Chapter 5

Soshi High

CHAPTER 5

 

 

 

[SUNNY’S POV]

 

 

 

 

“YOU ARE KIM TAEYEON’S COUSIN??!!” Tiffany stood and shouted then everyone in the cafe looked at her.

 

 

 

 

“What’s the big deal, Tiff?” Jessica asked annoyed

“Nothing. Just want to shout” Tiffany explained then sat

 

 

“Yes, I am his’ cousin. I’ve been with those 4 since God knows when. They are really fun to be with! You should try hanging out with them!”

“No thanks. Not worth trying though…” I said

“You’re just saying that because you had a first bad impression of them. But, really, you should try hanging out with them.”

“We’ll TRY, okay?” I said

 

 

 

"By the way, why do you look like you're a loner? You have no friends here?" I asked

"Nahh, I just don't trust anyone. They are just being close to me because they know that I'm close with those four" She answered honestly

"Then why did you approach us?" Jessica asked

"Nothing. I feel like you're the one who can .. do something to them?" she said playfully.

"Do what?" Tiffany asked

 

 

 

“Something. Nevermind.  Just too bad I’m on 4-B” Hyoyeon said

“We can still see each other!! Hey!  Thanks for letting us know about them. But we need to go! Break time’s over”

“Yeah sure. I need to go too! Bye. Catch up with ya when I see ya!” She said then we left.

 

 

***

 

 

[Jessica’s POV]

 

 

4 days has passed and I can say that we are not that awkward anymore, except for that dorky guy. He never talked to me or approached me. Am I that scary?

 

“Okay, class! You’ll have a report on Monday. You’ll be grouped into 4 and every group has 8 members. .. do anything you want!!” Teacher Shin young said.

“Will us be the one to choose our group mates?” Sooyoung asked the teacher.

“I’ll be the one to choose who you’re going to be grouped with” Teacher said.

 

 

 

The girls started to surround the ‘so-called-F4’ even if the teacher didn’t gave the group yet. Then they started to make such noise. It’s so irritating.

“It’s so noisy” I said

“Aiishh, wait-- ” Tiffany said then got up from her seat and went to the front.

 

 

 

 

 

“YAAAHHH! THIS IS SO UNFAIR! YOU SHOULD ALL BE QUIET!! QUIET! QUIET! YOU WILL PICK YOUR OWN GROUP? WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS? ALL OF YOU BE QUIET! THE TEACHER WILL GIVE US THE GROUP. BE QUIET FOR A MINUTE. Q-U-I-E-T!!! FIVE LETTERS! QUIEEEET!” then the classroom became shocked because of the little scene made by Tiffany, she’s really a human megaphone! It works, they went quiet.

 

Tiffany sighed. Then faced the teacher , “Go on ma’am. Please continue, sorry for shouting”

 

“Okay?? Thank you Ms. Hwang... . Ahem... Uhh-- Group 1 will be Seohyun, Yoong, Sunny, Sooyoung, Jessica, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yuki”

“Uhh Yuri, you’re not in the group with us!!” Sooyoung whined

“Should I be glad that I’m in a group with you three?”  Sunny said to us

“Do we have a classmate that’s named Yuki?” Yoong asked...

 

 

“Oh sorry! That was Yuri” Teacher said shyly then the students laughed.

“QUIET!” Tiffany shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Group 2, blah blah blah”

“Group 3, blah blahblah”

 

“Seohyun-ahh~~” Sunny and Tiffany said to Seohyun.

“What?”

“We’re just happy that we’re in a group with you”

“Oh okay?”

“We’re so happy because ….”

 

YOU WILL DO EVERYTHING!!” Sunny and Tiffany shouted and Sooyoung shouted it too at Yoong. Then they looked at each other.

“YA! That’s unfair!! You need to help us!!” Yoong said then whined. He’s kinda cute.

“What? HELL NO! You two can do it! ” Sunny and Sooyoung said in unison.

 

 

"WHY ARE YOU COPYING ME??!!” They said again.

“I’M NOT COPYING YOU!!!” They said again…

“YOU’RE COP----” 

“YAH! You two! Shut up!” I said then they went quiet.

 

 

“It’s been 4 days and you two are still fighting, do you like each other??”

“WHAT! NO! EWW!” They both said again then glared at each other.

 

 

“You two, STOP! And guys, we’re group mate. Not Seo-Yoong only mate ” Taeyeon said.

“Thanks hyung!” Yoong said then high fived with Taeyeon

“Aish, okay!!” Sooyoung said.

 

 

“Just tell us the location, leader Seohyun” Sooyoung said

“Okay, give me all your numbers then.” Then they all exchanged numbers.

 

“Class dismissed” Teacher said

 

 

“Come. Let’s go to the cafeteria. I’m so hungry!!” Sunny whined

“Unnie, You three should go. I’ll go to the library. I will do some research about our report” Seohyun said

Okay, see you later then!”

 

 

 

***

 

-At the Library-

 

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

 

 

I was searching for the book that we will use for the report. I found the book but then a hand stopped me from getting the book.  It was my classmate, Im Yoong.

 

--

 

Teaser:

 

“Crazy for her ---- Yes, thank you. If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have met the most beautiful and precious girl in this world. It’s your loss. Not mine” He said then smirked.

 

“Thank you” She huged him and he has no choice but to hug back.

 

So, who's the first couple? AHAHA!

 

 

 

--

 

 

Wahahaha. I just wrote this here in AFF! I have no clear plot yet! So you can give me suggestions by commenting *O*