Chapter 6

Soshi High

CHAPTER 6

 

 

 

 

-At the Library-

 

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

 

 

I was searching for the book that we will use for the report. I found the book but then a hand stopped me from getting the book.  It was my classmate, Im Yoong.

“I was first”

“No, I saw this first”

“I saw this first and was about to get it when you--”

“I said I saw this first.” He pulled the book and of course, I didn’t let my hand just slip.

 

 

 

“SSSHH! Be quiet” The librarian said

 

 

“Why are you so stubborn? I said I saw this first”

“Why don’t you just let go of the book?”

“Why don’t you? After reading this, I’ll give it to you!”

 

 

Why don’t  you just say want us to be like this way. Fighting over a book with someone handsome like me and –

“What a confidence you got there!” I said to him

 

 

“It will be easier if you just gi--” I punched him in the stomach, HARD.

“AWWW!” He shouted

“What are the two of you doing? Be quiet!” The librarian said again

 

 

“Sorry maam, It’s just that he was bitten by insect. He’s so weak that he shouted” I smirked at him

“So, bye LOSER” I said then left him there. He may think that I’m that kind, but ehh. No! HAHA!

 

O-M-G. I’m with a group with him! Why did we fight over this? I’ll just apologize to him!

 

 

 

After getting the book, I went to the cafeteria . There, I saw them eating except for Sica unnie since I think she’s sleeping . I went to the table and saw Sunny unnie eating snacks. I grabbed it from her!

“Yah unnie, if you eat this! You will die!!! ” I said seriously

 

 

 

Her emotion was like WTF?

“I’m eating this at night! I’m not dead yet! See? I’m still alive and y” She said then stood up and acted y.

“WHAT? Did you hear something Seororo?” Tiffany unnie said then looked teasingly at Sunny unnie.

“YAH! I’m really y... free and single!” Sunny said

 

 

 

“Of course you’re single. No one will risk their life to court you” Sooyoung-sshi suddenly popped at the side of Sunny unnie.

“YAH! Why are you listening to our conversation??!! Atleast I’m not N-G-S--” Then Tiffany unnie covered Sunny unnie’s mouth.

“What? You sayin’ somethin’ midget?” Then he noticed Jessica

 

 

“YAH Jessicat! Why are you sleeping in the cafeteria? Are you that sleepy?” He said then waved Sica unnie Uh-oh.... Jessica unnie just looked at her and shot her deadly glare. I’m not the one receiving it yet, I’m having goose bumps!

“Uh---Ah—Bye. I go-gotta go! Ciao~” He said then ran to their table.

 

 

 

“He is so irritating! Just by seeing his face!! It can ruin my day!!” Sunny said irritatingly.

“Just don’t mind him. By the way, Unnies?” I called them then they looked at me with questioning eyes.

“Uhm.. Can we make the group activity on our house?” Since it’s uncomfortable if we did it in their house! It’ll be awkward!

“Sure / No problem.” They answered. There’s only one thing in my mind... how to apologize to Yoong.

 

 

 

***

 

 

-Saturday-

 

[No One's POV]

 

 

Seohyun texted the boys to come by at the *toot* mall. The 3 girls are on their way to the mall to fetch them since the boys didn’t know that the 4 girls live in one house. The 3 girls are Jessica, Sunny and Seohyun. Since Tiffany is in the mall by herself, buying pink things.

 

 

[Yuri’s POV]

 

 

I was about to go through the department store when someone bumped into me,

 

“Sorry---” We both said, I looked at up then my eyes widened when I saw Tiffany.

“Oh. Gorgeuos Tiffany, what are you doing here?” I asked her.

“Just chilling. Since we’re all gonna meet here” She said then I nod.

“Then.. Wanna go together?” I asked her and it was her time to nod.

 

We were at the mall, playing, eating many foods and many other things.. She was fun to be with. We were walking when she suddenly stopped.

 

“Why? Is there any problem?” I said to her and it looks like she’s not listening to me.... She’s looking at the couple in front of us?

 

“Oohh. You want to be in a relationship? I can be your boyfriend, you know?” I said and she’s still not listening. Her face looks pale

 

 

--

 

 

The Teaser is for the next Chapter! HAHAHA =)) It's called teasing :D