Chapter 2

Soshi High

CHAPTER 2

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Tiffany’s POV]

 

 

“Y—YA!! BYUN--!!” I shouted.

“Hey. I’m trying to help here! You have a..a.. what do you call this?” He whispered in my ears.

“WHAT??!! Why don’t you go straight to the point??!!” I said

 

“What do you call this red ..uhm.. stain on your pants?” ... I totally forgot! What kind of embarrassing thing is this? Why today??!!!

“Can you please please, please lead me through the bathroom?” This is embarrassing and he is a guy...

“Okay, no problemo!” He said then we walked together while he is hugging me from the back. And everyone around us, IS LOOKING AT US! SHAME!!!

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

[JESSICA’S POV]

 

 

We are now here at school... and still, Tiffany’s not texting us about the room number nor section.

“What’s taking her so long, unnie?” Seohyun asked. We were waiting for her for 15 minutes.

“Maybe something came up. Why don’t we just ask the students here where the sections are posted”

 

 

‘I’ve heard Yuri has a new target’
‘Yeah, I saw them while a go’
‘I feel pity for the girl though I have heard she’s pretty...’

 

 

 

Early in the morning and students are gossiping. What kind of school is this? -_____-

 

 

“Excuse me?” Seohyun said
“Yes?”
“Can we know the way through the bulletin board?”

 


“Oh, you go to the left then go straight ahead then to the right, then to the left, then go straight again then turn left and ... “

 

 

 

“YAH! Hara! Why are you telling them wrong directions? ” She said to the girl then faced us “Sorry. She’s usually like that. Bulletin board? Just go straight ahead. There are many students there so you can see it immediately.” She said then the girl just did a peace sign for us. She’s irritating but she’s cute.


“Thank you” Seohyun and Sunny said then bowed. I didn’t do anything.

“YA! Why can’t you be nice? We need to be kind!” Sunny scolded me. I only looked at her.

 

“She’s always been like that since we met her, unnie”

 

“Oh, sorry! I forgot. HAHA!”  Sunny said

 

 

We reached the bulletin board and like she said, there’s so many people -___-

“Here we are.... We’re 4-A” Sunny said then smiled like a dog.


‘OMO! They’re 4-A?’
‘I wonder who’s the next...’

 

What’s wrong with 4-A? They keep gossiping to each other for a minute. Then the girls suddenly shouted. There are 3 boys who are walking in our way.. And the crowd gave them space while the girls were shouting continuously.

 

What are they? Some kind of F4 or something? F3 I mean, since they’re only 3. The one is tall, the one looks smart and the last one, looks like a dork? (since he is smiling largely) . When he looked at me, he looks kinda shocked? Am I that scary for him to be shocked? He is looking at me..then smiled. Or it’s just my imagination? Engk, there are no people in my back. Never mind, He’s not looking at me.

 

 

“Low girls!! I’ve never seen you before” The tall guy said.

“Of course, we’re transferees.” Sunny said with no emotion and we’re about to leave when...

“Where do you think you’re going?” We faced them again then the one who talked is still him -_____-

“To where were going, obviously” Sunny said

 

Then a girl in the crowd said ‘Uhh, no you didn’t, girl!’

 

 

“Na uh uh. You can’t. Where’s your ID?” He asked with a smirk.

“We’ll get it laterat the Principal’s office” Seohyun butted in.

“No. We are Student Council and you are punished for having no ID.” He said

“As if we’ll believe you, It’s our first day. Who are you by the way?” I asked in English then they went quiet for a while...

 

 

 

‘Ya! What did she said?’ I’ve heard him whispered to the guy who looks smart.

 

 

 

 

 

“No english me. I’m not graduation! Okey?” He said then the students laughed, Including Sunny and Seohyun. His friends just face palmed.

“Why laughs? Is there something laughing?” He asked again... Is he making himself in shame? What kind of a guy is this -_________-

 

 

 

 

 

“What is this? Wrong grammaring? No English? Psshh.. We won’t do what you want us to do” Sunny said while laughing

“Ahh—Oh- Okay, then you have to go with me to the Guidance’s office. Poor you, first day and you’ll have a record” The tall guy said seriously.

 

 

 

“Fiiiine! What will we do?” Seohyun asked. Oh, she can’t have records. She’s running for valedictorian.

“Just do anything” The short guy said

“Okay, let’s just sing” Sunny said then we started singing. Good thing our voices are good. I'm just gonna do this because of Seohyun.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i32ATnUyCa0] (Just Imagine. Lol)

 

 

After we sang, everyone around us looked amazed.

“Happy?” I asked with an eyebrow raised.

“So much” The tall guy answered. They all smiled.

“Hyung!! Let’s go! We're going to be late! See you next time, ladies” The guy who looks smart said. We went to the office of the Dean and got our ID card. We went out of the office and a girl approached us.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, there's  no such thing as student council here.” She said

“WHAAAAT?!! YOU MEAN ME .. AHEM US GOT TRICKED BY THEM??!!!” Sunny asked

 

 

“Totally. But no worries. You were all cool!” The girl said “I’m Hyoyeon” she said then smiled.

“Thank you. And by the way, who are they?” Sunny said

“I’ll explain it to ya later, meet me at the Soshi Café, just ask some certain person and they’ll know where that place is” Hyoyeon said and we nodded.

 

I wish they are not our classmates. When we reached our classroom , Sunny and Seohyun were so shocked to what we saw. Oh God!~

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

Thankyou for reading! Leave your comments :)