Chapter 13

Soshi High

CHAPTER 13

 

 

[No One’s POV]

 

They all sat at the table. A round table, to be exact.

 

“Ahemm--- Let’s eat!!” Taeyeon said then they began eating.

 

“So.... Sooyoung... ” Jessica said smirking and looked at Sooyoung. Sooyoung is now trembling for what Jessica will do or say to him. “I’ve heard you’re dreaming of a girl.... every night! Mind you, EVERY NIGHT!” Jessica said then smiled like an evil.

 

“Yeah Sica, I remember that the name he mumbling was SUNNY???!!!” Taeyeon said then acted shock and looked at Sunny

 

“At least I’m not blushing” Sunny said then chuckled.

 

“Why? Who’s blushing??!!” Jessica said

 

“You do!” Sunny said then laughed so hard by herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sunny, you know what? Let’s commit the perfect crime” Sooyoung suddenly said

 

“Huh? What kind of crime are you talking about??” Sunny asked

 

“I’ll steal your heart... And you’ll steal mine!” Sooyoung said then looked at Sunny’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*A moment of silence*

 

“KYAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I’M VOMITING RAINBOWS!!!!!!” Tiffany said

 

“NOW YOU’RE BLUSHING!!” Sooyoung teased Sunny and the people in the room, laughed; Even the maknaes who don’t know even a thing of what they’re talking about.

 

 

 

“YAH! YOU SHOULD BE ON MY SIDE!” Sunny shouted at Sooyoung.

“Sorry Midget. I’m scared of Jessicat” Sooyoung whispered to Sunny. Sunny just did one thing; To pout.

 

“By the way, Unnies and Oppas. We discussed about the topic, and the topic is--” Seohyun was cut off by Yoong.

“L.O.V.E. – Looooooveeee~~~” Yoong continued.

 

 

 

“Yak. You look gay Yoong!” Yuri teased Yoong.

“YAH! I was just feeling the Loooooveeee~~” Yoong said.

 

They discussed the topic and after putting up what the best will they be doing. With the teamwork of them together, they finished it with just several hours.

 

 

 

***

 

 

-Night-

 

 

Tiffany received a text message from unknown number;

 

 

‘Fetch you tomorrow, see you soon!

 

 

XOXO- Yul’

 

'WTF?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!' Tiffany thought and smiled like an idiot.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Tiffany was dreaming, dreaming that Yuri is in front of her, waking her from her slumber. She was smiling at the sight of the face of Yuri.

 

“YAH Tiffany! Come on! Wake up! Wakey wakey!!” Yuri said then waved Tiffany.

 

“Get ready and please, don’t smile while sleeping. You look crazy!” Yul said and Tiffany pouted and nod.

 

Tiffany looked at the bedside table. She looks at the clock and was shocked to see what time is it –                                       ‘5:00 A.M.’

 

“YAH! At this early time??!!” Tiffany said while groaning.

 

“Yes missy, I’ll wait you outside, okay?” Yuri said then patted Tiffany’s head and left.

 

‘How did he get in here?’ Tiffany said to herself, confused.

 

She went to the bathroom and showered. She was done fixing herself up and do a simple make-up.

 

Tiffany went down the stairs, only to find no one in the living room. She went outside and saw Yul, they really look like a couple. They were both wearing the same shirt, but the colour of Yuri’s shirt was blue.

 

“You look beautiful..” Yuri said then smiled; a charming one and it made Tiffany’s heart, go beat crazy.

 

‘Am I falling for him?’ Tiffany thought