not!” Yuri sulked

 

“Err let’s stop with this... so, Let’s go?” Seohyun said.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

They went to the house, they didn’t know that the 4 girls lives together... When they reached the house...

 

“Woah, Seohyun! This is your house? You’re the only one that lives here?” Sooyoung asked to Seohyun, amazed with the furniture of the house.

 

 

“Actually, it’s the four of us living together here” Seohyun said then smiled, the 4 boys was shocked.

“Then, what about your parents? Where are they living?” Taeyeon asked.

“They have their own house. It’s just that we chose to live together. It’s them who pays anyway.” Sunny said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“DID WE ASK YOU? AS FAR AS I KNOW IT'S SEOHYUN WE ARE ASKING!!” Sooyoung said to Sunny

“YAH! I WAS JUST ANSWERING TAEYEON'S QUESTION!! ” Sunny retorted back 

"DO NOT TALK OR ANSWER WHEN IT'S NOT YOU WHO IS BEING ASKED!!" Sooyoung shouted.. again!

 

 

"WHY ARE THE TWO OF YOU ALWAYS FIGHTING? DO YOU WANT ME TO GET A KNIFE SO YOU COULD JUST EASILY KILL EACH OTHER??!!" Taeyeon shouted to them.

 

 

 

“Ahem-- It’s just the 4 of you and yet this house was larger than our house!” Sooyoung said, changing the topic.

“It’s not us who bought this house. It’s our parents. We just said we want to live together, then, bravo! Here it is...!” Tiffany said then smiled

“Ohh, I see!” Sooyoung said

 

 

 

“If TIFFANY is answering IT’S FINE??!! When I’m ANSWERING IT’S NOT FINE??!! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM??!!” Sunny shouted at Sooyoung.

“I'M JUST DOING THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE SO MEAN TO ME!!! ” Sooyoung said then stuck his tongue out.

“YOU--” Sunny was cut off by none other than Jessica.

 

 

 

 

“Start a fight again, you two. I’ll kick the two of you out of this house and I will make sure your butts will land on Africa” Jessica stated casually.

 

 

***

 

 

Teaser:

 

"Be my Girlfriend"

 

"WHAT?!"

 

------

 

 

 

Hehe! I updated! My last update for this weekday! No updates this weekend! sorry! I will do my project and assignments!

 

 

Please comment,subscribe and upvote if you have time or heart to do so! HAHAHAHAHA =))) .

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csVVebt_MuQ ]

OMG. Guys! Have you heard of it?  Try hearing it! For those who are TaengSic shippers, you will appreciate this! It's so heart-warming and emotional!

Peace out!