Chapter 16

Soshi High

 

 

CHAPTER 16

 

 
[No One's POV]

 

“Where have you been?” Asked Jessica.

 

“I went ou---” - Tiffany

 

“Unnie, We were actually about to call the police.” – Seohyun..

 

“My old fri--” - Tiffany

 

“Who are you with?!” – Sunny.

 

“I was with--” - Tiffany

 

“Your new ty boyfriend?” - Jessica

 

“NO!! How ca--” - Tiffany

 

“WHAT DID THE BOTH OF YOU TWO DID??!!” – Sunny

 

“We were at the--” - Tiffany

 

“We went to your bedroom early in the morning and saw no one or nothing. Not even a note! So tell, us where have you been?” - Jessica

“Did you do some kind of drugs early in the morning?” - Seohyun

“Or you were with good for nothing guy?” - Sunny

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, her boyfriend is not good for nothing! The car was Ferrari!” – Seohyun.

“Hyunnie,ON OUR SIDE!!” - Sunny

“Ohhhh... Okay. Sorry! So Tiffany unnie, tell us. Where have you been?” – Seohyun while waving the ladle in her hand.

“Who are you really with?” - Sunny

“Why can’t you answer us?” - Jessica

 

 

 

They were all anticipating an answer from Tiffany who was at the doorway.

 

“HOW CAN I ANSWER WHEN YOU WERE ALL ASKING ME AT THE SAME TIME??!!” Tiffany shouted.

 

“My old friend came here and picks me up. I can’t leave a note – we were in a rush because we were running up to something. I can’t reject him because he’s already here! And I can’t leave a message because I forgot to bring my phone with me. And don’t worry anymore, I am here in one piece. See??

 

 

Have I answered all your question? Or you still have more questions?” - Tiffany

 

 

“Ah unnie, I have a question.. Why is our spoon missing in the kitchen?” Seohyun asked confused.

 

“OMG !!!” Jessica faked a shock.

 

“Did your friend steal it?” Sunny asked and smirked.

 

 

“WHAT??!! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU ES!” Tiffany said then ran through her room, she had so much headache with those three...  The three just high-fived with each other and laughed out loud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Beautiful Individual That Creates Haters.” – Jessica

 

“Yep, that’s us!” – Sunny said then laughed with Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

***


 

 

 

 

-The next morning-

 

 

They were all at school.. Early than usual.. they were talking but their teacher came..

 

“Class, I have an announcement to make. Go to your proper seats” The homeroom teacher said and they all followed.

 

“There will be a youth camp next month at *toot*. All of you needs to go there, that will be your project for me this grading. And all of you will have a partner, so you need to be close with them no matter what. I’ll announce tomorrow who your partners are!

 

 

Oh, and by the way, there’ll be a dance and singing contest, If you would like to join, you can-- Wait... I’ll change my plan. All of you need to join the contest. That’s your second project” The teacher said then laughed evilly.

 

The others squealed and cheered. While the others complaint. The others were excited to know who their partners are.

 

“YAY! We will join the contest.” Sunny said then cheered.

 

“Says who?” – Jessica.

“The teacher and I. Come on Jessi, it’s our 4th year. Let’s cherish the moments~” Tiffany said.

“Yes unnie, it’s a project. Please?” Seohyun said then made beautiful eyes.

 

 

 

“FINE! But sorry hyunnie, that beautiful eyes don’t suit you.” Jessica said which made Seohyun pout.

 

 

***

 

 

The classes were over and it was break time. They were sitting at their usual table at the cafeteria.

 

“What are we gonna do?” Seohyun asked.

“Let’s sing and dance!” Tiffany said excitedly.

“Nah, let’s just sing!” Sunny said.

“I’m too lazy to dance” – Jessica

 

 

 

Then suddenly, Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoong sat at their table. But Yuri’s seat was different. He sat beside Tiffany. They saw that Tiffany and Yuri blushed.

 

“Uhh—what’s up with the two of you?” Taeyeon asked.

“Why? Is it bad to sit here?” Yuri replied.

It’s not. But what’s up with the blushing? Both of you sick? Or both of your cheeks just red?!– Sunny said.

 

 

 

They all expect an answer from Sooyoung. And as expected ----

 

“Duhhh, Yuri’s not blushing --

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HE’S BLACKENING!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!” Sooyoung said which made the table laughed out loud but Sooyoung stopped when he received a glare from Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ahem- Do you two have a .. you know .. thing?!” Seohyun said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ohhh.. Yes, we’re actually dating!” Yuri said and smiled.

 

 

 

--

 

I like to tease sorry. HAHAHAHA =)). I got -- 

 

 

B- Beautiful
I- Individuals
T- That
C- Creates
H- Haters

 

from FBBF ♥♥♥

 

 

Thankyou for the upvotes, subscribers and for reading! I appreciated it very much ♥